• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

It's funny, I was trying to find an icon for Will. All I found was another reticule... I'd sacrifice Snake if it meant a playable Will... >_>

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Skylander's toys are going to be $8.00 each

Since there are 30 of them, that's $240 additional to the game. I don't know about anyone else, but that's too much for me to spend on a game...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's the icon for Glover.

Glover 64 was such a great game

Glover 4 smash!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
HEX. I don't suppose you have any idea what Joy Mech Fight's symbol could be? I mean, Sukapon has pretty much NO CHANCE, but just to entertain the idea...

I think perhaps the robots' limbless design is the most notable feature... But then that would make the symbol pretty much Sukapon himself. There's not really a LOGO for the game either... Though there is a sort of MOTIF having to do with those plastic.. things... you find model parts attached to. I tried working that into a symbol in my head BUT I JUST CAN'T. There's no ITEMS or WEAPONS to speak of... so that's out. IT'S REALLY HARD TO IMAGINE A SYMBOL FOR SUKAPON.

Would just using his head be cheating.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

What about that thing? The little scientist guy shoves it in the heads of defeated robots to turn them good.

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
Eh, usually when I see discussions of Smash Bros. or even Donkey Kong in general, there's some K. Rool bashing involved. Seems to be mostly on other boards, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some here.

MisterDrBob

Smash Apprentice
See, he's another one I don't get the hate for. I think the problem is that Nintendo keeps royally screwing up the chance to do anything interesting with him. The dude's got potential though!

D

Deleted member

King K. Rool isn't hated at all. As a matter of fact, he is massively requested to be a playable character, receives very little opposition for a playable status (any detractors he has aren't really active), and also seems to be the newcomer that most people want in Japan from the potential Nintendo newcomer.

I wouldn't worry about haters if I were you.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
See, he's another one I don't get the hate for. I think the problem is that Nintendo keeps royally screwing up the chance to do anything interesting with him. The dude's got potential though!
Yea, Im not denying his potential or popularity at all, the problem is that he already has alot of competition going against him like Toad, Paper Mario, and Bowser Jr. unless he were to get represented in Wario's franchise, I just don't feel he should "steal" a spot from a more deserving AND demanded character.

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
See, I don't like him because he looks ugly. I am very superficial in that my favorite characters are cute and cuddly.♥♥♥ ^.^

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom