• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
I like hard games though. :>

hmmm anywho.
I want ike to be in just because...well he has more fans from smash then his own games. His game may have tanked, but hey "we like ike" :D Like most people that get into smash, they get a fanbase.

Ryu will be a clone thats better then the original. We should just take out mario. :3
Alot of Fire Emblem fanbase hates Ike i believe.

D

Deleted member

I hope so, Capcom may be pulling a publicity stunt in order to rack up more hype about Megaman, I hope that's the case, otherwise if the rumors are true then we might see Ryu in instead which would confirm that Capcom wants no invlovement with Megaman whatsoever, as of now though, I don't think he's being ignored completly at all.

:phone:
I'm pretty sure he'll be DLC in UMvC3.

I also trust Capcom in that they won't kill the series. More likely, it will enter a hiatus.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm pretty sure he'll be DLC in UMvC3.

I also trust Capcom in that they won't kill the series. More likely, it will enter a hiatus.

I hope that's the case then, if Megaman does turn out to be in Ultimate MvC3 as DLC then I will definetly be more optimistic about his possible inclusion for Smash 4.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Have you ever played Maniac mode for FE10 and FE11? I found those quite difficult indeed.

Even Hector Hard Mode from FE7 is more difficult than the maniac modes for FE9/10. FE6 Hard Mode is harder than Hector Hard Mode though. However, Thracia 776 takes the cake in terms of sadism. Unlike other games, leveling up your characters will not make them be able to breeze through the endgame (hordes of dark mages with permanent staff ailments). There is also the fatigue system in FE5 in addition to the fact that you primarily are only able to get much of your equipment through capturing.

Also fyi, I own cartridges of FE3, FE4, FE5, and FE6. I don't download ROMS, outside of an official service (ie. Wii Virtual Console).

OmegaXXII

Fire Ball = Hadouken

Shoryouken = Up B

Tatsumaki-snpukyu = Mario old Down B.
Okay, Okay, you guys got me, let's hVe Megaman instead. :D

I'd like to see X personally, I find him more visually appealing and I feel he could provide more, of course Classic is just as good I guess.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Even Hector Hard Mode from FE7 is more difficult than the maniac modes for FE9/10. FE6 Hard Mode is harder than Hector Hard Mode though. However, Thracia 776 takes the cake in terms of sadism. Unlike other games, leveling up your characters will not make them be able to breeze through the endgame (hordes of dark mages with permanent staff ailments). There is also the fatigue system in FE5 in addition to the fact that you primarily are only able to get much of your equipment through capturing.

Also fyi, I own cartridges of FE3, FE4, FE5, and FE6. I don't download ROMS, outside of an official service (ie. Wii Virtual Console).
well downloading ROMS is harmless .

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

This, besides Skills and bonus EXP make Ike's games way easier to manage then many other FEs.

Also, I'm jealous I only have cartidges of FE1-4. So where did get your copy of FE5? I've been looking for one and they're pretty rare.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
This, besides Skills and bonus EXP make Ike's games way easier to manage then many other FE's.

Also, I'm jealous I only have cartidges of FE1-4; and where did get your copy of FE5? I've been looking for one and they're pretty rare.
I got my copy off of Ebay. However, be prepared to shell out at least $80 for a copy of FE5. The game came out in late 1999 for the Super Nintendo so it is pretty rare.

OmegaXXII

FE5 must be interesting then, too bad you probably had to import them and on top of that have to know how to read in Japanese, that's the only reason why I haven't gotten any of the older ones.

So...are any of them on the VC (Wii Virtual Console?)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I got my copy off of Ebay. However, be prepared to shell out at least $80 for a copy of FE5. The game came out in late 1999 for the Super Nintendo so it is pretty rare.
Thank you. ;)

I'll start saving up and work on finishing my copy of FE4 now.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
FE5 must be interesting then, too bad you probably had to import them and on top of that have to know how to read in Japanese, that's the only reason why I haven't gotten any of the older ones.

So...are any of them on the VC (Wii Virtual Console?)

It's not that hard, Serenes Forest translations help out a lot. And once you memorize the Japanese names for items it becomes even easier for playing other FE games.

As for the VC, only in Japan.

OmegaXXII

Download a ROM and patch it into english....
Wow, so it would translate? I guess, though I would prefer to play it in it's original format, I probably would resort to this if I found it difficult to obtain the actual copy.

@---: Hmm..Serenes Forest? It ironic that as a FE fanboy I've never bothered to go to it, weird right?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wow, so it would translate? I guess, though I would prefer to play it in it's original format, I probably would resort to this if I found it difficult to obtain the actual copy.

@---: Hmm..Serenes Forest? It ironic that as a FE fanboy I've never bothered to go to it, weird right?

Well last time I checked they at least had some $20 copys of FE3 on Amazon and are at U.S. storefronts.

Also no SF? You are weird. :laugh:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I see someone is using my link to artworks.

Anyway I've tried posting them before they have some security on them so you can't post them just like that.

OmegaXXII

Well last time I checked they at least had some $20 copys of FE3 on Amazon and are at U.S. storefronts.

Also no SF? You are weird. :laugh:
Wow, that seems alot cheaper than what I was expecting, I could easily get it, hmm..I might download a translation guide for all this, then maybe I'll learn some Japanese while I'm at it.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
That Japanese art looks amazing indeed, I wonder why you have a Palutena instead of Caeda avi lol..,

I was debating it, but I decided that the Nerdy Palutena pic was funnier and would help gain her support.

Anyway we should get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom