• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
He'd use the seven stars!Like Ike's FS,he'd have to hit them first,then he'd use the stars in order like he uses them in TYD. He'd have the longest FinalSmash,I think
Hey that would actually work, maybe work similar to Sonic using his chaos emeralds except maybe have a different effect, interesting concept you have going there.

...and your avi looks nothing like Smoke I'm afraid, it clearly resembles Kakashi...

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Damn, aint that the truth. Interestingly, from what I can see, none of them are here now :(
They're smart :p

[COLLAPSE="Suicune Moveset"]
Suicune​

Suicune is one of the most iconic legendary Pokemon. It has spurred a movie, and even it’s own spot as #1 legendary in Pokemon Crystal. She is one of the handful of Pokemon in HG/SS who has their own storyline and plot that at it’s climax leads you into a dramatic battle. For the reasons above, I see Suicune as a forerunner of the Second Generation.

Speed: Close to the speed of Peach

Strength: Weaker than average.

Jump: Similar to Ganon’s in Melee

Type of Attacks: Her moves have are made up of half closer range, while other half have varying lengths (About as long as Mewtwo’s tail bair)

Her Moveset:Suicune’s moveset will really focus on utilizing Raindance’s special effects, and ledge guarding. I was planning on going all out, but I think you get an Idea of how her moves will work themselves into a playstyle.

USmash – Tailwind sends a gust of wind that lift’s Suicune into the air. She can be lifted straight up, slightly to the left, or the right. When this move is used and an enemy is near they will be pushed back by the uplifting wind.

Smash – Mist can be used up in three different spots on the field. Each spot is about the size of one and a half Bowsers. Mist’s effect will make those spots slippery to opponents, as well as strengthen any sort of Water/Ice type moves. If the opponent is hit with Hydro pump, or by the gust coming from tailwind, the “Iced ground will send the opponent sliding backwards. Blizzard will have a freezing effect that last’s longer.

Mist’s goal: With Blizzard, the longer your opponent is frozen, the more time you have to rack up his %. With Hydro pump your opponent will slide (possibly off the ledge) where you can use Dsmash or tailwind to keep them from recovering.

FSmash - Hydro Pump is a simple power move. Suicune lacks strength behind her attacks, so this move is her saving grace. A forward blast of water hits your opponent, pretty simple. The move has decent knockback.

DSmash – Blizzard another simple move, your opponent becomes frozen. It works in air as well as on ground.

Other significant moves:
Fair: Suicune swipes her paw, with water surrounding it. After using this, the left over water drops, acting as either a weak attack for opponents on the ground., or a “mini footstool” for aerial opponents that pushes them slightly lower. If the opponent is low enough, they could miss their chance to recover.[/COLLAPSE]

Why isn't SSBF on there? I'm going to try and make it on that list lol when I feel like putting actual effort into discussing stuff that I think of. Probably won't be until closer around the release date.
Sorry, He's more or less new and I was posting all the veterans of the old SSB4 thread. SSBF is defnintely smart, he just has a weak spot for this thread (like me) and doesn't leave when things get derpy!

Splice is on, be back in a few. Haaavvvve fuuuuun~

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo. Better. Make. The. GameCube Controller. Compatible. With. The. Wii U. Or. Else. People. Will. Rage.

Had to do it. Anyways, the controller shown at E3 would look very awkward to be playing ANY smash game with. :/

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Hey that would actually work, maybe work similar to Sonic using his chaos emeralds except maybe have a different effect, interesting concept you have going there.

...and your avi looks nothing like Smoke I'm afraid, it clearly resembles Kakashi...
Off Topic:Do you know what my little avi pose is called?/On topic:Sorry,I cant give a f**k for Sonic right now. If all the f's I dont give for Sonic could solidfy,bricks would be falling from the sky

D

Deleted member

Nintendo. Better. Make. The. GameCube Controller. Compatible. With. The. Wii U. Or. Else. People. Will. Rage.

Had to do it. Anyways, the controller shown at E3 would look very awkward to be playing ANY smash game with. :/
There's always the Classic Controller option that you can try. I'm personally going to be using that or the Wii-U controller for SSB4. I'm sure that the vets will get at least a good controller. However, there will be no Gamecube controllers.

OmegaXXII

Hopefully Nintendo does a rerelease of it, otherwise expect to use the Wii-U or Classic Pro which isn't too bad by my standards, just not as good.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Off Topic:Do you know what my little avi pose is called?/On topic:Sorry,I cant give a f**k for Sonic right now. If all the f's I dont give for Sonic could solidfy,bricks would be falling from the sky
Damn, you were doing so well too Willis. You know you are talking about DBZ in the same way since you see Sonic copies it. Just sayain.

There's always the Classic Controller option that you can try. I'm personally going to be using that or the Wii-U controller for SSB4. I'm sure that the vets will get at least a good controller. However, there will be no Gamecube controllers.
I'm a sucker for this but I hope they make a port.

I would love to use the gamecube controller, I've grown far too accustomed to using one. I think if Nintendo rereleased it as the new classic controller for the WiiU it would be very well received.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah they made a classic controller similar to it but...the X and Y buttons are made like the A button and it just turns me away.

Yeah, Just Sayian. Brb getting steak.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully Nintendo does a rerelease of it, otherwise expect to use the Wii-U or Classic Pro which isn't too bad by my standards, just not as good.
It'll probably lower performance standards for me, but this also means I need to buy a classic pro.

Which I don't have for some strange reason. :l
Time to bring out the spare change...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm kind of hoping they release a NEW "classic" controller. :/

I guess to be honest I haven't tried this "classic pro" business, but what I have feels so awkward. And the left stick is in the wrong place. >8O

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You know, when I mentioned we discuss other topics beyond the usual cyclical discussions. My intention wasn't for this thread to go down the gutter. My goodness, what has happened?

As for Paper Mario, between his hammer and jump attacks there is enough material to separate him from Mario. Their specials would be completely different, their standard moves would have to be different as Paper Mario's model will be vastly different. Heck, there would be more redundancy between himself and Game & Watch than Mario. Though that isn't much.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
It'll probably lower performance standards for me, but this also means I need to buy a classic pro.

Which I don't have for some strange reason. :l
Time to bring out the spare change...
IMO, GC is the best controller ever made. Not saying that the Wii U controller going to feel horrible because I've read and heard otherwise.

I'm kind of hoping they release a NEW "classic" controller. :/

I guess to be honest I haven't tried this "classic pro" business, but what I have feels so awkward. And the left stick is in the wrong place. >8O
Same here.

Hold out for the Wifi version fellas, it happened for the nunchaku.

Plus, the button scheme issue, can't it be solved with custom controls?
Wifi version?

And most definitely.

Chris the Ripper

I GOT BBQ STEAK!....and Star,did you like get to work on that Human Smoke or EarthWorm Jim one?Plz make it

OmegaXXII

You know, when I mentioned we discuss other topics beyond the usual cyclical discussions. My intention wasn't for this thread to go down the gutter. My goodness, what has happened?

As for Paper Mario, between his hammer and jump attacks there is enough material to separate him from Mario. Their specials would be completely different, their standard moves would have to be different as Paper Mario's model will be vastly different. Heck, there would be more redundancy between himself and Game & Watch than Mario. Though that isn't much.
Ah, Finally someone to discuss with :)

but yes I do agree with what you mentioned, him having different physics plus moves definetly sets him apart from Mario, not just appearances.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm in the middle of a storm, so I'm unable to work on anything.

Chris the Ripper

FINNALY!Someone acttually sees the resemblence between P.Mario and Mr.G&W,2 2-D characters

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
My sis cooks,so ha
That's nice :)

LOL wait, are you trying on up me? This is so childish but I'll play your game.

We cook and get money for it. "So, ha."

Star, how could P. Mario resemble GnW at all? I could see him being like D3 if anything, but why even make him similar when it's so simple not to?

OmegaXXII

Alright peeps I'm out, seems there no discussion as of now.

No Shortie,pieman,hoots,arcadenik,SSBFan means this thread pretty much is screwed so.... Yeah.

Sorry Star.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think you guys have been leaving Fatmanonice out of those lists of posters. >:

He's the STRONGEST poster in the whole world.

UH. Ridley and Sukapon for Sm4sh.

Red(SP)

Smash Journeyman
Except I expect Paper Mario's movement,to be more fluid. Also envision PM having a thick, white paper outline.
I would imagine that too, but I wouldn't get my hopes up on that just yet.

We should have some speculation contest or something for this game.
Like speculating ten newcomers and facts to back it up.

reserk

Smash Cadet
ok so heres my roster. i'll put up more information later. but anyway:

Mario Universe
1. Mario
2. Luigi
3. Peach
4. Bowser
5. Paper Mario (Yes he shou;ld be in, and no he is not a clone!)

Donkey Kong Universe
6. Donkey Kong
7. Diddy Kong
8. King K. Rool

Zelda Universe
9. Link
10. Zelda
11. Sheik
12. Ganondorf
13. Toon Link

Metroid Universe
14. Samus
15. Zero Suit Samus

Yoshi Universe
16. Yoshi

Kirby Universe
17. Kirby
18. Meta Knight
19. King Dedede

Star Fox Universe
20. Fox
21. Falco
22. Wolf
23. Krystal

Pokemon Universe
24. Pikachu
25. Jigglypuff (get rid of her please!)
26. Mewtwo
27. Mudkip/Treecko
28. Grovyle/Marshtomp
29. Blaziken
30. Lucario
31. Zoroark

F-Zero Universe
32. Captain Falcon

Earthbound Universe
33. Ninten
34. Ness
35. Lucas

Fire Emblem Universe
36. Marth (can we take this guy/girl out?)
37. Roy
38. Ike

Kid Icarus Universe
39. Pit
40. Magnus

Wario Universe
41. Wario

Golden Sun Universe
42. Isaac/Matthew
43. Felix/Garet/Tyrell

Pikmin Universe
44. Olimar

Ice Climbers Universe
45. Ice Climbers (no broken chain grab now.)

R.O.B. Universe
46. R.O.B.

Game and Watch Universe
47. Mr. Game and Watch

Third Party
48. Sonic
49. Snake
50. Megaman (forget ryu, megaman deserves this more.)

i'll post information at a later time.

Mishudo

Smash Journeyman
K I highly doubt this but I can dream.
How about instead of SSE, in the next game each character obtains their own adventure mode.
Where you go through their own story, own enemies, and find own alliances (maybe unlocking new pokeballs and AT's).

and then at the end they have their own unique boss, let it be an existing character or a boss unique to their game. Like Ness fighting Porky as his final or Mario fighting Bowser, or Ike fighting Black Knight.

Just a thought :L

D

Deleted member

What do people think of Mii's? Do you think they should be in a Super Smash Bros. game? How likely do you think they are?

Personally, I'm neutral on this subject and I really don't care whenever or not Mii's get in. I would like for them to take the place of the Random Box, thought, because at least it means people will actually use it and the Random Box is pointless.

Chris the Ripper

What do people think of Mii's? Do you think they should be in a Super Smash Bros. game? How likely do you think they are?

Personally, I'm neutral on this subject and I really don't care whenever or not Mii's get in. I would like for them to take the place of the Random Box, thought, because at least it means people will actually use it and the Random Box is pointless.
They wii join the fray

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Wow, that movie was sick.

It looks like no one is here. . . psh.

As for the Mii's, I'm not a mega fan. They're all right, I mean they're nothing special and I'm not head over heels for them, but they're okay. I was hoping to implament something I've been thinking of doing, but this place has been far too chaotic to make a group-voted upon roster. A private discussion thread I'm part of has been doing it, and I was hoping to do one here(seeing as how the pdt is beyond dead at the moment).

We could try to, if anyone's game I'll post the rules I have made.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
One has to wonder if you could give your Mii custom made moves, or they will be already fixed. I imagine a final smash where all of the Mii's parts (arms, legs, head) fly around the stage hurting opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom