• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I hate Wario's moveset in Brawl. I wanted him to have a moveset based on his abilities in the Wario Land games, not based on his WarioWare personality.

I always wanted to see him using more of his brute strength rather than that ridiculous WarioWare persona.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Well actually, Wario does have the shoulder tackle, which is his primary means of attack. Still, I do agree that Wario needs a bit of a moveset change. In the Land games, he grabs and throws stuff a lot more than other platform protagonists, so its surprising he doesn't come off as a grappler in Brawl.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
after lots of thinking and archive searching, I have at last come up with the one and only Kirby character i think has the best chane of getting in the game(it's not Prince Fluff anymore for me) since it's the only major character that's appeared in more than one game....but you would not f******g believe me if I said it, so I'll reveal it later(but it's a REALLY OLD SCHOOL Kirby character, that I can say.)

as for the Yoshi and Wario series reps, i can see either 9-Volt or Mona As a Wario rep, and Kamek for yoshi (Baby Bowser would be too much of a clone. ground pound? transforming into giant form? no thanks!)

D

Deleted member

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
If we're talking about Nintendo's relationship with 3rd parties, Sega and Square Enix have been involved with at least one Mario crossover. At least you can see why I've been targeting those two companies as possible 3rd parties for Smash Bros. Wii U.

For most other 3rd parties, I'm at a neutral position.
I wouldn't exactly trust companies with cross-overs for new third-party characters just because they've done it. For exactly, I have my doubts about anyone except Sega, Konami, and Capcom getting involved.

Tell me, why is a second Sonic rep and two Final Fantasy rep more likely than us getting Mega Man? Do not use the cross-over argument.
disfunkshunal said:
Bomberman is a logical third party inclusion. He has SSB-style gaming experience after appearing in DreamMix TV World Fighters for the GameCube. No other third party character other then Bomberman has appeared on a SSB style game on a Nintendo console except for Snake, and look where he is now.
The fact that he appeared in a Smash-style like game proves nothing. Snake got in, Bomberman didn't. All it shows that he appeared in a game. I highly doubt that game had a significant part in Snake's inclusion anyway.
Arcadenik said:
am pretty sure we will get at least 12 newcomers. I THINK the 12 most likely newcomers would probably be:
I wouldn't be so sure of us getting twelve newcomers. IMO, there are only ten potential newcomers that stand a good chance of getting in. Even so, my problem with your list:

- Why two retro character? Duck Hunt Dog is hated and other retro characters have not made a significant impact the way Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. has. The only likely choice we have now is Takamaru. It's either him or no new retro rep and his status as a retro character a debatable.

- Where is Ridley? I see at least a 90% of him getting in due to massive fan demands.

- I don't think a fifth Zelda rep stands a good chance at all. Tingle is not well-liked, Ghirahim is a one-shot villain, and the Toon Zelda/Sheik would be a clone of Zelda/Sheik, which we do not need. The best we can hope for is Young Link to replace Toon Link, which even then, isn't much of anything, just a cosmetic change (Hopefully more then that, but I have my doubts about them trying to make Young Link more unique).

- The only two new series with a good chance of getting reps are Sin & Punishment and Punch-Out!! (Thought Little Mac is a shoe-in, I'll give you that). Golden Sun and Starfy may be exclusive to the 3DS since none of their titles have appeared on the handheld. Other suffers from relevancy issues, lack of popularity, and not being important to Nintendo. Even Custom Robo is at risk since a title has not appeared for nearly five years.

- Where's Mega Man? You call a fifth Zelda rep and a second retro rep likely yet don't take into account that Mega Man is easily the most likely third-party character to be playable.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
Megaman is the smart choice, I get it. He is pretty much the most boring choice as well. I just hope he doesn't end up a snorefest when it comes to his moveset. As weird as this may sound, I would prefer Jill Valintine over Megaman when it comes to Capcom characters. I hope Square Enix gets their hands into the SSB4 jar. They are only company I would be excited to see (almost) any of their characters get in.
Mega Man + 41 other characters would be enough for me to get this game, providing that of course the game has great reviews, but that's just me. For a boring rep, try Ryu. Good addition, but would be a bit of overkill to add him into yet another cross-over, whereas Mega Man has not appeared in one since 2000 (Classic version, original release).
vVv Rapture said:
Nintendo needs more crossovers.
I think the max that SSB4 should have is five or six, anything else is an overkill. Third-party involvement should be gradual throughout each installment, not just a massive flow now.
Jaklub said:
About that Bomberman argument. I actually thought "death" of Hudson improved his chances.
What? Konami is probably not going to take the time with a franchise to include two characters, especially not one from a dead franchise. There is no way the death of Hudson Soft improves Bomberman's chances.
Nine said:
why talk about rosters? We need to support gameplay!!!!!!!:o
Bring something to the table. If you're not going to offer us something to discuss, don't bother complaining or ordering us to change the subject.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I hate Wario's moveset in Brawl. I wanted him to have a moveset based on his abilities in the Wario Land games, not based on his WarioWare personality.
I certainly agree with you. I haven't played Wario Land since WarioWorld. I was like, 12. But I remember enough to want a moveset that isn't based off WasioWare.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Leon is what Squareenix renamed Squall from FF VIII in Kingdom Hearts with his redesign because they didnt think he was emo enough

OmegaXXII

Leon is what Squareenix renamed Squall from FF VIII in Kingdom Hearts with his redesign because they didnt think he was emo enough
The way they called him Leon just made me facepalm, but still be aren't going to be seeing any FF character, maybe Dragon Quest has a chance aside from Geno.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well actually, Wario does have the shoulder tackle, which is his primary means of attack. Still, I do agree that Wario needs a bit of a moveset change. In the Land games, he grabs and throws stuff a lot more than other platform protagonists, so its surprising he doesn't come off as a grappler in Brawl.
Exactly, Pieman! I wanted Wario to be something like a grappler with a Wario Land moveset. Here's my Wario Land moveset for Wario.

B: he grabs an opponent and shakes them like in Shake It!, repeatedly tap the B button to shake the opponent (useful in Coin Battle matches), it works similar to his biting move

Side B: Wario randomly transforms into Flaming Wario, Frozen Wario, Snowball Wario, or even Ball o' String Wario. In all forms, Wario can run down his opponents like he did with the bike in Brawl. Flaming Wario inflicts more damage to the opponents while hurting Wario as well. Frozen Wario inflicts more damage to the opponents and can freeze them at high percentages. Snowman Wario is weaker than Frozen Wario but moves faster and doesn't freeze enemies. Ball o' String Wario is weaker than Flaming Wario but moves faster and doesn't burn enemies. Press the B button again to return back to normal.

Up B: Wario's head balloons up and he becomes Puffy Wario, then he is able to float straight up with similar controls to R.O.B.'s Up B move

Down B: replace the farting move with something similar from Wario Land games, Bouncy Wario, Wario can keep bouncing around until you press the B button again or if Wario gets hit.

Final Smash: he turns into Vampire Wario, and then he can use his old biting move (B) to restore his % while draining the opponent's %... and he can fly by transforming into a bat (repeatedly tap the jump button just like you already do with his Brawl Final Smash)

Wario's Bike can be an item that all characters can ride on. To get on the bike, just do Side B in front of it... just like how Wario gets back on the bike in Brawl.

For some more Wario Land content in SSB4, I would also add Jet Pot from the first Wario Land game where the character wears a jet-powered helmet that temporarily replaces the character's second jump with a horizontal flight similar to Luigi's Side B, Pikachu's Side B, Ike's Side B, etc. The controls is similar to Peach's floating ability.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
The way they called him Leon just made me facepalm, but still be aren't going to be seeing any FF character, maybe Dragon Quest has a chance aside from Geno.
I see what is likey more like this:

1. Final Fantasy Oringal characters: (Black Mage, White Mage)
2. Final Fantasy Other characters: (Squall, Cloud)
3. Dragon Quest Character: (Hero, Slime, Joker)
4. Kingdom Hearts Character: (Sora)
5. Super Mario RPG Character: (Geno)

Again, I wouldn't mind any of these, minus the #2 choice.

D

Deleted member

Regarding Wario's move set, the only thing that needs to be fixed up is his inadequate Final Smash, which needs to have a better KO ratio.

@Shortiecanbrawl: In the 40% chance we get a Square-Enix rep, I believe that Dragon Quest is the most likely, since they have the strongest ties with Nintendo. Of the Dragon Quest rep, Slime is our best shot. As for other reps, I would also be fine with Geno, a Final Fantasy character from the original up to FFVI (SNES), and Black Mage. I would also love to see Crono in the game, but his chances are pretty much not there. What I do NOT want to see is Cloud or Sora, they are very undeserving. At least Geno's only game was on a Nintendo platform whereas Cloud and Sora are mainly known for appearing on Sony systems.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
As far as 3rd party reps go, I think Bomberman stands a good chance though I wasn't aware Hudson "died" I thought they still existed as company owned by Konami.

I also think there will be 5 or 6 3rd party reps in the new Smash for Wii U one from the following companies

Sega - Sonic and probably nobody else

Konami - Snake returns

Capcom - Mega Man most likely, even Ryu isn't as likely as Mega Man

Square-Enix - Geno stands a good chance but he might not make it in favor of another Square-Enix character unless he isn't counted as a 3rd party since he's part of the Mario series. I'd like to see Crono myself but a Final Fantasy rep or Sora seems a lot more likely. Then again Dragon Quest is even more likely than Final Fantasy perhaps and I don't see them including two from any company unless the roster is more than 50.

Namco-Bandai - Pacman probably, Klonoa would be neat or possibly someone from a Namco fighting game

Husdson - Bomberman if any and I hope he makes it because I'd like to play as him

But it wouldn't really surprise me if something entirely unlikely occurred given how Snake was in Brawl.

Like with Snake it could entirely come down to who wants their characters included and their relationship with the staff.

Plenty of characters have a good case but that may not mean anything in the end.

I really hope they at least include Mega Man though because he has been so heavily demanded.

As for the Nintendo characters, I'm hoping Mario, Zelda and Kirby don't add reps. They could have just 1 Link and that'd be fine IMO.

I'd like to see Little Mac, a female Fire Emblem rep (Lyn preferably), Isaac or Matthiew, Saki or his son and Little Mac. I can't tell you how much it annoyed me that Little Mac, Isaac, Lyn and Saki were just ATs. It was such a tease.

I guess it would only be fair to finally get a second F-Zero and Metroid rep but again I could go either way on that but Ridley is very highly requested.

I'm all for Roy coming back but I'm not counting on it and if he does come back then he should be "Luigified" to a greater extent. Mewtwo could return but I don't really care either way since Pokemon's first generation has the most reps already and I don't want to lose Pokemon Trainer's Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard.

The only cut I'd like to see is Toon Link but I wouldn't mind him sticking around or being a different kid Link.

Oh and work on that balance again and please get rid of tripping.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I wouldn't be so sure of us getting twelve newcomers. IMO, there are only ten potential newcomers that stand a good chance of getting in. Even so, my problem with your list:

- Why two retro character? Duck Hunt Dog is hated and other retro characters have not made a significant impact the way Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. has. The only likely choice we have now is Takamaru. It's either him or no new retro rep and his status as a retro character a debatable.

- Where is Ridley? I see at least a 90% of him getting in due to massive fan demands.

- I don't think a fifth Zelda rep stands a good chance at all. Tingle is not well-liked, Ghirahim is a one-shot villain, and the Toon Zelda/Sheik would be a clone of Zelda/Sheik, which we do not need. The best we can hope for is Young Link to replace Toon Link, which even then, isn't much of anything, just a cosmetic change (Hopefully more then that, but I have my doubts about them trying to make Young Link more unique).

- The only two new series with a good chance of getting reps are Sin & Punishment and Punch-Out!! (Thought Little Mac is a shoe-in, I'll give you that). Golden Sun and Starfy may be exclusive to the 3DS since none of their titles have appeared on the handheld. Other suffers from relevancy issues, lack of popularity, and not being important to Nintendo. Even Custom Robo is at risk since a title has not appeared for nearly five years.

- Where's Mega Man? You call a fifth Zelda rep and a second retro rep likely yet don't take into account that Mega Man is easily the most likely third-party character to be playable.
Why two retro characters? We had Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch in Melee. We had Pit and R.O.B. in Brawl. So, I can see at least two retro newcomers in SSB4.

People don't actually hate the Duck Hunt Dog, they LOVE TO HATE the Duck Hunt Dog. There is something memetic about hating the Duck Hunt Dog for the heck of it. As for not doing anything significant, well, tell that to the Ice Climbers. No one even knew they existed until they showed up in Melee. At least a lot of people knew who is the Duck Hunt Dog before the Internet became commonplace in the late 1990's.

As for no Ridley, well, he isn't exactly a shoe-in. Sakurai didn't even add Ridley in Brawl even though a lot of people wanted Ridley in Brawl. Some people said Ridley was too big to be in Brawl, and then Ridley was actually too big in Brawl, proving the Ridley detractors right.

As for a fifth Zelda rep, I never said a "fifth" Zelda rep. I merely said a "new" Zelda rep. For all we know, we could have four Zelda characters with Tingle taking the fourth slot. At least Tingle is recurring and has his own spin-off series and he won't be a clone of anyone (Toon Zelda will be a clone anyway).

As for Mega Man, there is absolutely no guarantee that third-party characters will be in Smash. Sure, he is likely but I digress. My list consisted of Nintendo characters only and it is all MY opinion.

OmegaXXII

I see what is likey more like this:

1. Final Fantasy Oringal characters: (Black Mage, White Mage)
2. Final Fantasy Other characters: (Squall, Cloud)
3. Dragon Quest Character: (Hero, Slime, Joker)
4. Kingdom Hearts Character: (Sora)
5. Super Mario RPG Character: (Geno)

Again, I wouldn't mind any of these, minus the #2 choice.
Well while choices 1, 3, and 5 seem probable we aren't likely so see Sora or Cloud for that matter, even if they have made an appearance on the Nintendo handhelds, it's highly unlikely.

Unless we get a really and I mean real high demand for those two, we aren't likely to see them over Geno, the Mages though might but leans more to unlikely.

Black Mage vs. Meta-Knight!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Well while choices 1, 3, and 5 seem probable we aren't likely so see Sora or Cloud for that matter, even if they have made an appearance on the Nintendo handhelds, it's highly unlikely.

Unless we get a really and I mean real high demand for those two, we aren't likely to see them over Geno, the Mages though might but leans more to unlikely.

Black Mage vs. Meta-Knight!
I would be fine with Geno (and Mallow) in a Smash Bros. game if it is a spin-off game featuring nothing but Mario/Donkey Kong/Yoshi/Wario characters and Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest characters.

I can see Slime being the Square Enix rep since Nintendo is supporting Square Enix with the Dragon Quest series. You don't see Nintendo and Square Enix working together to make a Geno game, let alone a Super Mario RPG 2 game. They are doing this for Dragon Quest, not for Geno.

Hyper Luigi

Smash Ace
Why two retro characters? We had Ice Climbers and Mr. Game & Watch in Melee. We had Pit and R.O.B. in Brawl. So, I can see at least two retro newcomers in SSB4.

People don't actually hate the Duck Hunt Dog, they LOVE TO HATE the Duck Hunt Dog. There is something memetic about hating the Duck Hunt Dog for the heck of it. As for not doing anything significant, well, tell that to the Ice Climbers. No one even knew they existed until they showed up in Melee. At least a lot of people knew who is the Duck Hunt Dog before the Internet became commonplace in the late 1990's.
Granted Punch-Out!! just had a Wii game but people would probably consider Little Mac classic. That'd probably make Mac the most likely classic addition.

The Duck Hunt dog seems like a good stage hazard or an AT rather than a playable character.

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Regarding Wario's move set, the only thing that needs to be fixed up is his inadequate Final Smash, which needs to have a better KO ratio.

Hmm, I would agree with you so far as to change his Final smash but his overall moveset I think needs to be updated. For the final smash, if they slowed him down to make him easier to control that would probably suffice. If he's easier to control, his KO ration would increase. I would like to see something different with the waft. Maybe if they made it so that he could propel himself at angle it would be more effective.

D

Deleted member

As for no Ridley, well, he isn't exactly a shoe-in. Sakurai didn't even add Ridley in Brawl even though a lot of people wanted Ridley in Brawl. Some people said Ridley was too big to be in Brawl, and then Ridley was actually too big in Brawl, proving the Ridley detractors right.

As for a fifth Zelda rep, I never said a "fifth" Zelda rep. I merely said a "new" Zelda rep. For all we know, we could have four Zelda characters with Tingle taking the fourth slot. At least Tingle is recurring and has his own spin-off series and he won't be a clone of anyone (Toon Zelda will be a clone anyway).

As for Mega Man, there is absolutely no guarantee that third-party characters will be in Smash. Sure, he is likely but I digress. My list consisted of Nintendo characters only and it is all MY opinion.
- You've mentioned Muddy Mole so I just want to say that this is among Shigeru Miyamoto's least known works. Our "WTF" character is going to have to be someone that has either been significant to Nintendo's past or has sold well. Muddy Mole is neither and will probably not get in as a result of this. Ice Climbers did sell well for it's time at 1.5 million, so some gamers remember them. As for Duck Hunt Dog, if the character is hated, that means it's probably not getting in. Duck Hunt Dog would **** off more people then R.O.B. did when he was revealed to be playable. Reason being is that R.O.B. is not hated. If Duck Hunt Dog was made playable, this would break Sakurai's guideline that character must not be hated in general.

- The size argument is full of garbage and it always will be. Ridley has been scaled up and scaled down throughout the series, so it's not like his length is same throughout the series. They have successfully scaled players before. Take for example: Bowser and Olimar. Furthermore, Sakurai said that he may have made Ridley playable if they have put forth their best effort. That means they haven't really tried to make Ridley playable yet. Ridley has massive fan demand and regardless of the hate, Sakurai cannot denied the requests anymore. Ridley is without a doubt, the most deserving Nintendo character and because of this, Sakurai must put forth the best effort he can into making Ridley playable. Metroid does not deserve just one rep and if Samus is alone again in SSB4, there will be a lot of backlash for Sakurai's failure to put Ridley in.

- Like I said, not many people like Tingle (At least here in America). Japan is not the only country in the world Sakurai has to worry about. Japan may love their Tingle, but I don't see the same love extending towards the rest of the world. Also, Toon/Young Link can be made original, the developers just need to put some effort in.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
@ Super Smash Bros. Fan

*sigh*

Where did Sakurai ever say "a character must not be hated in order to be playable in Smash" or something like that?

EDIT: Also, sales doesn't mean much. Kid Icarus was the worst-selling NES game on the GBA, with Takamaru's game being the second-worst. Sakurai added Pit instead of Takamaru.

I was thinking the Comet Observatory at one point. Of course, like I said before, Rosalina would be limited to being Peach's alternate outfit pick.
I don't know what to choose. Starship or observatory.
I know that this guy is never going to make it, but how would you react if Justin Bieber was made playable in Super Smash Bros. 4?[COLLAPSE="My Reaction"]I would laugh my butt off and use him as a punching bag.[/COLLAPSE]
I would play as him.
Ok, one thing I want to bring up, do you think that we're going to be seeing more newcomers with transformations? This is probably one of the few character topics not discussed to death.

Me personally, I can't really see any coming, but there is the slight chance of us getting a Female/Rival Pokemon Trainer.I think in this case they won't really focus on newcomers that much. Granted, newcomers do get a lot of attention towards fans, but Sakurai must also be very careful with cutting characters to make room for newcomers. Cutting anyone but these character would cause a huge uproar in the community:
- Lucario (Replaced by Zoroark/Victini (latter is preferable to me)
- Lucas (Replaced by ???)
- Wolf (Replaced by ???)
- Toon Link (Replaced by Young Link/Fierce Diety Link)
- Sonic
- Snake (He and Sonic, it depends on whenever or not there are two new Nintendo newcomers in return. Add in three if no new third-party character shows up as well)
Snake and Sonic might be cut from SSB because their guests
If we're talking about Nintendo's relationship with 3rd parties, Sega and Square Enix have been involved with at least one Mario crossover. At least you can see why I've been targeting those two companies as possible 3rd parties for Smash Bros. Wii U.

For most other 3rd parties, I'm at a neutral position.
It's not much of a crossover but what about tecmo and nintendo? DOA 3DS has that geothermal powerplant stage with Ridley and Samus.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
@ Super Smash Bros. Fan

EDIT: Also, sales doesn't mean much. Kid Icarus was the worst-selling NES game on the GBA, with Takamaru's game being the second-worst. Sakurai added Pit instead of Takamaru.
Takamaru's was the third worst, Metroid was the second worst. I'm only noting this because there was a several thousand copy divide between the three.

Megaman is the smart choice, I get it. He is pretty much the most boring choice as well. I just hope he doesn't end up a snorefest when it comes to his moveset. As weird as this may sound, I would prefer Jill Valintine over Megaman when it comes to Capcom characters. I hope Square Enix gets their hands into the SSB4 jar. They are only company I would be excited to see (almost) any of their characters get in.
If Square Enix joins smash, I'm sure Slime is the rep. I like the guy. It's just that I'd prefer either Cecil, Bartz or Terra (Even though they look out of place).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Sakurai never said the character must not be hated. I believe it was more along the lines of, the character must make people want to play the game, and must mesh with the other characters by beating some while being beaten by others.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
There's been something I've been wondering about when it comes to the first trailer. Brawl's first trailer revealed five new characters in order to build hype for the game and I think they made some good choices. There were two very popular characters from big franchises, a new female, a retro character, and a third party character. Suppose they were to follow this formula again, who do you think would fit the bill best?

OmegaXXII

- The size argument is full of garbage and it always will be. Ridley has been scaled up and scaled down throughout th- Like I said, not many people like Tingle (At least here in America). Japan is not the only country in the world Sakurai has to worry about. Japan may love their Tingle, but I don't see the same love extending towards the rest of the world. Also, Toon/Young Link can be made original, the developers just need to put some effort in.
I agree with the size argument, arguing that any character won't make it in because of size issues is irrelavent.

Sakurai already included Bowser who in fact has went through sizes in Melee and Brawl, plus even went to the extent to upsize Olimar, and as you may know Ridley was seen in the Melee intro and guess what? He wasn't big!! what more proof do people want? It's nonsense what people argue just because they don't want to see a character.

I honestly can't wait to see Medusa playable in Smash, she would definetly be perfect for an Antagonist, plus more female representation is a must.

@Arcadenik: I can certaintly see either Slime making it as a rep, as for Geno, he really is in a middle of a legal mess between Nintendo and Square, seriously who actually owns more of him? Or is it a collaboration kind of thing, it seems he's been forgotten by both companies as well, even with a big fanbase it seems they are requesting to deaf ears.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
There's been something I've been wondering about when it comes to the first trailer. Brawl's first trailer revealed five new characters in order to build hype for the game and I think they made some good choices. There were two very popular characters from big franchises, a new female, a retro character, and a third party character. Suppose they were to follow this formula again, who do you think would fit the bill best?
Ridley
Mewtwo
Medusa
Takamaru
Slime (Keeping the shocking theme)

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
Why are you guys thinking about putting in game characters from overseas? I know that Ssb4 isnt only for America but I doubt more than 2 will make it in....

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Can we quit the damn square-enix talk ? and btw don't go and tell something about third party character because they are unreliable, we might get surprised with 0 third character always remember : All character are controlled by one company except 3rd party character bargaining with third party companies might fail some times so never have high hopes.

OmegaXXII

Square Enix owns him 100%. Square Enix owns all the rights to all the original characters in SMRPG.
...if Square-Enix owns Geno 100%, then why aren't they doing anything with him, honestly since he's only been seen in a Mario based game, Square should just work something out with Nintendo and hand him over, it would definetly be in favor for fans, since Square hardly or and never uses the ****** character.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Can we quit the damn square-enix talk ? and btw don't go and tell something about third party character because they are unreliable, we might get surprised with 0 third character always remember : All character are controlled by one company except 3rd party character bargaining with third party companies might fail some times so never have high hopes.
The whole point was IF the trailer followed the same mold who would we expect. No one is saying anything else, it was out of fun. Stop getting so worked up over nothing, it isn't healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom