• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
@Star
Wait what? You mean cut from Brawl for SSB4?
Cut from Brawl. There are two series of music cur from Brawl. Every series of music in Brawl was denoted by a letter. A=Mario, B=Donkey Kong, C=Zelda, etc... Well the whole alphabet is listed, except for two letters "O" and "V". Somehow those letters are mysteriously absent even though every other letter corresponds with something:

A: Mario Series
B: DK Series
C: The Legend of Zelda Series
D: Metroid Series
E: Yoshi Series
F: Kirby Series
G: Star Fox Series
H: Pokemon Series
I: F-Zero Series
J: Fire Emblem Series
K: Earthbound Series
L: Pikmin Series
M: WarioWare Series
O: *missing*
N: Animal Crossing Series
P: Kid Icarus
Q: NES Series
R: Misc. Series
S: Metal Gear Series
T: Super Smash Bros. Past Series 1
U: Sonic the Hedgehog Series
V: *missing*
W: Super Smash Bros. Melee Past Stages
X: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Series
Y: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Unknown Tracks (these are speculated to be for the cutscenes)
Z: Small Themes (character jingles)

Two whole selections are missing. I have some theories on what both of them could be, mainly "V.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
oh i've heard them all right, and there's supposed to be alot of orchestrated music in skyward sword too!!:awesome:

Ytoon link: i also love DK music. most of it anyways
Zelda always has the best music IMO I liked a lot of the music Brawl had for it

btw I know it's because it's on Wii but did you notice that Link is right handed? It seems like the new Zelda games are getting mirrored. D*mn that motion sensor....

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Cut from Brawl. There are two series of music cur from Brawl. Every series of music in Brawl was denoted by a letter. A=Mario, B=Donkey Kong, C=Zelda, etc... Well the whole alphabet is listed, except for two letters "O" and "V". Somehow those letters are mysteriously absent even though every other letter corresponds with something:[collapse=""]A: Mario Series
Y: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Unknown Tracks (these are speculated to be for the cutscenes)
[/collapse]Two whole selections are missing. I have some theories on what both of them could be, mainly "V.
I feel like I've seen this before but anyway, where did you find that they are denoted?

i know right?? i'm left handed and i'm very disapointed
I'm right handed, but it's still sad to see that the tradition is disappearing :(

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Indeed. ;)

Happy Day! Yoshi music here you go.

AKA Touch and Go Flower Garden
Honestly, I like the Brawl arrangement more than that drum-n-bass remix, but that's just me.

I just learned that two entire series of music were cut from Brawl. What the heck could they possibly have been?
Cut from Brawl. There are two series of music cur from Brawl. Every series of music in Brawl was denoted by a letter. A=Mario, B=Donkey Kong, C=Zelda, etc... Well the whole alphabet is listed, except for two letters "O" and "V". Somehow those letters are mysteriously absent even though every other letter corresponds with something:

A: Mario Series

Two whole selections are missing. I have some theories on what both of them could be, mainly "V.
Do tell. I'm guessing your theory on "V" is it refers to "Super Smash Bros. 64 Past Stages", but I'd interested in whatever you think O is.

I'd like to hear a full version of the Luigi's Mansion remix heard in this SSE cutscene from Brawl (starts as 0:03). It's very fitting for Luigi's personality; a slightly shortened version of it would make a great individual victory theme.

In terms of music I'd like to hear in Adventure Mode cutscenes, I'd like to hear this nice little tune play in a cutscene with any of the Mother characters.

A tear would probably form in my eye if I heard this nostalgic beginning to Yoshi's Island play in a Yoshi cutscene.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Theories? Meh... Brawl is in the past, it's futile to start theorizing about a past game, why not theorize about SSB4 instead?

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That comment was not supposed to be snarky y.toon. I'm sorry if you perceived it that way. :(

Theories? Meh... Brawl is in the past, it's futile to start theorizing about a past game, why not theorize about SSB4 instead?

:phone:
Because the past can affect the future.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
That comment was not supposed to be snarky y.toon. I'm sorry if you perceived it that way. :(

Because the past can affect the future.
Well, that's how I read things, with the worst possible tone :c Thanks for reassuring tho
But I mean like was that info taken from somewhere or did he make it up?

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
If Nintendo decides to invite Mega Man this time around, (which would be great with how loyal the franchise in the early days to the Nintendo platforms,) how do you think they could incorporate a move set while making him unique to Samus.

And it better include Metal Blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom