• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Classic Sonic totally needs to be in it as well, it would go perfect along with Green Hill Zone.

:phone:
Yep, my only possible nitpick with that is he shouldn't be able to talk in his taunts; Classic Sonic can't talk, only Modern Sonic. This'll probably be one of the few overlooked things in Smash 4, though...

Also, I want to add that Dr. Mario should have 2 of Mario's moves changed for him: obviously, his neutral B should be changed to Megavitamins, but his down B shouldn't be the F.L.U.D.D, either; he should have the Dr. Tornado as his down B. Well, really, both of them need to have the Tornado back, the F.L.U.D.D is such a waste in Brawl lol.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
What I mean to say is, Porky is not as large as you think. :awesome:
I know that Porky isn't a giant. My only complaint is that he's using a mech that's larger than Bowser. Starphoenix did have a workaround, in which Porky would use the mech that he used during the Giygas battle.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I know that Porky isn't a giant. My only complaint is that he's using a mech that's larger than Bowser. Starphoenix did have a workaround, in which Porky would use the mech that he used during the Giygas battle.
He would also be the younger Porky too.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Good Evening Guys! What's up?

Porky? Noooooooooooo! Falls between us, Porky really would not be a good choice for Earthbound! It is more reminiscent of a boss ...

Ninten or Claus would be good choices.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yep, my only possible nitpick with that is he shouldn't be able to talk in his taunts; Classic Sonic can't talk, only Modern Sonic. This'll probably be one of the few overlooked things in Smash 4, though...

Also, I want to add that Dr. Mario should have 2 of Mario's moves changed for him: obviously, his neutral B should be changed to Megavitamins, but his down B shouldn't be the F.L.U.D.D, either; he should have the Dr. Tornado as his down B. Well, really, both of them need to have the Tornado back, the F.L.U.D.D is such a waste in Brawl lol.

Yea, I agree with Classic Sonic not being able to talk at all, it would be weird though, more like a glitch. :grin:

As for Mario, god, I hated his FLUDD move with passion, it's horrible, he should have kept his tornado move, better yet another move similar to Bowser Down B would have been nice, I despise that move alot, great idea with Dr. Mario though.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
^
old porky was how he appeared in brawl and mother 3
while young porky was from earthbound and they both used different mechs

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord

One slot for two characters!? great idea! They will not have any relation, the only reason for them to divide the slot is reason they are the same person!!

Oh, my moveset of Dr. Mario!

Dr. Mario

I'm not saying it can happen, it's just an idea of a new Dr. Mario moveset, if he returns, it's just an idea, what do you think?

A: Punch
AA: Punch
AAA: Punch vitamins.

Side Smash 'A': side kick.
Smash Up 'A': Punch up.
Down Smash 'A': Similar to that of Ganondorf.

'A' Air: similar to Mario, but he will give it a whirl.
Side 'A' Air: Kick forward.
Another Side 'A' Air: Similar to Mario.
Down 'A' Air: Punch down
Up 'A' Air: Halter.

Walking 'A': strong punch
Running 'A': Roundhouse quickly
Kneeling 'A': Roundhouse delayed.
'Looking Up' 'A': Halter

Standard Special Move: Megavitamins.

Side Special Move: Scalpel, a quick cut with a scalpel, causes a damage of 15%

Down Special Move: Automatic Defibrillator, an attack with the defibrillator, which sends a high electrical charge covers high damage, depending on the distance has been determined. Up close is a little stronger than 'DownB' Pikachu.

Up Special Move: Laughing gas, when applied to soil, it causes dizziness and strong laughter in oponent when applied in the air, serves as the recovery movement, as a strong jet of gas rises to the top.

Final Smash:Giant Injection: Dr. Mario pulls a huge and merciless injection, which so crazy, runs and applies the 'dangerous drug' in opponents, causing 30% damage each application. LOL

Alternative Costumes

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I lol'd at the Dr.mario moveset.
Dr.mario last I knew only threw pills to cure his patients XD
though I guess that's better then him using a cape.
Clinical assassin mario right there.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Has anyone thought of a moveset for Saki or Isa from sin and punishment yet?
I'd love to see that if anyone has.
That and a moveset for Issac or Matthew from golden sun.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Things would be terrible if Smash 4 receives the M rating. Dr. Mario is all about megavitamins, so he's not like real life doctors.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Matthew! I have one!

Matthew

Statistics:

Speed ​​Equivalent DK
Jump Equivalent Bowser
Equivalent Force Marth
Weight Equivalent to Link

Neutrals:

A: Punch.
AA: Punch with your other hand.
AAA: Kick.
Side Smash A: Attack cross with an ax.
Up Smash A: Four Courts up with the Light Blade.
Down Smash A: Three small explosions on the ground.

'A' in Air: Attack with both arms.
'Side A' in Air: Meteor Smash.
'Other Side' A 'in Air: Punch without looking back.
'Up A' in Air: Punch up.
'Down A' in Air: Kick down.

Looking up 'A': Punch powered up.
Walking 'A': Small explosion on the ground forward.
Running 'A': Roundhouse.
Kneeling 'A': Small explosion on the ground.

Specials:

Standard B: Spire - A Clay column appears with force - equivalent to the Falcon Punch however faster.
Side B: Growth - Plants with poisonous spines appear and shake the opponent.
Down B: Ragnarok - an energy sword appears with force - so slow and strong as the Warlock Punch.
Up B: A floating rock appears and stands up. As effective as the 'Up B' Snake.
Final Smash: Earthquake - Similar to the Olimar Final Smash, nobody escapes the damage, but in the end, only fly those who are close to Matthew.

Taunts:

Up: raise small stones and say, I feel connected with Venus
Down: Take the sword from the sheath and then save again.
Side: It would do some type of pose and say: Do you feel humiliated?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Very nice moveset I noticed right after I asked you had that one in your sig XD
and Yeah I'd appreciate the saki moveset.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Are you sure that's a nice moveset? Mostly punches and kicks? Isaac/Matthew can do more than that.

@Star: TOUCHE.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I dunno, if smash 4 got an M rating then travis touchdown would have a better chance of getting in XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom