• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
And Omega,just because you like me,doesnt mean everyone else should to....understand? :awesome:
Like you?....

Boy please, kakashi's n00b.

You are destroying a good discussion here, we can't discuss because of your distracting spam, really though, conversate a little bit more seriously please.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Not really picky I'm just tired of people calling out all these character because they're popular. I can name a whole mess of characters I think would be cool in Smash but will never get in. I like the current roster (except for 3rd parties) as long as it was balanced.

And don't get me wrong I wouldn't boycott Smash if I saw Paper Mario over Toad (which makes no sense) but I feel other characters should be represented.
It's not only because Paper Mario is popular. It's because he'd be so GOSH DURN unique. Personally I don't think we'll see Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Geno, or Toad.

And Sukapon better be one of those character apart of your whole mess.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Not really picky I'm just tired of people calling out all these character because they're popular. I can name a whole mess of characters I think would be cool in Smash but will never get in. I like the current roster (except for 3rd parties) as long as it was balanced.

And don't get me wrong I wouldn't boycott Smash if I saw Paper Mario over Toad (which makes no sense) but I feel other characters should be represented.
Tbh, the only reason I could see P.Mario getting in before someone like *shiver* toad...is because it's mario himself.

I feel this way too
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Goku is popular and you keep *****ing about him to be in.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Would you guys prefer to see a moveset based on:

Paper Mario and His Items

Paper Mario and his partners from whatever game (Most likely the newest one)

or Paper Mario and his little "sprites" or whatever they were.

I like the first two, not the last one. At all.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Tbh, the only reason I could see P.Mario getting in before someone like *shiver* toad...is because it's mario himself.

Whatchu talkin bout Willis? Goku is popular and you keep *****ing about him to be in.
Stuff like this make me unable to have an intelligent conversation....Same bs everytime! First I say "hey guy,i agree with you",then some butthole comes and say "No you don't,you like Goku blah blah blah"

OmegaXXII

You've been double posting, writing pointless rants, and just being immature in general since your first post... omega's not alone.

On a related note, I don't use forums very often and would really appreciate it if someone told me where the ignore button is.
Go to your User CP, you'll see an Ignore List option on the left side, from there you can edit what needs to.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Rapier: Though you've yet to address me, I feel as though I know you. Enough so that I feel thatI could give you some comfort... We all feel that way. You're not alone. Take some time to relax in the SSB64 Back rooms and admit to yourself that you can make it through this.

@ Psuedo: Easy its in the User CP
Why did I find this so funny?

It's because he'd be so GOSH DURN unique.
Post debunking argument ever. That is almost as informative as my post regarding it.

I'm still waiting on Omega's moveset.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
Well he'll be banned soon so I wouldn't worry. I have never seen such a blatant and ignorant troll. He must be like 13-14, I mean, his icon is a Scorpion recolor. Regardless with the melee elitists and rampant trolling this thread is probably about to degenerate and collapse soon.
No, it already has. I feel sad about this because it's first time I've been on this thread in a few days and that this is what it turned into.

D

Deleted member

I would like to have one of the first two options, but I really want someone to utilize the partner system, so the latter.

OmegaXXII

Here's what I think of his moveset, I like your partner idea shortiecanbrawl. :)

First off, I think A attacks (smash attacks) would be somewhat similar to Mario but not by much... anyway here's what I think.

B: Hammer Throw
Throws a hammer forward. The hammer is thrown a little slower than Wolf's blaster and doesn't go quite as far, but does more damage.

>B: Fire Drive
A short-range attack. Paper Mario pulls out a flaming hammer and swings it in front of him. Charge by holding B.

^B: Paper Airplane
Turns into a paper airplane and flies upward. Similar to Meta Knight's ^B.
Alternate ^B: Tornado Jump
Three small tornadoes form around Paper Mario, allowing him to jump very high. Length of jump is similar to Mr. Game & Watch's ^B.

vB: Repel Cape
Paper Mario covers himself with a red cape, making him dodgy. Any attack received within a short period of time will be countered with a quick punch. Similar to Lucario's vB.
Alternate vB: Spike Shield
Paper Mario spins around, creating a blue shield of spikes around him that lasts about 1/2 second. Paper Mario is invulnerable during this time. Timing has to be just right, but does about 10% damage and some good knockback.

Final Smash: Showstopper
Mario stands in a defensive position as large stars come in from the background. These stars are larger, about 3 times faster, and do more damage than Andross' plates. There aren't as many, though. Once a star passes through an area, the area becomes a blind spot for about 7 seconds after the Final Smash has ended (nothing can be seen there; just black).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB_An_p7DO8 (starts at 0:27)

ALTERNATE COSTUMES:
Red: Normal
Green: Wears L Emblem (Paper Luigi)
Blue: Paper Jumpman (blue shirt, red overalls)
Other 1: Wears W Emblem (Paper Wario)
Other 2: Wears L Emblem and W Emblem (Paper Waluigi)
Other 3: Paper Fire Mario (white shirt, red overalls)

TAUNTS:
Taunt 1: Paper Mario looks at the screen, gives a thumbs up, and then adjusts his hat.
Taunt 2: Paper Mario spins around and wags his finger toward the screen.
Taunt 3: Paper Mario jumps back a little while waving his arms in the air, looking surprised and startled.

He would somewhat inherit the Game and Watch feel but not by much.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Stuff like this make me unable to have an intelligent conversation....Same bs everytime! First I say "hey guy,i agree with you",then some butthole comes and say "No you don't,you like Goku blah blah blah"
One, because it's true. Look at your mindless sig.

Two, even when I stay quiet about your stupidity you continue to not shape-up and irritate people son.

No, it already has. I feel sad about this because it's first time I've been on this thread in a few days and that this is what it turned into.
Come on Ref. It's only one person. When he leaves it can be fixed. Regarding the melee guy. I can handle that too, I have a couple of friends who had the same look to brawl, now they are cool.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It's been going fine for a while, just relax. It will be back to normal soon. Although I'm a poster who stays on the thread through thick and thin, if you don't see Star,Pieman,Arcade,Fatman,Kuma, or Chu on here. . chances are the topics are slim pickin'.

On a side note, I have a Plum and Suicune moveset that I'm itching for some feedback on. I'll probably make a Paper Mario one tonight.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Wait, what?! HELL NO! that isn't even remotely true.

Skyward sword Link and Twilight Link are in different dimensions, are they not the same character?

Remember: Ridley is Ridley is Ridley is Ridley, How many times did that fella get killed?
Sorry about that. I over looked it.

Skyward sword, TP, and OOT Links are different people. "Child" Link represents the games where Link is a kid (which is most of them). But you won't see TP and SS Link in the same game like you won't see Young Link and Toon Link in the same Game.

Yes I do know that Young Link and Link in Melee were the same person but they were clones in every sense. Same with Dr. Mario and Mario. I don't want them to revert back to that (unique moveset or not).

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
SAME BS!EVERY F-ING TIME!...its over,no longer I'll listen to ppl like....well like Iblis
Umad son?

Can he use the 7 stars as his Final Smash?
Sounds like DBZ/Sonic.

ANYWAYS people only return the favor to people who troll/post stupidly. YOU'VE created your bad name, not any of us. You made yourself a victim, stop acting like we came at you like this from the start.

Chris the Ripper

Like you?....

Boy please, kakashi's n00b.

You are destroying a good discussion here, we can't discuss because of your distracting spam, really though, conversate a little bit more seriously please.
Do you mean my avi or are you just saying Kakashi sucks? Smoke is my avi :/

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Here's what I think of his moveset, I like your partner idea shortiecanbrawl. :)
I really like your moveset. No complaints besides they can probably incorporate the hammer as his jab, tilts, and smashes.

@above post: Wtf is Smoke? It looks like Kakashi....a bad one.

Chris the Ripper

I really like your moveset. No complaints besides they can probably incorporate the hammer as his jab, tilts, and smashes.

@above post: Wtf is Smoke? It looks like Kakashi.
Human Smoke from Mk9,and I agree about the moveset thingy

D

Deleted member

@xIblisx: Smoke is a character from Mortal Kombat. He originated in MK2. His chances are practically zilch.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
Well I'm going to head out. If you haven't notice I'm in a exceptionally annoyed today. Usually if someone says something I don't like I ignore it (because I'm not going to change their minds) but today I felt like speaking my mind.

OmegaXXII

@above post: Wtf is Smoke? It looks like Kakashi....a bad one.
That would be part of his regular Smash attacks, much like Ness using his bat for example, but yea I like what you're suggesting.

Chris the Ripper

That wouldn't be a bad idea, what would you suggest for Paper Mario?
He'd use the seven stars!Like Ike's FS,he'd have to hit them first,then he'd use the stars in order like he uses them in TYD. He'd have the longest FinalSmash,I think

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
It's not only because Paper Mario is popular. It's because he'd be so GOSH DURN unique. Personally I don't think we'll see Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., Geno, or Toad.
Toon Link was also very unique; however, he still ended up being a Link clone. He could have had one of the most unique movesets; however, he still ended up being cloned because he was still a child form of Link (well maybe not this toon version, but still a child version of Link). Paper Mario could still end up being like Mario since he could still do moves such as fireballs and jumps.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well I'm going to head out. If you haven't notice I'm in a exceptionally annoyed today. Usually if someone says something I don't like I ignore it (because I'm not going to change their minds) but today I felt like speaking my mind.
Life sucks, and you move on. Until he gets banned or gets his act together, don't let him ruin something you enjoy, that's just stupid.

I'll post my Suicune moveset, but I'll collapse it for all y'all who have seen it already.

Chris the Ripper

LOL here. You basically you imply you want Smoke in SSB4. Even if you didn't it would give across the meaning you want him in. You know what the images on Star's stuff says. You know what you were doing.
:facepalm: I just want a Human Smoke gif. I don't see u trolling the guy who wanted a Halo one

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Toon Link was also very unique; however, he still ended up being a Link clone. He could have had one of the most unique movesets; however, he still ended up being cloned because he was still a child form of Link (well maybe not this toon version, but still a child version of Link). Paper Mario could still end up being like Mario since he could still do moves such as fireballs and jumps.
He technically could, but do you think anyone is supporting him for that possibility? Making him unique and making him a clone would take about the same amount of effort considering he wouldn't even be using a modeled body.

Anyone could be a clone of anyone. No one is supporting clones here. :V (Except maybe Black Shadow, lol)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Damn, aint that the truth. Interestingly, from what I can see, none of them are here now :(
Why isn't SSBF on there? I'm going to try and make it on that list lol when I feel like putting actual effort into discussing stuff that I think of. Probably won't be until closer around the release date.

:facepalm: I just want a Human Smoke gif. I don't see u trolling the guy who wanted a Halo one
I'm not even trolling son. I'm teaching you. Anyways, is he still in here going on a stupidity rampage? Nahh he isn't. Anyways you aren't being as bad now LOL. I'm not a bad father.

Chris the Ripper

He technically could, but do you think anyone is supporting him for that possibility? Making him unique and making him a clone would take about the same amount of effort considering he wouldn't even be using a modeled body.
Im supporting him and confusing what is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom