• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I know some of you made some requests, since it has been awhile I don't know whom exactly every request belongs too. Regardless, here are some new GIF add-ons.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Okay, as far as the a Melee Online is concerned, I only see it happening if demand is high, just like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was, if that happens maybe both Nintendo and Sakurai might consider it, otherwise I'm just expecting a straight port from the GNC on the Wii-U shop.

:phone:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Random thought, but I'd like seeing Fluzzard from Super Mario Galaxy 2 be an Assist Trophy.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Okay, as far as the a Melee Online is concerned, I only see it happening if demand is high, just like Marvel vs. Capcom 2 was, if that happens maybe both Nintendo and Sakurai might consider it, otherwise I'm just expecting a straight port from the GNC on the Wii-U shop.

Well then lets get to demanding! :D

D

Deleted member

I check some Encyclopedia Dramatica pages out in regards to Super Smash Bros. and if the Brawl hype is any indication, we should expect as much, if not more drama, then Brawl's.

OmegaXXII

I check some Encyclopedia Dramatica pages out in regards to Super Smash Bros. and if the Brawl hype is any indication, we should expect as much, if not more drama, then Brawl's.
Yea, pretty much so, alot of ensiung and heated debates are bound to happen, personally I'm actually looking forward to it, if not more like you said.

D

Deleted member

Yea, pretty much so, alot of ensiung and heated debates are bound to happen, personally I'm actually looking forward to it, if not more like you said.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens with the SSB4 hype. Given that this is the first time I've ever been part of a Smash hype, I want to see it in full form.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

This is Fluzzard. He's colorful.

OmegaXXII

I'm also looking forward to seeing what happens with the SSB4 hype. Given that this is the first time I've ever been part of a Smash hype, I want to see it in full form.
Yes, it will be crazy around here, but it won't happen until we finally get an e3 trailer, also expect lag on this site lol... the day it happens.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Haha!!! Don't we need Smash 4 to begin development first? ;)

NO! haha it'd take a shorter time with Melee to update graphics, then I guess make the online features like Brawl. It would just be great if Melee was already online....
Ooh, I doubt it but the clones could at least be Luigified (and just give Doc's moveset to Mario)...and get rid of Pichu lol

Other than characters from the already existing franchises, who else could show up? The No More Heroes guy would be pretty funny to see :p

I just realized he's third party, but that would be cool tho

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Well, here is Porky. Correctly spelled now. :\

I want him to be playable so badly...

D

Deleted member

y.toonlink said:
Other than characters from the already existing franchises, who else could show up?
- Little Mac
- Isaac
- Saki Amamiya
- Ray
- Starfy
- Mega Man
- Takamaru
- Slime
- Professor Layton
- Ryu Hayabusa
- Ryu (Street Fighter)
- Jiro

Just a few examples.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Yeah, does Porky do any combat when he's still, like, a normal human? He's, like, forever asleep by the time he's in that mech, but he's also practically immortal.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Yeah, does Porky do any combat when he's still, like, a normal human? He's, like, forever asleep by the time he's in that mech, but he's also practically immortal.
Actually what I want is a playable Porky inside his spider mech.

OmegaXXII

NO! haha it'd take a shorter time with Melee to update graphics, then I guess make the online features like Brawl. It would just be great if Melee was already online....
Ooh, I doubt it but the clones could at least be Luigified (and just give Doc's moveset to Mario)...and get rid of Pichu lol

Other than characters from the already existing franchises, who else could show up? The No More Heroes guy would be pretty funny to see :p

I just realized he's third party, but that would be cool tho
Yea, but you have to realize that Sakurai is going to focus on the upcoming Smash 4 project that will star development in about 2 months or so, bs doesn't have the time to go back and do that at the moment since all his focus will be going towards Smash 4, not to mention he is still finishing up on Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Also, you have to take into effect that HD graphics will not be short due to it having more polygon counts, if anything he will have to re-do everything and do some recoding which takes a while, not to mention Online, it has to be flawless, otherwise if he rushes through it then expect another laggy online such as Brawl, which is BAD.

If the remake were to be true, then I'm guessing a character or two wouldn't hurt, maybe another stage as well, nothing too significant, just the online feature would be all.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Well yeah, you could make the spider mech much smaller.... but that doesn't really do justice to the character, I don't think. Personal opinion.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
While it's completely possible to make Ridley playable, that's not exactly the case with the spider mech, since Porky himself is normal sized, while the spider mech is large.
Actually the mech isn't that large. It is actually smaller then his MOTHER 3 coffin machine. The only reason it looks larger is due to the size of the legs.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Actually the mech isn't that large. It is actually smaller then his MOTHER 3 coffin machine. The only reason it looks larger is due to the size of the legs.
Even so, Porky and his spider mech look like their only chances are as a boss. Ridley can easily be made playable, since he doesn't rely of robots to get around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom