• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Looks anywhere*

That was quick. Where did you come from Shortie?

Anyway, I can't wait for our speculations to be----- UNSURE but not false of course but UNSURE.

Oh and we don't know what will happen.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
*Looks anywhere*

That was quick. Where did you come from Shortie?
I got off because the convo died down, and then the VMAs came on. There's an Amy tribute coming up, and that along with my BritGagaBeyonce trifecta moment, I can't miss this.

I just hope the trailer delivers. I'm not a 13 year unexpecting kid anymore. I know a lot of the candidates pretty well, so it will be interesting to see how this unfolds looking at it as an adult.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
how'd you... anyways... does anyone have any brilliant ideas stashed behind their minds?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I have a brilliant idea!

- Put over 9000 characters in the game
I'll make a 100 character roster for funsies. 15 third parties, and 85 Nintendo characters.

Sounds fun :3 When I make the roster, it probably won't look as pretty as my "dream" roster I've been working on, but it could be interesting.

Here it is. The most realistic roster with over 9000 characters:

cat
cat
cat
cat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
dog
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
catcat
cat
cat

tl;dr amirite
whoever finds "pie" in it will get a cookie, srs

My REAL roster will be posted next

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Man, this reminds me, I still have to finish up my SSB4 script with Java and nLim8d.

Also, I'm going to take a ganther at Baton Kaitos 3 news.

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
really? this is the kind of brilliance y'all can come up with? i was hoping for something else. techniques, special moves, moves getting changed, other modes, mini games, etc.

I FAIL!!!!

Aww, don't feel so bad dude.

1.) Aerial follow-up/rave - Some attacks of fighters are cancellable into a jump. So what happens? Once you click the jump button when the attack hits the enemy then the knockback changes. It will have a set-knockback then you jump to the enemy and click A to do your aerial combo. An aerial combo does not do your aerial attacks like n-air, f-air and those other attacks. The character does some made-up combo. You can follow it up with the character's aerials those. Yes, you can do it in the middle of an aerial wave.

2.) Smash special meter - There's a meter. If it fills up, you can do a newly revamped special attacks. You see.... The difference between a special and a smash special is that a smash special has a certain modification on it that makes it significantly better than the normal special. You hold the Y (Default) button to do your smash special. You need to fill up your meter though if you want to do a smash special. You can do a forward, upward, neutral and downward smash special.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
speaking of... why do you people rank SSBFan so highly? is there something that he said?

OmegaXXII

@berserker: I like the first idea, so I'm assuming you'll be able to do a mid-air combo right? How would it work with heavy characters?

I don't rank him highly.

I rank no one highly. We're all good.

@Omega: Same way. I know it sounds broken but.... Just think about Nemisis, Hulk and Haggar from MvC 3.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
technically, it isn't a rank per sie... it's more of a respect thing.

OmegaXXII

I don't rank him highly.

I rank no one highly. We're all good.

@Omega: Same way. I know it sounds broken but.... Just think about Nemisis, Hulk and Haggar from MvC 3.
Okay, if it works like MvC3 I guess, but what about knockback? It seems broken if a character over does it, I assume it will have frames after it right? Like when recovery is over with?

Heh... I guess so

I <3 Thino for saying that.

I respect everyone equally
Okay, if it works like MvC3 I guess, but what about knockback? It seems broken if a character over does it, I assume it will have frames after it right? Like when recovery is over with?

Think about it.

If you try following an aerial rave attack to an aerial attack, the aerial attacks of the heavies are simply too slow to follow up to. Most agile characters or some mediums may find it easy to follow up

Thino

Smash Master
Heeeeey. What's with you and Oasis?
I just kidding Oasis is a bro , soutouts to him if Ridley makes it in SSB4 I'll tell everyone there was this guy in the SSB4 thread that was supporting him all along you can thank him

but unfortunately we all know deep inside that Ridley is making it to SSB4 as a boss again

OmegaXXII

@berserker: Well, it would only apply to medium and light based with more priority right? Heavies like Bowser can't possibly follow up after an aerial wave, I'm guessing.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
ones whom are usually regarded with such respect are:
KumaOso, ToiseOfChoise, Shortiecanbrawl, StarPhoenix, SmashChu, ChronoBound, Fatmanonice, HextupleyooDOT, SuperSmashBros. Fan, xIblisx, JavaCroc, BirthNote, ElPanandero, thethirdkoopa, uhhh... can't think of anyone else off the top of my head... ummm... augustoflores, uhhh... no one else, lol.

anyways, in any back and forth i had with SSBF, i could never see him as an equal or higher... i'm just curious what he did to gain what i'd refer to as "respect".

The reason why I treat everyone with respect is because I HATE leaving out people. They're gonna feel bad that they're not respected. Thus, I don't care if any of you regard me as "disrespected".

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i don't hate him... it's just a curious thing, a phenomenon, if you will... i wasn't there in his rise to power.

OmegaXXII

Uh....his respect issue with SSBFan as an equal.

Well for starters, be is very knowledable, the reason you don't see him as an equal is because you haven't had much conversation with him in this thread, he is very knowledable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom