• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
Samus - Phazon Suit too similar to be considered for a model swap... stick to the color swap
Link - Zora Armor, Magic Armor intriguing
Peach - Rosaline? don't like the character... ho hum.
Yoshi - Birdo xD
Diddy - Dixie nah.
Pika - Pichu? (Lucario - Riolu, Jiggs - Igglybuff or Clefairy) <- I doubt it but it would be fun to see
Zelda - Tetra, Midna it would be interesting to see tetra in the height of Twilight Ver. Zelda... intriguing. Twilight Princess Midna!? why didn't i think of that!? i would love to see that but my practical side wouldn't like that midna is using the godess powers of farore, din, and nayru... if the model changes, i'd wish for the special moves to change in appearance as well... for instance, farore's wind is the Twilight Port Ability.
Toon Link - Outset Island, YLink (Deku Shield, Kokiri Sword and dem shorts) yes
Ganon - King Hyrule lololol lololol <<< btw, very first time i lol'd more than the standard lol. King Hyrule... intriguing but only if it's Toon Ganon
quotes are in red

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
sooo, who are our smash sources?

What is Star to you? What is Kuma to you? What is Shortie to you? What is Super Smash Bros. Fan to you? What is Hex to you? What am I (FIGHTING FOR!!)? lol

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
quotes are in red
The Phazon Suit wasn't meant to be a model swap, but a pallet swap yup. I was putting costumes in general.
Dixie and Rosaline were just brainstorms. Dixie would be fun to see, but seeing as there's already Diddy I don't think they would show up paired so I just thought of a model swap. I didn't play galaxy, but I thought she was a bit popular so I put her up.
Tetra and Midna (as princess): thanks! I originally just posted Tetra cause I thought itd be cool then last second I thought Midna :3 And yes, I agree with the specials looking different too (if that's possible in the game at all).
The YLink costume of Toon Link was one of my oldest ideas, I just wish it came to be
I was lol'n typing Hyrule for Ganon xD

You have to be admitted to the back room right?

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
yea i was... it's strange considering my seniority with the original Official SSB4 Discussion Thread, that i have to prove myself all over again.

to a New Generation of Heroes, lol *bricked*

well, im gonna make the thread then...

What am I?

I'm giving augusto an invitation. Automatically. He's in another backroom which proves himself enough

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
How do you get admitted tho? Is it seniority in a thread, "rank" or seniority in general? Because on my old account I was a Smash Ace before I stopped going online, although that probably brings me down in acceptance...

On Topic:
Bowser Jr. the size of Bowser as a model swap? lol

Any word on the new Kid Icarus game btw? Sakurai might add some of his new characters in SSB4

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@y.toonlink: As far as Kid Icarus is concerned, I believe development will cease soon, probably next month since October is just around the corner for SSB4 development.

Man, I time flies, it in June when they announced it.

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i am surprised at how massive the Backroom is in comparison to Spydr Enzo's exclusive Veterans group... 20 threads in comparison to 13. then again, the veterans mostly have lives. i have a college life but i like to kill time with Smash Boards when there aren't any DeviantArt updates or Youtube Updates...

OmegaXXII

Yeah, I originally intended to only have a couple of exclusive members fewer threads, heck I constantly have people begging to join in, it's a hassle, but then again I have alot of spare time even when I start college soon.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Tbh I don't like the backrooms, but I like reading them so I know what everyone's saying. Discussions in this thread are just that: discussions. So what if there are undesirable or unintelligent people having a field day with horrid posts? At the end of the day, you get more results out of a community thread without exclusion.

That's just how I see it. Some people like to feel cool and important for saying no to "lesser people". If someone has proven that they are not a troll and their opinions are valid, who are you to say they do or don't deserve to take part in the more intellectual discussions?

OmegaXXII

@y.toonlink: Well see, but for the most part, let's see that Megaman moveset preview, I could suggest a few things if you want.

@crimson. <_<..........

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Omega:
I haven't gotten descriptions for his attacks that are listed (the attacks from MvC, which are so far his Upsmash and almost all his aerials except Upair and Nair) but I'm working on his special moves. I'm trying to decide how to implement the weapon swap. I've been looking at videos and sprite sheets to help me out.
Also to tbh, I've been putting it off, as I don't commit myself to Smashboards as much as I used to. Plus, people seem to turn down most of my ideas and there hasn't been that much talk of him.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Eh, you don't have to agree.

Clearing out trolls is what site moderation is for. We have a report button, and the mods are already aware of problems with this thread (as you know :p)

I see where you're coming from, I must just humbly disagree. The whole point of ssb4 discussion and speculation is: discussion and speculation! Weeding out the absurd ideas and residing in a boring logic bubble is no fun ALL the time!

I mean, in the end (despite any valiant efforts we may put forward), the game's not going to be ruined by someone suggesting a ridiculous character like Cranky Kong and animal buddies or more 3rd parties.

Serious discussions have their place, but does that place need to be so exclusive?

Sidenote: for the record augustoflores and everyone who ridiculed my suggesting of cranky kong and animal buddies in spyder's group, it seems I have to clear up that that was never a serious suggestion. I proposed a dream character in a pokemon trainer style character for my beloved animal buddies. Never, however, did I ever ACTUALLY support this absurd concept. Just clearing this up now.

/various rants

Thino

Smash Master
cannot talk about about this game seriously and do speculations until I have pics , gameplay or a dojo

I'm gonna troll in the meantime

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oh yeah, don't worry about that... i would know you wouldn't have supported the inclusion... 'cept... how come you didn't post at the thread where it resides? wait... Star said that it was originally from a comment he said... sooo... how is kranky,... nevermind.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i was watching Air Gear with my roommates.... anyways... really cant think of a way to keep this post on topic at the moment... gonna leave the post as is... irrelevant to smash. what about you!? in texas is 6 in the morning, right?

OmegaXXII

Yup, getting ready for a tournament. :D

So...yea, Thino has a point, there won't be much discussion to talk about unless we get some new news concerning Smash 4 or at least a new game which btw will be announced next month, hopefully it will be the rumored FE6 sequel.

Since there's not much to discuss, I might as well focus on other things....

And one more thing

Phoenix Wright

OmegaXXII

Hype!!!!!

Phoenix Wright is my most wanted character in UMvC3, hopefully he'll be good! :cool:

Man, I wish AAI2 got localized already. <_<

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
How am I still logged in? :laugh:

OT: I think Cranky Kong would be better as an AT rather than a full-fledged character, but that's just my 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom