• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Does the reticle change? o.0 Because your version has a dot in the middle, which isn't in that screenshot. My version has no inner ring, which isn't in MY screenshot.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

NB) Water Sprayer
FB) Harpoon Launcher
UB) Water Jet Pack
DB) Anchor Cannon

... That's what I got so far.

D

Deleted member

Starphoenix, just want to say that you created a brilliant stage for King K. Rool. Also 10 extra points for including the Mad Jack theme, the best music in DK64.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Does the reticle change? o.0 Because your version has a dot in the middle, which isn't in that screenshot. My version has no inner ring, which isn't in MY screenshot.
Yes it does, my version has been based upon the "locked" reticule. The only thing I added was the full circle in the middle, but that was to give the "fill" the icon, otherwise it would be too empty.

@ Star, whoops, i didn't see that, yea, the lines are shorter, makes more sense.

Although I could buff the outer ring a bit...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Two things.

Would that thing on his back make a good icon the Tetrahedron?

What do people thing about adding a back B special?

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Well in that case, my only concern for it is that the strokes are too thin. Otherwise, your version is the more accurate one.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

or

Which one looks better?

Star's
Hex's looks more like a smash icon. However stars is a better looking reticle

Edit: There is no way I am going to buy Skylanders. You have to buy the toys as well, 32 of them. However, I may get a Gill Grunt toy

Edit Edit: Actually, if they are cheap I may end up getting them. However, I see them being at least $5 each.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here, enhanced the outer ring.

By the way Hex, there are like 4-5 different reticule animations in Sin and Punishment. :p

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
the screenshot isn't very clear... do the ends of the strokes have a straight cutoff or a round ends?

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
i think we got ourselves a friendly competition
The only one I'm competing against is myself. There is no competition with Hex, he is and always will be better than myself. lol

But I am using him to test some of my own skills. :p

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Not if NOA have any say in it.

They'll ban smash if those series even have a cameo in the game
What? How does that relate to there chances in smash?, Anyway I don't think it would happen that way, if they banned franchises like that Melee would have also been banned due to Roy being Japan exclusive.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Same here. Although I now have a desire to go play my copy of Star Successor... >_>

Dangit, this place knows how to keep me from studying!

Hex wins, game over. lol
Nobody wins if there's no S&P rep in SSB4. XP

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What? How does that relate to there chances in smash?, Anyway I don't think it would happen that way, if they banned franchises like that Melee would have also been banned due to Roy being Japan exclusive.
I was joking based on their refusal to release the games in America despite strong protest for it

D

Deleted member

I got to thinking and I just realized something; we don't know if Sakurai consider Takamaru's remake in Samurai Warriors 3 a new game or not. As such, if someone has the opportunity, they need to ask Sakurai this question for this very reason:

To see whenever or not Takamaru has a shot of being playable. If Sakurai consider the remake to be a new game, then Takamaru has a very high shot of being playable. However, if he does not consider it a new game, since Sakurai wants to see if Takamaru gets a new game before considering him, then Takamaru will almost certainly not get in. In that case, Lip will likely serve as the retro non-WTF character.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Takamaru? Only if a new game were to be announced next month or soon, otherwise I see him as a 50% chance, he may or may not make it in.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Takamaru? Only if a new game were to be announced next or soon, otherwise I see him as a 50% chance, he may or may not make it in.
He makes a playable guest appearance in the Wii game "Samurai warriors 3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom