• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo decides to invite Mega Man this time around, (which would be great with how loyal the franchise in the early days to the Nintendo platforms,) how do you think they could incorporate a move set while making him unique to Samus.

And it better include Metal Blades.

I'm thinking of moves like Charge Blade, Power Stone, Pharaoh Shot, and Ring Boomerang. I can see those in a moveset.

BTW, I never voted. Which one, Classic or X? My vote is either one. They're both cool.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Because Megaman is great :p

You don't expect everyone to be up to date about everything do you? It's kinda why I decided to be on the boards again.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Here's the list:

X:
Omega (King Omessessake)
Starphoenix
nLim8d
augustoflores

Classic:
Hex
SSBFan
---

Neutral:
Swayne
:pho
ne:

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I've only played with him in fighting games lol, I wish he could have been in UMvC3 though.

:phone:
Yeah. Capcom ****ed up with Phoenix Wright

I'm thinking of moves like Charge Blade, Power Stone, Pharaoh Shot, and Ring Boomerang. I can see those in a moveset.

Which one, Classic or X?
Classic. His games are better.

I can't see Pharaoh Shot being in the game when he is going to get his buster as well as Ring Boomerang. Power Stone might be cool, but they might push for something more iconic like Leaf Shield. I just wanna see him style on Samus so hard.

I feel Nintendo over hypes Metroid. Then again, i'm biased.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Oh since the topic swung around again, let it be known, Hex, that Capcom has a history of Bad American Dubs across the board. If anything THIS is the closest they came to having an adequate voice over.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Anyways, while "O" is going to be more of a shot in the dark, "V" actually has a little bit of thought behind it. If you look at "W", "X", "Y" and "Z"; they all revolve around the Super Smash Bros. in some fashion. "W" being the past Melee tracks. My theory is that "V" may have been for unmodified or lightly modified Super Smash Bros. 64 stages. Perhaps they intended to bring back a couple but somewhere along the line decided Melee would be enough? Of course it could be something else entirely, hence why it is labeled a theory, but given the others after it it wouldn't be too absurd to draw that parallel.

"O" is more of a mystery, when you look at how it is arranged it is sandwiched between "Animal Crossing (N)" and "Kid Icarus (P)". The thing that is significant about those is they were series newly added into Brawl. Preceding those are "Pikmin (L)" and "Warioware (M)". So that little block seem to indicate new series added into Brawl. This means "O" was (or perhaps is) likely to have been a new series added into Brawl.

I have three theories on "O" might have been. This stage was much like Animal Crossing, in that it was self-representative, but was cut for Hanenbow. Or Hanenbow was originally going to have a couple of tracks like every other stage, but they opted out of that decision. Lastly it is possible that the self-represented "DS" series was split into it's own category like "System Music" possibly alongside other tracks. Which in effect would have made the "Miscellaneous Series (R)" smaller.

Out of the three I feel it was a series that was removed from the game completely. Though it is possible that they might have kept one track from our presumed cut series so as to have something, albeit small, carry over. Which would lead me to looking at the (R) category.

R: Misc. Series

R02 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Pictochat.mp3
R03 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Electroplankton
R04 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Flat Zone 2
R05 - Mario Tennis-Mario Golf - Medley
R06 - ???
R07 - ???
R08 - ???
R09 - 1080 Snowboarding - Golden Forest
R10 - Nintendo Wii - Mii Channel
R11 - Nintendo Wii - Shop Channel
R12 - Golden Sun - Battle
R13 - ???
R14 - Excite Truck - ???
R15 - Brain Age Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day - Medley
R16 - Wii Sports - Title
R17 - Wii Play - Cow Racing

OmegaXXII

Updated list:

X:
Omega
Starphoenix
nLim8d
augustoflores

Classic:
SuperShyGuy
SSBFan
Hex
---
y.toonlink

Neutral:
SwayneGang

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
It's the back room, you have to apply or get invited or something

@Star
I still dont know how that system was developed and where the info is from.

OmegaXXII

Oh since the topic swung around again, let it be known Hex that Capcom has a history of Bad American Dubs across the board. If anything THIS is the closest they came to having an adequate voice over.
The is some interesting stuff you got there, the more you learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom