• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Don't believe in whats happening now. The date it comes out , latest is 2014*. We got time to see who will take the spotlight.
Development starts soon, and the roster will be finalized next year. Anything that happens beyond that won't effect the roster.

So what's relevant now won't change TOO much in that time frame.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
If you could play 8 player and all could use final smash at the same time..... My lord.....
Thinks of Wario Man, Super Sonic, Giga Bowser, Volt Tackle, and a Landmaster at the same time. Wolf and Falco need a new FS seriously I heard Wolf never used a landmaster

:phone:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
SSBF, I know that Samurai Goroh isn't a villain of F-Zero, that's why I put "most likely villains/antagonists" to give leeway to rivals. Antagonism doesn't explicitly refer to villainy, it mostly means opposition of the main character/protagonist, and Samurai Goroh, a rival of C. Falcon, represents that in F-Zero.

D

Deleted member

SSBF, I know that Samurai Goroh isn't a villain of F-Zero, that's why I put "most likely villains/antagonists" to give leeway to rivals. Antagonism doesn't explicitly refer to villainy, it mostly means opposition of the main character/protagonist, and Samurai Goroh, a rival of C. Falcon, represents that in F-Zero.

Ah, I see. When it comes to main antagonists, I refer to villains like Black Shadow and of course billions of other examples in all types of games, movies, books, radio, etc.

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
Thinks of Wario Man, Super Sonic, Giga Bowser, Volt Tackle, and a Landmaster at the same time. Wolf and Falco need a new FS seriously I heard Wolf never used a landmaster

i rarely have items on so i didnt really care. LOL the only time i care about it when i have a fun brawl with items xP

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I hope the game comes out in 2013 so I'll still be In High School when it comes out, if it comes out while I'm in college I'll have to take my Wii U to the dorm with me or just go to a community college.

D

Deleted member

Apologies, and yeah, on some game site it says sakurai talking about it. Leveling and all.
It's suppose to be customization being used for this game. Whenever this means Mii's, other form of custom characters, or other type of jazz, I don't know.
Haha, so is Victini more likely now?
Did we say anything that would increase Victini's chances or are you referring to it's movies being release worldwide or being the first Pokemon movie in almost a decade to get an American movie release?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Oh my god... Leveling? My peach shall now become a sweeper! XD
WAY TO BE SEXIST.

Anyway, yeah, the 3DS version will probably have some RPG elements about it, but it'll still be a fighter. I suppose? Depends how the single-player modes work.

IT'LL BE A LOT OF THINGS...

Madame puff

Smash Journeyman
WAY TO BE SEXIST.

Anyway, yeah, the 3DS version will probably have some RPG elements about it, but it'll still be a fighter. I suppose? Depends how the single-player modes work.

IT'LL BE A LOT OF THINGS...
LOL! My peach will either be a tank or an agrresive attacker :D

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I wonder if we'll see a hint of this feature in Uprising...

Just to give us an idea of what it'll be like.

I'm guessing it would be similar to the stickers in SSE, but expanded upon somehow.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wonder if we'll see a hint of this feature in Uprising...

Just to give us an idea of what it'll be like.

I'm guessing it would be similar to the stickers in SSE, but expanded upon somehow.
Did u know that Pit's necomer-appearnace on Brawl was mentioned in Melee? Or at least hinted? Read the description of the Kid Icarus Trophy u get on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom