• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Macros are basically shortcuts to certain commands.

Edit:

To me, it seems more like a touch of cliche
I think that if this is done, it'll be a good way to increase the depth of the gameplay and I would also be interested in seeing it.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
The game would have to be adjusted so that it's friendly with the Classic Controller AND the Wii U controller. My thoughts...

Key: CC / Wii U

a / A: Jump
b / B: Attack
y / Y: Special
x / X: Shield
Control Pad <> / Control Pad <>: Move (tap twice to dash)
Control Pad /\ / Control Pad /\: Tap twice to jump (can be disabled)
Control Pad \/ / Control Pad \/: Crouch
Left Control Stick <> / Left Circle Pad <>: Move (tap to dash)
Left Control Stick /\ / Left Circle Pad /\: Tap to jump (can be disabled)
Left Control Stick \/ / Left Circle Pad \/: Crouch
Right Control Stick <> / Right Circle Pad <>: Smash Attack
L / L: Shield
R / R: Grab
ZL / ZL: Taunt
ZR / ZR: Final Smash
+ / +: Pause
- / -: While the game is paused, press to quit.
Home / Home: Home Menu

Three taunts would still be utilized...

/\ taunt: ZL
<> taunt: Control Pad <> + ZL
\/ taunt: Control Pad \/ + ZL

The Wii U controller's touch screen won't be utilized.
Why not just use the same control scheme as the Classic Controller / Gamecube Controller?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Event Match ideas, involving my previously posted roster; post #249.

Mario

The Universal Savior: Mario faces Giant Bowser in a fight to save the universe. Can he succeed? Clear this event match to unlock the Rosalina alternate outfit for Peach.

Wrecking Crew Mania: Eggplant Men have invaded Peach's Castle. It's up to Mario to clean up the castle.

Luigi

Green and Purple: Waluigi is after Luigi. Can the lean mean green machine avoid him, and defeat his opponents as well? Waluigi is an Assist Trophy, and he'll permanently stay on the battlefield, unlike other Assist Trophies.

Captain Falcon

When Blood Falcon Strikes: Blood Falcon is terrorizing Mute City. It's up to Captain Falcon to clear his name. Clear this event match to unlock the Blood Falcon alternate outfit for Captain Falcon.

Peach

Princess Power: Peach has gotten tired of being kidnapped. Time for her to give Bowser and his son a taste of their own medicine.

Wario

Wario Bros. 2: Wario has returned to face his old foes. Use the Waluigi Assist Trophy to assist in the fight.

Bowser Jr.

Papa's Defense: Bowser is being attacked by his old enemies. It's up to Bowser Jr. to protect his father at all costs. Opponents include Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, and Wario. Objective is a failure if you or Bowser get KO'd.

Leon Powalski

Leon's Revenge: Leon is still after his old rival. Use his Final Smash to take Falco out of the picture. Falco has 1 life, but he can only be KO'd by Final Smashes.

White Mage

A Light in the Darkness: Three evil entities are causing havoc. Can the White Mage stop these dark beings? The opponents are Black Mage, Ganondorf, and Black Shadow, in silhouette form.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Look even if you calculate the 50/50 Nintendo and 3rd party, it still shows Nintendo dominance. Capcom characters account roughly 20 of the 60 characters in my roster.
First, for every single character I think Nintendo should pay a licensing fee, If my conclusion is true, Nintendo will share the profits of the game with all these third parties,w/e you just wrote is an abomination and must be deleted immediately,it's pure non-sense, it's insanity itself and if you are still suggesting this rooster my friend you are playing the wrong game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
First, for every single character I think Nintendo should pay a licensing fee, If my conclusion is true, Nintendo will share the profits of the game with all these third parties,w/e you just wrote is an abomination and must be deleted immediately,it's pure non-sense, it's insanity itself and if you are still suggesting this rooster my friend you are playing the wrong game.
While Nintendo probably has to pay a fee, we shouldn't use this a fact to remove the possibility of a character unless we have proof. A link with data, such as how much Sega and Konami got from Brawl

D

Deleted member

Did you see his ridiculous list ? It's 50-50 between Nintendo and third parties....he even added Marvel characters.
Exactly. Only five third-party characters have a semi-reasonable chance of getting into SSB4 and I expect only three of them to appear.

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
I would love to see a single antagonist for every franchise, and they will act as final bosses for the franchise characters in story mode.

1.Kid Icarus : Medusa

2.Legend of Zelda : Ghirahim or Ganondorf. (I think one of them will be in)

3.Mario : Bowser

4.Fire Emblem : Black Knight (that would be awesome)

5.Metroid : Reidley

6.Pokemon : Mew two (always looked like a villain Pokemon) or Zekrom (I think he has a strong chance in my opinion)

7.Kirby : King dedede or Meta Knight

10.Star Fox : Star Wolf

11.Donkey Kong : King k.rool

12.Retro Franchises and third Parties : Master Hand

Pickle

Smash Apprentice
Rutherford, New Jersey (Blowin' **** Up!)
I would love to see a single antagonist for every franchise, and they will act as final bosses for the franchise characters in story mode.

6.Pokemon : Mew two (always looked like a villain Pokemon) or Zekrom (I think he has a strong chance in my opinion)

***** better keep Ganon the manon!!

D

Deleted member

I'm sure that we will get at least two villains and I think we stand a good chance of getting four. I would say that this is mostly realistic, except for Fire Emblem/Retro and Third-Party.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What about Kamek being a boss for the Yoshi franchise?

I know Baby Bowser is usually the final boss, but Kamek is the one that pesters them the whole game

D

Deleted member

What about Kamek being a boss for the Yoshi franchise?

I know Baby Bowser is usually the final boss, but Kamek is the one that pesters them the whole game
It's pretty much the only choice they have anyway. Baby Bowser would be a huge waste of a boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom