• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I mean, there must be SOMEthing in the game that is extremely iconic and simple in terms of form. I've never played the games, so I'm not qualified to make a suggestion, but I really don't think the kanji character "tsumi" is sufficient.

Just remember, a lot of the symbols for Smash are just objects in the respective games.

The mushroom isn't a "symbol" anywhere in the games, but it's an item you collect.
Kirby's star could be a warp star, an ability, etc. It's non-specific.
Ice Climbers is just an eggplant.
Pokemon is a pokeball.

Are there any objects in S&P that are important?
The reticule, that's about the only consistent thing.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
The reticule, that's about the only consistent thing.
I suggested the reticle a while back, actually. But I didn't know if there was something more appropriate.

The reticle is pretty representative of the game itself, given it's a rail shooter.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I suggested the reticle a while back, actually. But I didn't know if there was something more appropriate.

The reticle is pretty representative of the game itself, given it's a rail shooter.
I've played both. That's it as far as what they share.

Maybe I'll goo ahead and try it real quick? You can always do your better version afterwards. lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just tried playing epic yarn.

So little you can do, no challenge. It's so boring.

Sure, it looks really nice. But there isn't much besides style to it

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I just tried playing epic yarn.

So little you can do, no challenge. It's so boring.

Sure, it looks really nice. But there isn't much besides style to it

Lol.. i've never been attracted to Epic Yarn, I think it's style is what draws me off, I actually looking forward to the new Kirby game coming out soon for the Wii.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Hmm, the posts are definitely coming as i watch :D

Back when the thread was cold, i suggested something, thought i may as well bring it up again:

So it's never thought about, but how about Spyro as a playstation(can never remember companies) 3rd party rep? Now, apart from crash bandicoot(i guess they go kind of hand in hand), although i haven't thought about it much before the more i think about it, the more i think he'd be a nice choice(lightweight dragon, unlike charizard who is heavy-weight), and his chances(aside from not much request) i don't think would be that bad:

And if not, Crash Bandicoot i'd also like to see:

army man

Smash Ace

Back when the thread was cold, i suggested something, thought i may as well bring it up again:

So it's never thought about, but how about Spyro as a playstation(can never remember companies) 3rd party rep? Now, apart from crash bandicoot(i guess they go kind of hand in hand), although i haven't thought about it much before the more i think about it, the more i think he'd be a nice choice(lightweight dragon, unlike charizard who is heavy-weight), and his chances(aside from not much request) i don't think would be that bad:

i love crash, but i don't think his chances are high. spiro has a better chance. i like spiro too though, his games were fun.

D

Deleted member

I'm not really interested in either Spyro or Crash and they have very low chances of getting in.

OmegaXXII

Oh, Luco, those are my two all time favorite characters, especially Crash 2. :cool:

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Yeah.... both are dead franchises. And they're third party. That's, like, a 0% combination right there.

And I don't consider "Skylanders" a Spyro game. Spyro has been downgraded to a mere team member, essentially. And his redesign absolutely sucks. I can't even express how much I hate his redesign without resorting to words that I choose not to use.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Agreed, as much as I would like them to be, there best chances were in Melee.
lol, that makes no sense, given there was no possibility of third party characters in Melee. Their best chance is their worst chance. 0. XP

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Which game is that based on? I found a screenshot, and mine is quite a bit different. =P

OmegaXXII

lol, that makes no sense, given there was no possibility of third party characters in Melee. Their best chance is their worst chance. 0. XP
lol.. you misunderstood me, I was referring their popularity back then, not that they actually had a chance in Melee. :/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah.... both are dead franchises. And they're third party. That's, like, a 0% combination right there.

And I don't consider "Skylanders" a Spyro game. Spyro has been downgraded to a mere team member, essentially. And his redesign absolutely sucks. I can't even express how much I hate his redesign without resorting to words that I choose not to use.
http://www.skylandersgame.com/

W. T. F.

wtf was that???

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni

Made bolder since it's nothing but lines. Needed more substance. I'll prolly make an adjustment or two.

Having never played the games doesn't help =P

OmegaXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom