• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Oh those guys, y'know they would make some good Adventure mode enemies as well, in general I believe we should get more Nintendo Franchises represented in Adventure mode rather than just generic, original worlds, it has to represent more of the franchises because after all, it is Smash were worlds are meant to be collided with one another, hence the characters themselves.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah, but i guess smash wants to put in their own fighters and characters as well. I do agree that they put in a tad too many instead of franchises' chars. Although i'm pretty sure the spaarky or whatever it is(the cloud guy that turns black on low health) idea comes from earthbound and there are a few others they got from other franchises. The feyish also comes from a game, i can't remember which one.

A stage, you say? Well, thats what i mean. I haven't got one yet, but i'm thinking of possible ones. Tbh i've been thinking about a prehistoric stage where Rex would be involved.

OmegaXXII

Any stage idea is fine lol..

So..what do you think of Young Porky in a mecha spider as a playable character? He was mentioned by Star.

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
If they make Darknuts an enemy in Adventure mode then they should make it where you can only damage them from the back like in Zelda 1. Or they should make them like in Zelda 2 with moveable shield to block attacks. That would be insane but fun.

Oh they could have the blue Darknuts that had a sword that could throw beams like machine gun. Sometimes I wondered how I beat Zelda 2.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
So I just learned something interesting. Apparently Xenoblade has sold out all over Europe on the first day. This is a pretty good achievement for the game considering how it did relatively well in Japan.

OmegaXXII

It did? Imagine how it's going to sell here, it might sell like hotcakes therefore they will probably become rare if they indeed sold out, if it does come out then I shall get it on release it.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Since this thread is slow, anybody who wants this signature can have it. I was simply testing Photoshop and working between Fireworks, this was just my result.

OmegaXXII

Twilight Princess huh? I still need to get that soon, I might have to before Skyward Sword comes out, otherwise I might not ever play it. :urg:

Damn, this thread is pretty much dead lol..

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Twilight Princess huh? I still need to get that soon, I might have to before Skyward Sword comes out, otherwise I might not ever play it. :urg:

Damn, this thread is pretty much dead lol..

Which is why I just posted my psychedelic Porky sig I did for fun. I'll probably just hit some of my books soon.

OmegaXXII

Which is why I just posted my psychedelic Porky sig I did for fun. I'll probably just hit some of my books soon.
Hmm..your Young Porky spider eh? Yea, I can't wait to see that, I've never even knew of his existance until you mentioned it, I'm guessing he was in SNES/N64?

D

Deleted member

So, in regards to a social group, what do people think of an invite-only SSB4 group dedicated to people who have proven their worth as someone who can intelligently discuss SSB4? There's another group like this, but the leader has disappeared.

OmegaXXII

Yes, I was thinking the exact same idea before, we should have a new one regarding people from this thread, of course the leader would decide upon it.

I nominate SSBFan to be the leader.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hmm..your Young Porky spider eh? Yea, I can't wait to see that, I've never even knew of his existance until you mentioned it, I'm guessing he was in SNES/N64?

Just having fun making signatures, working on lighting and coloring techniques.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Omega:
About Darknuts being in Adv Mode, I can see them being mini bosses like M&S said, even tho Id like to see them as playable :(
What other significant LoZ character is in at least 3 games?
What are those things from TP again? Havent played that game in a while

A new thread on Smashboards? Also, SSB4 still has a while before it comes out and by the time a trailer is out (E3 2012) the forums will be going crazy again like it did for Brawl (still kinda surprised its been 4 years since I joined when that happened too lol)

OmegaXXII

@y.toonlink: Well, the Darknuts would make great generic enemies or perhaps a boss like you mentioned would be just fine, as for another enemy I'd say the one that psycho mentioned would also be a good choice, I don't know any other enemies from the series, so I can't suggest any.

As for a new thread, it's not going to happen anytime soon, not until we get an e3 trailer or a DOJO, once that happens expect a sub-forum to be opened, just like the pre-Brawl era, yeah, this place will get packed once that happens.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
I remember seeing a graph about the activity in forums, which goes from steady to spiking near a games release xD

What were the names of those things and when did they show up cuz i dont remember at all...

OmegaXXII

I don't quite remember ever seeing such a thing, unless you're taping about a poll?

As for the name....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
The DOJO... oh goodie, I can't wait for that! I won't be as careless with viewing characters and stages as I was with Brawl though. I'll probably view about 5 hidden characters and stages just to get the feel of how characters will be unlocked, and after that... NO MORE!!!

I definitely won't be coming here either after Sakurai starts showing unlockable content on the DOJO, until after I actually get the game and unlock a few characters on my own.

The DOJO will most likely be starting mid-2013, right?

OmegaXXII

And more boredom sig making.

Lol. That looks more like Master Chief, if I do say so myself.

@Warlord: Yes, if the trend continues, expect it at least a year prior to it's release which might be in 2013, and is projected to be released in 2014, that only if we see a 2012 e3 trailer regarding Smash 4.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
...this thread is dying :(
School is in session. I would post more but I'm working on a few projects (not school-related.)
The DOJO... oh goodie, I can't wait for that! I won't be as careless with viewing characters and stages as I was with Brawl though. I'll probably view about 5 hidden characters and stages just to get the feel of how characters will be unlocked, and after that... NO MORE!!!

I definitely won't be coming here either after Sakurai starts showing unlockable content on the DOJO, until after I actually get the game and unlock a few characters on my own.

The DOJO will most likely be starting mid-2013, right?
I assume Sakurai will take the same schedule as Brawl, so yes, mid-2013 or earlier.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Those colors! Samus Phazon Suit? :D

@Metal
Then how would u know how to unlock them like the ridiculous process of leaving the GC on for 20 hours? Lolol

@Mecha
Its saturday tho :( wait thats probably why too haha

A dojo would come 2013 if it doesnt get delayed like Brawl :p

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
But then you could wind up spoiling yourself when you find out you have to go through weird processes for those last characters you dont have yet :O

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Brawl's schedule
Development started October 2005.
We got a trailer at E3 2006.
We got a Dojo in May 2007.
We got a basic introduction to the game in October 2007.
Released March 2008. Yay delays.

This time it should be
Development: October 2011.
Trailer: E3 2012.
Trailer 2: E3 2013.
Dojo is online shortly after.
Another video of some sort.
Release Q1 2014, I assume.

This time around I won't spoil my self to the unlockables.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Those colors! Samus Phazon Suit? :D

@Metal
Then how would u know how to unlock them like the ridiculous process of leaving the GC on for 20 hours? Lolol

YouTube? IGN(orant)? GameFAQs? Hearsay? lol

I only said I'll unlock a few characters and then I'll take to the internet, I know I'm not gonna unlock every single character on my own. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom