• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Is slang really necessary over the internet? Abbreviating is cool,but srsly?
Get over it. It's the way I talk, and it's the way I type when I don't take something seriously. Willis.

this is straight comedy, its actually more fun seeing your reactions to this fella, I have no idea what he's saying. The last thing I can recall is StarPhoenix comparing human smoke to flatulence.
I thought about doing this with Willis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9RuaB3c9FQ&NR=1

Hoots

Can Be Combative
this is straight comedy, its actually more fun seeing your reactions to this fella, I have no idea what he's saying. The last thing I can recall is StarPhoenix comparing human smoke to flatulence.
Well he'll be banned soon so I wouldn't worry. I have never seen such a blatant and ignorant troll. He must be like 13-14, I mean, his icon is a Scorpion recolor. Regardless with the melee elitists and rampant trolling this thread is probably about to degenerate and collapse soon.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I still find it weird that people want Paper Mario, despite the fact that Mario is already in the roster.

If people want him so badly, he needs to be classified as a Paper Mario franchise character.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Well he'll be banned soon so I wouldn't worry. I have never seen such a blatant and ignorant troll. He must be like 13-14, I mean, his icon is a Scorpion recolor. Regardless with the melee elitists and rampant trolling this thread is probably about to degenerate and collapse soon.
I said don't ban him :urg: Oh well, sorry Willis.

Anyways, Hoots is probably right, I'll be gone by tomorrow most likely unless something I can post about comes along or...someone posts obvious bull****. Hope it won't be you Hoots.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
A clone with a unique moveset is not a clone.
I was referring to a clone as it's the same character Mario and not the smash term clone (same moveset) It's called a pun.

I mean Toon Link and Adult Link are at least two different people. It's kinda like the Avatars of Vishnu thing.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I was referring to a clone as it's the same character Mario and not the smash term clone (same moveset) It's called a pun.

I mean Toon Link and Adult Link are at least two different people. It's kinda like the Avatars of Vishnu thing.
You're just being picky then. :V

Like that one guy that didn't want half the roster because he didn't think they had "personality."

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I still find it weird that people want Paper Mario, despite the fact that Mario is already in the roster.

If people want him so badly, he needs to be classified as a Paper Mario franchise character.
Of course he could be considered his own franchise, he doesn't have to be part of the Mario Franchise.

As to why people want him is simply the fact that he's been getting popular, has had recent games with one coming up on the 3DS, and most importantly is unique.

Of course I also wouldn't mind Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario he for some reason Sakurai excluded him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
To my knowledge Ike is already an LGBT character.
So Ike fights for his boyfriends? :awesome:

looks like we have one thing in common

Jesus, you guys I swear I was only gone long enough to watch a "She's out of my League".This thread moves fast! On that note, should I watch "Splice" or "Diary of the Dead"?

What's the topic right now?

D

Deleted member

Yeah, the quality of this thread is going downhill fast. It will only get worse from here on out until SSB4 release so we will have to prepare for at least two more years of this stuff.

The reason why we want him in is because he would make a very unique characters and would play significantly different from Mario. He's the only variation of a character likely to not have the team get lazy and clone him.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah, the quality of this thread is going downhill fast. It will only get worse from here on out until SSB4 release so we will have to prepare for at least two more years of this stuff.
Relax, the thread will be better by morning, it always is.

What, both that movie AND Inception, would this happen to be family night for you?
NO, inception was on the spanish dub channel :(

Debates on what make Paper Mario a decent pick.
I'm game. Mostly because his moveset can make use of partners, and he could bring in some awesome Items/levels/AT's. It's an awesome series.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
So Ike fights for his boyfriends? :awesome:

looks like we have one thing in common

Jesus, you guys I swear I was only gone long enough to watch a "She's out of my League".This thread moves fast! On that note, should I watch "Splice" or "Diary of the Dead"?

What's the topic right now?
Paper Mario's inclusion, people are debating to see him in, while n00bs like Chris spam the the thread... God!

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
...I think sometime between yesterday and today when I logged on this thread took a drastic turn for the stupid. Anyhow, I personally think Paper Mario would make a great character as long as the devs don't get lazy and make him a Mario clone (which would make me really mad).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
...I think sometime between yesterday and today when I logged on this thread took a drastic turn for the stupid. Anyhow, I personally think Paper Mario would make a great character as long as the devs don't get lazy and make him a Mario clone (which would make me really mad).
It also wouldn't make any sense, which would anger me even further. Almost as badly as Ganondorf does.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
It also wouldn't make any sense, which would anger me even further. Almost as badly as Ganondorf does.
That's why it would make me so mad. I'm in the camp that believes Ganondorf should either be cut or have his moveset completely redone. It's an embarassment to the king of evil to be portrayed as an inept fistfighter with the agility of an old man.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
You're just being picky then. :V

Like that one guy that didn't want half the roster because he didn't think they had "personality."
Not really picky I'm just tired of people calling out all these character because they're popular. I can name a whole mess of characters I think would be cool in Smash but will never get in. I like the current roster (except for 3rd parties) as long as it was balanced.

And don't get me wrong I wouldn't boycott Smash if I saw Paper Mario over Toad (which makes no sense) but I feel other characters should be represented.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Not really picky I'm just tired of people calling out all these character because they're popular. I can name a whole mess of characters I think would be cool in Smash but will never get in. I like the current roster (except for 3rd parties) as long as it was balanced.

And don't get me wrong I wouldn't boycott Smash if I saw Paper Mario over Toad (which makes no sense) but I feel other characters should be represented.
I feel this way too

D

Deleted member

Relax, the thread will be better by morning, it always is.
Meh, this doesn't really affect me much. I just knew this would happen, so unless things get beyond the mod's control, I'll be sticking around until release date or later. If I can handle GameFAQs, I can surely handle this.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
And Omega,just because you like me,doesnt mean everyone else should to....understand? :awesome:
You've been double posting, writing pointless rants, and just being immature in general since your first post... omega's not alone.

On a related note, I don't use forums very often and would really appreciate it if someone told me where the ignore button is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom