• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
The difference with Paper Mario is that he could use a complete different moveset, in which he would be totally unique. Also he'd have a different look
You can do that with any character. Why don't we have a Mario with FLUDD, a Doctor Mario, a Racoon Mario (oh no better yet a Tanooki Mario), Hammer Bro Mario, etc. Just because he's 2D doesn't make him a unique Mario. Here off the top of my head I'll make a Tanooki Mario (since he is the outfit for the new Mario game).

B: Tail swing
Up B: Flying
Down B: Statue
Foreward B: Soft Decent (like when you rapidly hit A in Mario 3).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Wait what? O_o
Yeah, something about a conversation about him and Soren going off into the mountains together, presumably to live in a log cabin together. One day Ike comes in all sweaty after choppin' some wood all manly-like. Shirtless, of course. And well, one thing leads to the other I guess. Soren's pretty much a woman anyway, though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Woooooow,and you guys call me the troll!....and btw,dbz will forever come out of my mouth :awesome:
I think, your definition of troll is messed up.

You can't even intelligently respond back to anything I say but make a stupid post like this. Don't worry though. I GOT THIS :awesome:

Also @N8somethingIforgotwhatyournamesaid - I'll actually join convos when I feel knowledgeable enough about them, until now I'm going to call out bull****.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
I think, your definition of troll is messed up.

You can't even intelligently respond back to anything I say but make a stupid post like this. Don't worry though. I GOT THIS :awesome:

Also @N8somethingIforgotwhatyournamesaid - I'll actually join convos when I feel knowledgeable enough about them, until now I'm going to call out bull****.
Wow,u still posting mean comments towards me? :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wow,u still posting mean comments towards me? :awesome:
It's called tough love kid, unlike them I'm not trying to annex you by reporting you. If you don't get it that will eventually get you banned.

Also why are we discussing anime characters now? I've seen the "no anime" rule thrown around so much? Did it get discarded?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Are you talking to me LOL? I can't tell.

I only 3/4 paged it because there was so much wrong and I fell behind the thread, and I would have actively calling out **** if I was wasn't at work.

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Well I joined because this is a Smash board. Not an anime board.

Guess you were not talking about Geon. Still, has anyone considered SNK characters? I mean Sonic got in and they have Sega consoles on the VC. While the Neo Geo is present too.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
SSBC, there is actually a lot of anime discussion in SWF. It's just I've seen active posters in this thread talk about anime being a "No" in smash, so I thought anime wouldn't creep into here.

Chris the Ripper

Are you talking to me LOL? I can't tell.

I only 3/4 paged it because there was so much wrong and I fell behind the thread, and I would have actively calling out **** if I was wasn't at work.
Listen guy,get off my dragonballs plz. Idk why you're mad at me,and for that reason,im sorry for whatever.I dont want to take up 3 pages of me and you arguing and I don't like the crap you're giving me.So Im going to be the bigger person and stop.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's called tough love kid, unlike them I'm not trying to annex you by reporting you. If you don't get it that will eventually get you banned.

Also why are we discussing anime characters now? I've seen the "no anime" rule thrown around so much? Did it get discarded?
Because Chris the Reaper is an obvious troll, well....

Editing my ignore list...

Anyway let's discuss the issue of Paper Mario, why are people saying he would be to similar to Mario? It's nonsense, give me some valid reason as to why people say this??!

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
SSBC, there is actually a lot of anime discussion in SWF. It's just I've seen active posters in this thread talk about anime being a "No" in smash, so I thought anime wouldn't creep into here.
SWF?

Also, I am of those against Paper Mario. Because I believe a character should only have one representation of itself. So right now, I don't like much having Toon Link on SSBB.

Chris the Ripper

Why do you guys say Im the troll?!That other guy wrote something mainly about me that took up 3/4 of the page!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Because Chris the Reaper is an obvious troll, well....

Editing my ignore list...

Anyway let's discuss the issue of Paper Mario, why are people saying he would be to similar to Mario? It's nonsense, give me some valid reason as to why people say this??!
I don't think P. Mario could like regular Mario at all. He is so different I can't even see why a single move of his should be the same.

Listen guy,get off my dragonballs plz. Idk why you're mad at me,and for that reason,im sorry for whatever.
LOL, the 3rd grade jokes. That's too good yo. But look,

I know you are sorry. I'm trying to make sure you aren't sorry anymore.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
According to Rapier, having Paper mario is nothing different that having costume permutations of mario present in the game. Its similar to saying that ZSS isn't a good pick because its simply a costume.
LOL what, bring him out. Has he even played a Paper Mario game?

I can link a playthrough of it, best thing is the story isn't even bad so he can't get bored.

EDIT: LOL @that video, that's almost as good as my Billy Madison trump card.

Are.....are you guys singling me out?
:facepalm: You're own posting singles you out son. LOL

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
According to Rapier, having Paper mario is nothing different that having costume permutations of mario present in the game. Its similar to saying that ZSS isn't a good pick because its simply a costume.

@ this whole chris thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cY-AmvVQCrU
That's where Im trying to get at, a similar appearance means nothing, for one they both would handle differently, plus P. Mario has a series of moves that Mario doesn't.

The argument that he looks identical and would be a clone is invalid, the proof is in his games.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

TBone06

Smash Ace
That's where Im trying to get at, a similar appearance means nothing, for one they both would handle differently, plus P. Mario has a series of moves that Mario doesn't.

The argument that he looks identical and would be a clone is invalid, the proof is in his games.
Exactly, PM is a complete different series. Totally different from the other series

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Hmmm....I lol'd at what I just realised about Iblis
What, I'm smarter than you? Thank you.

I've never considered it before, but I think it would be pretty awesome if P.Mario had a Geno costume, and vise versa
I could ask a friend of mine to make something like that, because I can't see it.

Brb, changing my avi.

Chris the Ripper

lawl,im just going to talk about P.Mario now...........Will he be able to use his hammer and his special boots?Can that cool little Yoshi from TYD come along?

D

Deleted member

@Chris the Ripper: What Nintendo characters do you want in Smash? Explain each and every one of your choices.

kenshen

Smash Journeyman
Listen guy,get off my dragonballs plz. Idk why you're mad at me,and for that reason,im sorry for whatever.I dont want to take up 3 pages of me and you arguing and I don't like the crap you're giving me.So Im going to be the bigger person and stop.
if its dragon ball were talking about then
is all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom