• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Where is the staff-spinning multi-hit attack on the Krystal moveset? >:I Oh, Also she probably wouldn't have her Adventures outfit. Not exactly at least. With Brawl they sort of took some liberties with the space animal designs, so they'd probably do the same for Krystal. I guess?

I think maybe I'll work on a Ridley moveset if Iblis doesn't beat me to it...

AlsoIhadtogiveuponthatJoyMechFighttracklistbecausethesongsaren'tonYouTubeINTHEWAYIWOULDLIKETHEMTOBE. PICKY AS ****.
I couldn't figure where it'd fit input wise. However, I thought of it being part of a Super combo attack I had in mind.

As you've said, I think she'd have a semi-original design with something being a mix of her Assault and Command clothes with an Adventures influence.

D

Deleted member

I don't think anyone is a fan of useless cutting. I think most cuts that have been predicted/suggested have valid points that back them up. Also, alienating mains shouldn't be something to worry about. Mewtwo isn't going anywhere. Yes he was cut, but he can still be mained in SSBM. If we saw someone like Falco get cut, or even someone like Jigglypuff(Who I think is very unlikely) get cut, they will still be in the past games. Your favorite character isn't really going anywhere.

I just think if someone has to go, they have to go.
I'll be honest here. I am again each and every cut being made with the exception of Lucas and Toon Link (Which I'm neutral on), and I am heavily against cutting Melee vets and original vets. I'm also heavily against cutting those with unique playstyles. As you can see, my tolerance level for characters being cut is very low (I'd even be disappointed in the likely case Lucario goes, considering that I think he's decent and I really don't think they should cut characters due to relevancy. Relevancy should only be decided upon picking newcomers).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shortie
Sure, you may have those characters in other games, but that's a moot point (I think I'm using that word right) if no one's around to play the game with them.
But the Melee community is still decently big right? It's been ten years. And of course the Brawl community is big. Although I can see where you're coming from.

Again though, what look is Krytsal modeled after? Her moveset points to Adventures, but what do you envision? (I like Assualt's look the best) In command she was wearing Mom Purple. Worst color ever. Nevermind I saw it!

Soo here are therecently made/brought up movesets we have so far:

Krystal (Kuma)
Ridley (Oasis/Iblis)
Muddy Mole (Kuma)
Majora (Me)
Plum (Me)
Suicune (Me)
Black Knight (Omega/Ike)

Omega, I know you had another one, what was it? If i forgot someone's I apologize~
Anyways, I'm excited to see everyones ideas. They're pretty awsome!

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I'll be honest here. I am again each and every cut being made with the exception of Lucas and Toon Link (Which I'm neutral on), and I am heavily against cutting Melee vets and original vets. I'm also heavily against cutting those with unique playstyles. As you can see, my tolerance level for characters being cut is very low (I'd even be disappointed in the likely case Lucario goes, considering that I think he's decent and I really don't think they should cut characters due to relevancy. Relevancy should only be decided upon picking newcomers).
There's still no controlling what's going to happen, which makes this wait oh so torturous. Remember the Dojo days? When pretty much everyone thought Ness was going to be cut after Lucas's update?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
While I think the relevancy card is overplayed in these conversations, I agree that characters that are already in are grandfathered in, meaning any new rules do not apply to them.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
There's still no controlling what's going to happen, which makes this wait oh so torturous. Remember the Dojo days? When pretty much everyone thought Ness was going to be cut after Lucas's update?
Things like THIS are the reasons why I like to bring up the fact that Sakurai's opinion can change as quick as ours. By all reasons and all evidence we have, Ness should have been cut. He was going to be cut for Lucas already, so by logical a assumption he should have been. We just soemtimes forget that Sakurai's interviews are getting to be pretty old, and ideas change quick.

I remember I was ten and really wanted Bub&Bob(BubbleBobble) to be in Melee. Now, not so much.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Well, here's the B moves and Final Smash for Dark Samus that I found on my computer:

Neutral B – Hyper Beam

If the player just presses the B button, Dark Samus fires a single projectile of concentrated Phazon from her arm cannon, similar to Samus’s Charge Shot except that the projectiles are rays rather than orbs. If the player holds the B button, it charges her arm cannon. Upon release, the arm cannon releases a thrashing, continuous stream of concentrated Phazon from itself. Unlike Samus, this charged attack is not a projectile, is more powerful, and captures players until the stream ends, when the player subsequently flies off in the opposite direction of the beam. The duration that this Phazon beam lasts depends on how long it has been charged.

Side-B – Hyper Ball

Dark Samus rolls into Hyper Ball mode while moving and jumps forward in a Boost Ball-type manner. However, instead of laying a bomb like Samus, she releases a jolt of electric-like Phazon on the ground that shock anyone within the radius of the jolt and has a chance of stunning the opponent. Some smaller jolts may then move in opposite directions of the original spark in a fashion similar to Pikachu’s Thunder Jolts. The jolts disappear within a few seconds.

Up-B – Shinespark

If Dark Samus is on the ground, she makes a short hop upwards. If Dark Samus is the air, she rolls out of Morph Ball mode and moves slightly upwards. While in the air, Dark Samus can initiate another, far larger jump by pressing B again and tilting the control stick in the wanted direction. Dark Samus can move in any direction with this move. This move does no damage.

Down-B – Hyper Shield

Dark Samus slashes his hands in front of him and crouches down while a shield of concentrated Phazon surrounds her within a two-character radius for as long as Zelda’s neutral B move. Similar to Ness’s PSI Shield, Dark Samus’s Hyper Shield can reflect and absorb projectiles to increase Dark Samus’s health.

Final Smash – Dark Echoes

Dark Samus hovers into the air above her and pushes her chest forward, releasing a large jolt of Phazon around her that deals minor damage to enemies. Immediately afterwards, Dark Samus produces two near-perfect clones of herself at each of her sides. Following this, Dark Samus and her clones fall to the ground. Dark Samus and her clones subsequently can start attacking their enemies. While Dark Samus can control herself, her clones are CPU-controlled. Her clones retain the same power as her, but only take a small amount of damage before they disappear.

I also have a Ridley/Meta Ridley moveset, but I'm not posting it yet.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Actually, I'm for a COMPLETE overhaul of the entire roster. Delete half of them, no, 3/4 of them! Just keep the relevant ones and bring in fresh blood! Come on, Sakurai, pull a Street Fighter III on us! I FREAKIN' DARE YA!!!

D

Deleted member

No I did not remember when people thought Ness was going to be replaced.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
No I did not remember when people thought Ness was going to be replaced.
Well, when Lucas was first revealed, the update had something along the lines "There was a character named Ness in Melee". That sentence alone engulfed the smashboards in a argument on whether Ness was cut or not, especially on how the sentence was written in past tense, almost implying that "Yeah, this happened, but not anymore".

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Actually, I'm for a COMPLETE overhaul of the entire roster. Delete half of them, no, 3/4 of them! Just keep the relevant ones and bring in fresh blood! Come on, Sakurai, pull a Street Fighter III on us! I FREAKIN' DARE YA!!!
If it ended up anything like SFIII I would be in heaven. I love most of the SFIII characters. They only brought back Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Akuma I think. I think IF SSB4 was to be the equivalent of SFIII, we should keep 20 characters, add 20 characters. Also, no third parties.

I figure, keep the original twelve, plus Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Ganon, Bowser, IC, Olimar, Marth, Pit, and Falco/Wolf.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Here's a moveset for Little Mac

STANDARD:

A-A: One-two (only character with two hit combos for standard A move)
Ftilt: Right hook
Dtilt: Low hook
Utilt: Uppercut

AERIALS:

Nair: Aero-One-Two.
Fair: Aerial thrust punch.
Dair: Downward hook meteor.
Uair: Aero uppercut.
Bair: Spinning punch.

SMASH:
Fwd: Advancing punch (like Wolf's but much much shorter travelling range)
Dwn: Dempsey roll (huge swings that hit ahead and behind)
Up: Rising punch (looks similar to a shoryuuken. Leaves the ground diagonally a bit to punch high in the air)

SPECIAL MOVES:

B: Rapid Punch (A series of lightning fast punches, that prevent flinching unless A.) Opponent has less % than him, or B) Opponent uses a smash attack /grab)
B Tilt: Counterpunch (A move that returns the damage dealt to Mac. Lasts for roughly 1-2 frames, but delivers x2 damage and knockback)
B Up: Star KO (A powerful uppercut that will help Mac get back on stage. It has a sweetspot where the arm extends completely that might cause the same effect of a Luigi Up+b)
B Down: Recover (Mac buries his head in his gloves and shoulders in a turle-like stance, to try to regain his breath. Every second while holding Down B will result of 2% recovery.

GRABS:

Little Mac "clings" to his opponent, instead of grabbing. After this he can either:
A: Deliver body blows from zero point range
Fwd: Push him back with the palm of his glove
Bck: Push him away to the other side
Dwn: Cause his opponent to trip
Up: Deliver a short-range uppercut to the jaw, sending his opponent air-bound.

Final Smash:

Giga Mac
Little Mac becomes his alter ego, Giga Mac, becoming a slower, buff, super-armored version of Little Mac. His normal attacks become 1-hit KO moves, and his special moves will become feints.

Note:
All of his special moves belong to Little Mac. I don't support the idea of taking other boxers moves because the whole point of the character is how he has an obvious disadvantage in body size and proportions.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Omega, I know you had another one, what was it? If i forgot someone's I apologize~
What my Paper Mario moveset?
Yea I'm working on it as well, I listed it here somewhere, oh yea see below:

First off, I think A attacks (smash attacks) would be somewhat similar to Mario but not by much... anyway here's what I think.

B: Hammer Throw
Throws a hammer forward. The hammer is thrown a little slower than Wolf's blaster and doesn't go quite as far, but does more damage.

>B: Fire Drive
A short-range attack. Paper Mario pulls out a flaming hammer and swings it in front of him. Charge by holding B.

^B: Paper Airplane
Turns into a paper airplane and flies upward. Similar to Meta Knight's ^B.
Alternate ^B: Tornado Jump
Three small tornadoes form around Paper Mario, allowing him to jump very high. Length of jump is similar to Mr. Game & Watch's ^B.

vB: Repel Cape
Paper Mario covers himself with a red cape, making him dodgy. Any attack received within a short period of time will be countered with a quick punch. Similar to Lucario's vB.
Alternate vB: Spike Shield
Paper Mario spins around, creating a blue shield of spikes around him that lasts about 1/2 second. Paper Mario is invulnerable during this time. Timing has to be just right, but does about 10% damage and some good knockback.

Final Smash: Showstopper
Mario stands in a defensive position as large stars come in from the background. These stars are larger, about 3 times faster, and do more damage than Andross' plates. There aren't as many, though. Once a star passes through an area, the area becomes a blind spot for about 7 seconds after the Final Smash has ended (nothing can be seen there; just black).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_An_p7DO8 (starts at 0:27)

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:
Red: Normal
Green: Wears L Emblem (Paper Luigi)
Blue: Paper Jumpman (blue shirt, red overalls)
Other 1: Wears W Emblem (Paper Wario)
Other 2: Wears L Emblem and W Emblem (Paper Waluigi)
Other 3: Paper Fire Mario (white shirt, red overalls)

TAUNTS:
Taunt 1: Paper Mario looks at the screen, gives a thumbs up, and then adjusts his hat.
Taunt 2: Paper Mario spins around and wags his finger toward the screen.
Taunt 3: Paper Mario jumps back a little while waving his arms in the air, looking surprised and startled.

He would somewhat inherit the Game and Watch feel but not by much.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Probably because they're all veterans. Everything has already been said. That's why it urks me when people here don't take advantage of news when it actually does come. I bet none of you knew about the rumors of Metroid being relesed on Wii U, or that the Dev kits are being sent out to third party developers so they can further their titles for the Wii U. Most people here didn't or don't know about the fact that both Retro and Sora are gaining a heap of new employees for upcoming games. And most recently, a lot of you didn't or worse, didn't talk about Operation Rainfall. I can't blame you for not knowing everything every second of the day, but most of this news has been out for weeks. The older posters have contributed tons, you just don't see it because it was on the old SSB4 thread. You seem to know Kuma, bug if you don't think other veterans haven't contributed, you're crazy.

In lighter news, I'll be making a moveset as well. I'm going to go for someone fromn the Legend of zelda series. Either Tingle or Majora(Skull Kid). Any preferences?

@Omega I'm cool with a PM, but I don't know what else we could talk about.
I've known all of that but that stuff doesnt really pertain to ssb4 besides the fact that sora is assembling a team but that doesn't really tell us anything.

I knew about operation rainfall two says ago. I went to post a link on your profile but you disabled vms >_>

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
If it ended up anything like SFIII I would be in heaven. I love most of the SFIII characters. They only brought back Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Akuma I think. I think IF SSB4 was to be the equivalent of SFIII, we should keep 20 characters, add 20 characters. Also, no third parties.

I figure, keep the original twelve, plus Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Ganon, Bowser, IC, Olimar, Marth, Pit, and Falco/Wolf.
I like your idea, but in my ideal overhaul, not even the original 12, nay, the original 8 are safe! (well, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Link, and Pikachu are exempt, of course). Just keep like 15: 20 is being too safe!

No 3rd Parties too! I hope that partnership with Capcom is just for creative advisement only (You know, cause they're like the kings of the fighting genre).

Reyairia

Smash Champion
But Ridley is different because he truly is so fearsome and capable I'm not sure how he will be leveled down with the rest of cast.
You could use the same argument with Ganondorf. I don't quite recall any humorous situation with him in any of the games like with Bowser and Dedede.

Remember that they DO NOT use non-Video Game characters in Smash. Pokemon Trainer wasn't Ash, it was Red (FireRed/LeafGreen red, to be exact), Pikachu wasn't Ash's Pikachu- it is either a generic Pikachu or (given the fact that Red's G1 hat is a alt) Red's Pikachu. Jigglypuff isn't the Jigglypuff that was once a regular guest star on the Anime, it was just a generic Jiggs with a similar personality.
Team Rocket's Jesse and James appeared in Yellow.

On the grand Zoroark/Victini/Genesect debate:
In the two games of Smash where we had more than two Pokemon, the one non-clone added was generally a "cool" pokemon and not a "cute" Pokemon (Mewtwo as opposed to Mew, Lucario as opposed to Munchlax). So I'd say Zoroark and (less-likely) Genesect are more likely than Victini.
It's also probably easier to make a moveset for a pokemon with a more human anatomy like Zoroark, than a small cutesy one.
I wouldn't hold my breath on Genesect.

...and a character that is iconic, popular and even in the MARIO universe (Geno), why would Dragon Quest get any representation in Smash? Once again, I don't mean to be a ****(why do I always have to say that?), but I just don't buy it.

Edit: I know it's huge in Japan but Sakurai does care about global popularity, and all the other SE franchises are huge in Japan as well
What Japan says is more important than what other countries say, let's face it. Lucas's game wasn't even released in the U.S.

Secondly, Geno isn't that popular. Even among veteran nintendo fans he doesn't have that big of a following, and the average preteen/teenage Smash Bros. purchaser probably doesn't know anything about him. I can see him getting in as an Assist Trophy.

I was just thinking one problem with Little Mac: he doesn't Jump. At all. Okay, there is the uppercut, maybe, but....
Neither does Link, really.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I've known all of that but that stuff doesnt really pertain to ssb4 besides the fact that sora is assembling a team but that doesn't really tell us anything.
It all in some way pertains to SSB4. New metroid = Possible new rep. Dev Kits = New 3rd party possabilities for Smash. Hopefully Ubisoft isn't one of them. I just am not a fan of Rayman.....

I like your idea, but in my ideal overhaul, not even the original 12, nay, the original 8 are safe! (well, Mario, Luigi, Kirby, Link, and Pikachu are exempt, of course). Just keep like 15: 20 is being too safe!
The problem I have with an absolute overhaul is that with Smash, some characters are just staples. Even some Brawl characters I think shouldn't be cut ever. (Mostly Pit and Olimar. R.O.B too I guess)

Completely cutting out the Fire Emblem franchise, or someone like Bowser/Zelda/Peach is silly IMO.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace

If I were to decide the only 20 veteran characters to return, I'd still have the original 12, but I'd also keep:

Peach, Bowser, Wario, Zelda/Sheik, Olimar, Marth, Pit, Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B., and Pokemon Trainer

OmegaXXII

No 3rd Parties too! I hope that partnership with Capcom is just for creative advisement only (You know, cause they're like the kings of the fighting genre).
I must object, If anything the original 12 are pretty much safe with the exclusion of Jigglypuff of course, she is holding on by a mere thread if the Brawl files indicate anything, besides that I believe most of the Melee vets that made the cut are pretty much going to make it as well, one exception may be Falco, if Sukurai truly wants to minimize the number of characters but add new ones then Falco might be some indication.

Not to say he isn't going to get the axe.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Hmm... Well since my moveset was humilliatingly overlooked, how about people telling me what the chances of an equally underrated game from last year have of being represented in the next SSB? :p (no hard feelings)

I'm talking about Fossil Fighters. Which is somewhere between a 1st and 2nd party development.

TBone06

Smash Ace
Hmm... Well since my moveset was humilliatingly overlooked]
Actually I was just about to comment on it. I like how you different attacks do more or less. Like a real boxer, that makes perfect sense, the more fatigued the weaker he'd be. Also I like the down b, it makes a lot of sense. If a boxer is getting tired they'd give themselves a chance to recover. I haven't seen any ideas like that before, but I like it. I never played Punch Out, I've wanted to, but I'm 100% for Little Mac in SSB4. I wanted him in Brawl, but I think now that there's the punch out for Wii, I think he's a shoo in. Great moveset

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Fine, fine.

I'm still for the overhaul though, but keep 20. Just 20. Enough to not sacrifice any of the series already introduced up to Brawl.

Why I want this to happen? Because of Brawl. Only 15 of the 36 characters are new (I don't count Toon Link: He's just Young Link with new skin).

Hmm... Well since my moveset was humilliatingly overlooked, how about people telling me what the chances of an equally underrated game from last year have of being represented in the next SSB? :p (no hard feelings)

I'm talking about Fossil Fighters. Which is somewhere between a 1st and 2nd party development.

Oh, wow, I didn't know about this game. Is it any good?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
It all in some way pertains to SSB4. New metroid = Possible new rep. Dev Kits = New 3rd party possabilities for Smash. Hopefully Ubisoft isn't one of them. I just am not a fan of Rayman...
A new metroid rep from the new game would cause a huge uprising because of the Ridley supporters so while it isn't the wisest thing to do you're right that it could happen.

IMO no third party would make a big enough impact to nintendo between now and ssb4 to warrant a character that as of right now has no chance.

@omega
If jiggs leaves then the original 12 isn't safe.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Like a real boxer, that makes perfect sense, the more fatigued the weaker he'd be. Also I like the down b, it makes a lot of sense. If a boxer is getting tired they'd give themselves a chance to recover. I haven't seen any ideas like that before, but I like it.
That's... perfect. A gimmick that makes him INTERESTING. Having to stop every now and then to recover stamina with his down-special?

Definitely how Little Mac should be done in Sm4sh.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace

There will be plenty of posts overlooked in a thread this large. However, I did read your moveset and I found it quite good. I like how you actually stuck to who the character is and didn't add moves from other fighters.

As for Fossil Fighters, the game seems a little too Pokemon-like and one-shot to have much representation in SSB4. If those dinosaurs actually appear in that game as enemies, though, I would seriously pay to have a dinosaur as an Assist Trophy in SSB4.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
That's... perfect. A gimmick that makes him INTERESTING. Having to stop every now and then to recover stamina with his down-special?

That's a terrible idea! Why call for realism in a game that where people jump three times in the air?

That would make him Pichu 2.0, now with more annoyance since you have to stop dead in your track to pump him up while taking a beating.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Fossil fighters was a Nintendo game? My little brother played it a year ago or so. It's an interesting game. Definitely merits an Assit Trophy!

I second the thought that a "tired" little mac is a bad idea.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Actually I was just about to comment on it. I like how you different attacks do more or less. Like a real boxer, that makes perfect sense, the more fatigued the weaker he'd be. Also I like the down b, it makes a lot of sense. If a boxer is getting tired they'd give themselves a chance to recover. I haven't seen any ideas like that before, but I like it. I never played Punch Out, I've wanted to, but I'm 100% for Little Mac in SSB4. I wanted him in Brawl, but I think now that there's the punch out for Wii, I think he's a shoo in. Great moveset
Thanks. Well there's not much to choose from for Little Mac, but what little he has, could certainly be interesting to have as a moveset.

I'm all up for gimmicky characters. It's what makes SSB a much deeper and interesting game. Loved Pokemon Trainer, loved (and hated ;) ) Olimar, and Lucario's strengthening over damage.

Oh, wow, I didn't know about this game. Is it any good?
I haven't played it... but if they've announced SUPER Fossil Fighters, it means the first had to have some sort of success.

TBone06

Smash Ace
That's a terrible idea! Why call for realism in a game that where people jump three times in the air?

That would make him Pichu 2.0, now with more annoyance since you have to stop dead in your track to pump him up while taking a beating.
I wouldn't think it'd be the type of move you use in close combat, but when you get a chance (someone is knocked off a stage, someone is going for an item) obviously if you use it in close combat you'll get killed. It'd be a strategic move where you pick the right time to use it. And in terms of realism, it's catering to the fact that he's a boxer, so it's at least keeping it realistic in that sense. Obviously yeah this game has some crazy unrealistic things, but something like that is just enough to keep it real.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
But why give him stamina to begin with? Like the Pokemon Trainer Pokemon, there's no real reasonit has to be there. You only do it so you don't lose anything.

OmegaXXII

IMO no third party would make a big enough impact to nintendo between now and ssb4 to warrant a character that as of right now has no chance.

@omega
If jiggs leaves then the original 12 isn't safe.
If I understand you correctly, you stating that NO 3rd party character will have an impact? Actually if Sakurai were to advertise such a character like Megaman for example then that alone would bring in the crowds of people hyping for the game.

As for the original 12, it's pretty obvious that everyone is safe, they are all MAJOR franchise characters, Jigglypuff was nothing more than a Joke character according to Sakurai, she didn't represent the Pokemon franchise as herself.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

You seem to have misunderstood something.

There's only ONE move that depends on how tired you are. The Rapid-Punch thing.

Basically, if Little Mac's % is UNDER his opponent's %, his B move gives him super frames.

However, if opponent's % is lower than Mac's, or if he hits with a smash attack or uses a grab, Mac's regular B is cancelled.

That's all there is to it. And his Down B recovers health SLOWLY. (Making up for the fact that he's a very light character).

JavaCroc

Smash Ace

Well, at least he's not killing himself every time he attacks. Besides, if his attacks are given good enough knockback, it could make an interesting strategy behind the character: beat up your opponents while keeping yourself in as best a condition as possible, make them pause from attacking you for whatever reason, heal up, and jump back into the ring.

I think it's actually a darn good idea to both distinguish Little Mac from the rest of the roster and to keep true to the idea of a boxer.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

It'd remind me of mashing buttons to get him to stand up after being knocked down. Something to make him feel like that would be great.

Oh, wow. Everybody else jumped on it too? lol.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I never said his health automatically depleted. :D

I was suggesting a single special move (B: Rapid Punch) that depends on wether you have or not more damage than your opponent. :p

And another move (Bv: Recover/Psyche up) that recovers a bit of health, you know, after you send your opponent flying somewhere? Like in Punch Out where you start recovering energy by mashing buttons after you KO your opponent?

I really need to explain this graphically, the more reason why I want to make another Flash movie moveset. =P

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
I'm not too sure what party it is. There are like 4 different companies listed as the developers of this game on wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_Fighters
The Wikipedia article also confirms that there is a sequel to the game named... what else?... Super Fossil Fighters.

Considering that the game now has a sequel, I can see more hope for Fossil Fighter representation in SSB4 than I saw before. Based on the Wikipedia article, if the protagonist Hero was in SSB4 as a playable character, hecould use the "Vivosaurs" he creates as part of his moveset. That would make a cool character.

I have to admit, though, that "Hero" is the most generic name I've ever heard for a protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom