• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thino

Smash Master
Toad's moveset will involve throwing the chest from his SMB3 house and an item comes out of it à la DededeWaddle Dee or Peach/Turnip randomness

flute will be the stichface/gordo

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Anyone planning to go competitive when the game comes out?
Once I make it to Digipen maybe. But at the CC I'm at, I don't see that happening. I'll be too busy selling myself to pay for my classes D:

But no, as far as I can tell, being really good takes too much work. I have too many other hobbies to take up my time. Like cleaning.

Besides, I get VERY VERY ragey when I play SSB seriously. So, competitive play would be the worst idea for me.

I plan to play it competitively IF THE ONLINE IS GDLK
Here we go. Maybe this.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I want voice chat so I can get a speaker, put it in front of the microphone then play Friday.
I'll just sing it myself. I do that you know, sing? LOUDLY. ALL THE TIME. irl.

I will make sure you regret wishing for voice chat.
I'll just make extremely violent cat hisses and meows. I do that you know, irl.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Mic'ing on Animal Crossing City folk was mad awesome too
God I'm glad I didn't get that as a kid. So. Glad.

Whoever is talking louder, should instantly gain a FS. I would win alllll the time!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Okay. I gotta go to bed and stop being happy. Star is going to be on in a few hours and I have to make him think I give a **** about our "fight".

I think he forgets that no one should take debates personally. Silly silly swan.

I'm putting Friday and My Jeans
Nyan Cat.

Oh and remember the coins? We can use that to buy costumes like CDI link.

Oh and if custom musics appear, I'm putting Friday and My Jeans

Use coins to buy costumes like Dr. Mario, Striker Peach, etc.

And CDI Link is..... I can't show it to you

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Whoa!!

Anyway, I'd like a custom music option as well, it could work the same way as Brawl replays and photos did in Brawl by utilizing the SD card function, simply convert songs to SSB4's data format, place in SD card accordingly, plug in and play, hackers do it, it shouldn't be really difficult for developers now.

:phone:

Whoa!!

Anyway, I'd like a custom music option as well, it could work the same way as Brawl replays and photos did in Brawl by utilizing the SD card function, simply convert songs to SSB4's data format, place in SD card accordingly, plug in and play, hackers do it, it should be really difficult for developers now.

How about sharing textures and custom miis?

Why do I have the urge to support Geno as at least DLC or something?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Sharing textures? What by downloading them by hackers and have a feature for it? Hmm...

The Mii's yes, should definetly be customizalble, meaning any Mii can be in game, like in Mario Kart Wii for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom