• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well, if such a feature does come to be implemented, what do you suppose the texture hacks will come from? DLC right??

It was aimed at Oasis
:phone:

Well, if such a feature does come to be implemented, what do you suppose the texture hacks will come from? DLC right??

It was aimed at Oasis

Didn't I tell you already. It will implemented. It will appear in the menu as "Customize" --> "Texture" --> "Customize"

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Let's see... Some people suggest R.O.B. and G&W represent Nintendo hardware more than their "retro" series. If that's the case, and we get one "Retro" (Climbers, Pit) and one "Hardware" (G&W, R.O.B.), then I suppose the Mii would be the hardware character.

(Takamaru for retro) :awesome:

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Why so Poke?? Think of all the fun you could have with customizable looking character, not to mention funny ones. :grin:

I very disappointed with toon link, actually, not only because he is a clone, this is the smallest of reasons, but the poor performance obtained by him. Toon Link was just a character facade, a cuddly toy that serves no purpose until Jigglypuff is better. The same can happen with miis, they're beautiful and attractive, But I've not see potential for strength for them. And besides, one face of a terrorist fighting against George W. Bush is enough to knock the idea ...

I very disappointed with toon link, actually, not only because he is a clone, this is the smallest of reasons, but the poor performance obtained by him. Toon Link was just a character faxada, a cuddly toy that serves no purpose until Jigglypuff is better. The same can happen with miis, they're beautiful and attractive, But I've not see potential for strength for them. And besides, one face of a terrorist fighting against George W. Bush is enough to knock the idea ...

I beg to disagree

Toon Link was the face of Zelda portable gaming. Well by the looks of it. He is unique enough to have his own moveset. Sakurai was being too lazy again.

In the competitive scene however. he plays differently.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord

I beg to disagree

Toon Link was the face of Zelda portable gaming. Well by the looks of it. He is unique enough to have his own moveset. Sakurai was being too lazy again.

In the competitive scene however. he plays differently.
That's not what I meant! The fact that he is a clone, is the smallest of reasons, their strength and performance simply sucks impulsive.

Toon Link is weak! You want I draw? :troll:

Really? You mean by dealing damage?

How about Meta Knight? Not counting his combos but stand alone attacks. Isn't he weaker?

You're saying toon link is weak huh?

The tier list does not agree. It's inaccurate at times BUT it still shows how probable the character wins in most matches.

One more thing. His performance is good. Go see the tournament results. It's average or above average I suppose

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord

Really? You mean by dealing damage?

How about Meta Knight? Not counting his combos but stand alone attacks. Isn't he weaker?

You're saying toon link is weak huh?

The tier list does not agree. It's inaccurate at times BUT it still shows how probable the character wins in most matches.

One more thing. His performance is good. Go see the tournament results. It's average or above average I suppose
Though Meta Knight attacks their are weak they have a high level of knoback (You have an attack and the opponent flies) and this does not happen with Toon Link unless the opponent has a high percentage of damage.

Meta Knight though their attacks are weak they have a high level of knoback (You have an attack and the opponent flies) and this does not happen with Toon Link unless the opponent has a high percentage of damage.

I disagree even more.

Meta Knigt's attacks are weak both in terms of damage input and knockback. D-smash and N-air are his only high knockback attacks.

It seems like you don't know Toon Link at all. Toon Link's attacks have STRONG knockback. His f-smash for one is powerful and also his d-smash and u-smash. His d-air is a great spike (If you think about it) and his u-air deals good knockback. His damage input is actually a bit good. His problem is mainly about range and recovery.

This proves that you don't know Toon Link real well

Obviously Toon Link, Meta Knight is strong (Heyayayaya)

You didn't listen did you. I even have moveset data (As in in depth such as base knockback: 20 etc.) to prove my point.

Meta Knight is only good in damage per (something) using chains and combos. Toon Link is good combo-er plus a good camper with average damage per (still something lol). Plus, Toon Link deals greater damage and knockback compared to Meta knight.

Toon Link is even one of the better characters in the game and I don't even know why you think he sucks. It's the EXACT opposite

Meta Knight is obviously better than Toon Link BUT Toon Link's stand alone attacks deal more knockback and damage than Meta Knight than a LANDSLIDE

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So anyway, Meta Knight and Toon Link won't get cut, and Miis will be newcomers.

Glad that's over with.

I mean really, you go from Miis to Toon Link vs Meta Knight. FOCUS.

Yes. It's over with. I have moveset data and TL's base knockback to prove my point. And lastly, I'm neutral to miis but they are interesting in my opinion.

Now I shall play TvC. Off for a while

OmegaXXII

I trust in berserker, he's a genius when it comes to competative scene.

How about a happy Phoenix Wright pic next time.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
First Poke, now Berserk. QUIT YOUR FLIPPIN-FLOPPIN, OMEGA.

Phoenix Wright will never be happy - for to solve the case of "Why Wasn't I in Sm4sh?" he must admit to himself that he is not worthy.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord

I disagree even more.

Meta Knigt's attacks are weak both in terms of damage input and knockback. D-smash and N-air are his only high knockback attacks.

It seems like you don't know Toon Link at all. Toon Link's attacks have STRONG knockback. His f-smash for one is powerful and also his d-smash and u-smash. His d-air is a great spike (If you think about it) and his u-air deals good knockback. His damage input is actually a bit good. His problem is mainly about range and recovery.

This proves that you don't know Toon Link real well
Objection! Meta Knight Wins in a matter of Knockback

Toon Link is a character that causes little damage, but it is fast.

Strong attacks (Knockback):

Side Smash Attack (Two Combos)
Up 'A' in Air
Down 'A' in Air
Walking 'A'

Meta Knight is a character of infinite combos, the median speed.

Strong attacks (Knockback):

Up Special Move
Down Smash Attack
Up Smash Attack
Side Smash Attack
Walking 'A' (Three combos)
Down Special Move (Attack)

Toon Link 4 x 6 Meta Knight

OmegaXXII

Whoa!, Whoa!! Is T.Link really weaker than Meta-Knight? Well I kind of doubt it since Berserker does seem to know what he's talking about, I'm not saying your wrong either..

"The strength of character comes from the player behind him" - Sonic Poke

My philosophy.

Weren't we talking about the character himself?

It doesn't matter though. Your statement contradicts the knockback data and damage input between the 2. Sigh. Do I have to post it?
[collapse=Who wins in terms of KNOCKBACK and DAMAGE?]
Neutral A - Toon Link
F-tilt - Toon Link
D-tilt - Toon Link
U-tilt - Toon Link
F-smash - Toon Link
D-smash - MK
U-smash - Toon Link
D-air - Toon Link
N-air - MK
F-air - Toon Link
B-air - Toon Link
U-air - Toon Link[/collapse]
You see, it's pretty obvious from a glance. Toon Link is not weak at all. He's one of the tad stronger characters. Meta Knight is only better than Toon Link because he's a combo demon but right now. We're talking about STAND ALONE attacks. Not chained attacks.
Whoa!, Whoa!! Is T.Link really weaker than Meta-Knight? Well I kind of doubt it since Berserker does seem to know what he's talking about, I'm not saying your wrong either..

Of course I'm suppose to know all these things. I look at all character's data as much as possible

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
You see, it's pretty obvious from a glance. Toon Link is not weak at all. He's one of the tad stronger characters. Meta Knight is only better than Toon Link because he's a combo demon but right now. We're talking about STAND ALONE attacks. Not chained attacks.
Hmm .. So you admit that loses Toon Link of Meta Knight!:reverse:

Now do not care anymore, In your opinion, which character is more likely to apaecer in Sm4sh! In my opinion the most likely is K. Rool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom