• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
my bad........:dizzy:
lol, dude, just stop spreading rumors. brackets aren't rigged and we don't have secret smash fests. as cool as it sounds, having smashfests with alot of people all the time just isnt happening.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Smashfest at my house Thursday night, starting at 6pm. Kinda far for you guys, but you can spend the night. You don't have to work on the 4th do ya? Boss, Korn, Nacker, etc. you're all invited too if you wanna make the trip. And sorry, no metro or bus comes anywhere near my town. Mapquest it:
38 S Tannery Rd, Westminster, MD 21157
All of SoVa's gonna be here Thursday night, i.e. toasty and crew.

Edit: no rush, SoVa's not getting here till 8 on Thursday.
Copypasted from the Dark Hawks thread. Just thought I'd throw this in here to find out if any Cooters wanna come.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Is there anyone in MD that can get my friend Kirk from BWI airport at 7:45 PM? I would appreciate it so much, thanks in advance.

Omni

BRoomer
Wow, this has been pushed way too far back.

Greg, I request that you move the tier list discussion into this thread and have Meep rename the title for the time being.

ATTENTION NON COOTERS!!

Be better at Mario Kart.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
we should all go to Jubilee in NC. ive thought about it and id much rather go to that than esticle. everyone in NC is the **** and they literally just give us catered food that is delicious. also, tope and savedge and the builders of raft will probably make an appearance and i miss those guys. cooter field trip!!!! anyone down?

hova

Smash Champion
Ooh...
Ooh...

Ah sleep
I need
Sleep satisfies
Sleep satisfies

Ah sleep
I need
Sleep satisfies
Sleep satisfies

Sleep
Sleep...[sleep]

[repeat]

Sleep satisfies
Sleep satisfies

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep mystifies
Sleep mystifies

Fall asleep
Fall asleep
Sleep satisfies
Sleep satisfies

Sleep
Sleep...[sleep]

[repeat]

Sleep satisfies
Sleep satisfies

g-regulate

Smash Hero
hova training did absolute wonders for my mariokart game

"wheelie..........wheelie......wheelie........wheelie.......... DUDE, you GOTTA wheelie man......."

Omni

BRoomer
okin aint jokin

that should be your one-liner on your sig boy

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Who has a Travian account on Server 2? Our alliance is trying to recruit smashers since we know none of you are spies. And if you are a spy, we'll get Hova to sit on you.

<-- Omni

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
oh ur already in some shtity clan XDDDDDD

theyre prolly gonna wanna make sure ur not a dud first

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
dudtastic.

not really though, thats fine im sure. people also wont mess with you if you get accepted into our alliance, its ranked pretty high

Top Bottom