• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Oh yea i know that i just meant the weird way to unlock things like Mewtwo and Luigi :p
Of course its more fun to try it yourself, I remember sh*tting my pants when Y Link showed up in Melee xD

@Star
I meant the colors remind me of it lol
I think I was also gonna edit it to ask for a Phazon suit sig cuz I was sad when she didnt get that as a costume in Brawl

:phone:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
We'll find out this amazing tech only this character can do and does it to other characters so easily they automatically become top tier then gradually fall down overtime. :dedede:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Hey guys what about me? I know I have no emotions but I dropped down so much. Y'all suck! :rob:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Why did Sakurai even put random tripping in the game lol? I know Brawl was supposed to be more casual/party-ish than Melee, but I don't think anyone actually liked tripping, casual and core, other than Sakurai.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
There was no point. He liked looking at how the competitive people tripped and lost their stock with :metaknight:'s dsmash.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Haha, I want to be ahead of the of the character's metagames when the game comes out. That means I'll have to put in a lot of work.

Making SSB4 fox, high tier before the comes out.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Haha, I want to be ahead of the of the character's metagames when the game comes out. That means I'll have to put in a lot of work.

Making SSB4 fox, high tier before the comes out.
But what if he's nerfed big time, hm? I'll be maining
if he's in. If not, :peach:! :3 But if she sux Mario's hairy small Italian balls and then gets infected with the Nerf Virus then she's a no-no.

Hey guys, it's me :ikebrawl: wouldn't it be cool if my rival The Black Knight appeared?
No.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Fox got nerfed in brawl so getting nerfed again wouldn't hurt. Fox keeps slowly rising in brawl anyways.

Just got to abuse the good traits and cover the bad.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
So what I'm planning on doing is
maining
unless he sucks big slimy ballz (how would he? His attributes don't match up to his counterpart.). If he does then it's
:peachbrawl:. Unless she sucked those ugly hairy Italian Nerf Virus-infested ballz Mario has.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Otherwise if he's in and is like triple S material then I'll gladly put his face under my post count. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom