• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
If/when Mewtwo comes back for SSB4, he really needs to feel like the powerhouse that he's been depicted as in his own series. Or, at least make him heavier. Probably my biggest (and only) complaint about Mewtwo in Melee was that he was a lightweight, when he weighs 269 pounds (much more than even Charizard)...

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
If/when Mewtwo comes back for SSB4, he really needs to feel like the powerhouse that he's been depicted as in his own series. Or, at least make him heavier. Probably my biggest (and only) complaint about Mewtwo in Melee was that he was a lightweight, when he weighs 269 pounds (much more than even Charizard)...

Exactly! Mewtwo should return buffed and more powerful than ever, it was sad how lightweight he was and he was easily KO'd in Melee, in SSB4 he should represent the evilness he is, not be as light as Jiggs is.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
That's who I thought it was. That makes a good retro choice. I got a feeling Krystal won't make it and a retro WTF character will, as Omega said.

Balloon Fighter? Bubbles from Clu-Clu Land? Mach Rider? Excite Biker? (lulz!) Sukapon? Meowth? ... or...

will a true legend of gaming enter the fray?

A legend... whom is known by just name, and the hairs on your arm stick up? YES!

A legend who has rich history in gaming? YES!

A legend who's name strikes fear in his opponent by just the mere first syllable of his name? YES

A legend... named Pac-Man? NO!

This legend is much greater.

He has vanquished the greatest foes.

He defeated the greatest fighters of all-time.

And then suddenly... the mysterious hero disappeared.

Yet, he has returned.

He has come to save the world he has saved many times before.

He has traveled across many lands.

Learned many skills.

Become more powerful than any being has become.

He will fight evil...

...and he will win yet again, like he has in the past!

Who is this mighty hero?

Why, he is none other than the great....

....MEEEEGGGGGAAAAAAA MMMMMMAAAAAANNNNN
pichu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

@ Omega
I'd rather they add O.J. Simpson instead of Master Chief. That's how much I hate that awful Samus clone! That, or they could make him the designated sandbag. :laugh:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mewtwo needs to play like a God! That's what he is-Man's greatest creation; a creation that is to be a God amongst men. An answer to all. The greatest biological creation known to man! He should be able to manipulate gravity, have the power of 100 men, have the ability to control gravity, read and control thoughts with his mind, and use it to vanquish his foes. He should have the powerful long range attacks like nothing we've ever seen. He should have total control of all the elements. He should be MEWTWO!

*ends pro-Mewtwo rallying cry propoganda*

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I do agree with everyone saying Mewtwo should be heavier and stronger. I just don't want him to have slow attacks like most heavyweights do and to keep his amazing throws.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
He better have more pink psychic energy attacks.

I'm not sure if it would be boring or not to see Mewtwo just kind of sitting there motionless while making powerful psychic attacks.

OmegaXXII

@ Omega
I'd rather they add O.J. Simpson instead of Master Chief. That's how much I hate that awful Samus clone! That, or they could make him the designated sandbag. :laugh:
O.J the murderer?? Nah I kid, I kid, how about Obama vs. Sarah Palin, hell someone created a Sarah Palin moveset here, it's hilarious. :awesome:

I just love your pokemanz avi,its cute.:b:
Does it evolve?
It's not as Pokemon!! :glare:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Exactly! Mewtwo should return buffed and more powerful than ever, it was sad how lightweight he was and he was easily KO'd in Melee, in SSB4 he should represent the evilness he is, not be as light as Jiggs is.

Totally agreed. Ganondorf needs major revamping in SSB4, too.

Also, Johnknight1, you're the first person I ever heard call MC a Samus clone hehe. Most people just label him as a "generic space marine" or a "child's superhero".

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Mewtwo needs to play like a God! That's what he is-Man's greatest creation; a creation that is to be a God amongst men. An answer to all. The greatest biological creation known to man! He should be able to manipulate gravity, have the power of 100 men, have the ability to control gravity, read and control thoughts with his mind, and use it to vanquish his foes. He should have the powerful long range attacks like nothing we've ever seen. He should have total control of all the elements. He should be MEWTWO!

*ends pro-Mewtwo rallying cry propoganda*
Like MK or Arceus? :awesome:

Anyway he should be better and way more bad***. "cough...Spoon Sword...cough" :cool:

MechaWave

Smash Champion
He could have Spoon Sword or not. He just needs to be...
1) way heavier;
2) buffed overall;
3) not to have slow attacks just because he's heavyweight.

And yes, Ganon needs to be changed.

Pseudomaniac

Smash Journeyman
Okay here's my roster in image form. I didn't want to overload it (54 characters including Sheik and ZSS). Newcomers are in green. Oasis you may now post a comment insulting the roster.

I put Little Mac in the 3rd-party column because there was nowhere else to put him.
Get rid of Roy and Krystal and it's pretty much perfect. I don't get why people think Mewtwo and Lucario\Zoroark cannot coexist.

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Hoy everybody. Work caught me of guard these past... 3 days?

What's been up around here? Haven't gotten a chance to do any graphic work for any character alliances, unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to be able to.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mewtwo needs his Japanese voice actor back. That dude is one bad mothah!

And he seriously needs to be way heavier than Samus, Charizard, and Snake. He should be maybe a tad faster, be much faster in air, and have more psychic attacks. He should move around when he attacks, and look like a psycho just going crazy like a Sith in Star Wars, and he should perhaps take movement cues from Wolf, who moves like a freak (the way he bends down, at least).

@ Omega
At least O.J. broke records on the field, was in all 3 Naked Gun films, and then broke necks.

And the Pichu comment was funny, was it not?

Seriously though, Pichu could make a great character, if Sakurai made him continue hurting himself, but did major knockback, and was lightning quick and did massive damage in certain "sweet spots." I could envision a move set in which Pichu is a beast, and everyone would love it. (don't doubt me boi!)

@ Metal
Master Chief's outfit is totally a copy of Samus.

Samus has emotions. She is driven by justice, revenge, and duty to the ones she promised to protect, and to the Chozo race for raising her as their own, and took a oath to obtain her Power Suit to always pursue justice, and destroy the Space Pirates the best she can. She is far beyond DRIVEN!!!

Master Chief... just kills a bunch of aliens because they attacked Earth. That's about it. He's an emotionless moron in a suit.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Mewtwo needs his Japanese voice actor back. That dude is one bad mothah!

And he seriously needs to be way heavier than Samus, Charizard, and Snake. He should be maybe a tad faster, be much faster in air, and have more psychic attacks. He should move around when he attacks, and look like a psycho just going crazy like a Sith in Star Wars, and he should perhaps take movement cues from Wolf, who moves like a freak (the way he bends down, at least).
Maybe not to heavy he does float a lot, but he should be heavier. As for going crazy like a Sith, how many times do I need to say it? Spoon Sword... :cool:

Agreed, he also needs a good voice actor as well.

OmegaXXII

Totally agreed. Ganondorf needs major revamping in SSB4, too.
\Yea, the way i see it is that Black shadow should definetly be the second F-Zero rep, that way Black Shadow could adopt the cloneness that Ganondorf has, and it would enable Ganon to finally get his own moveset, more specifically a sword based or consisting of dark magic, plus he definetly needs to be re-balanced, it was how how horrible he turned out to be in Brawl, there is no excuse for him to be as horrible as he was in Brawl.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@ Johnknight: Seriously PICHU!!!

I would throw up if I found out he was the last unlockable character in Smash 4..
Well, he'd at least be better than Tingle. The thought of him being a playable character is enough to make me rage hard.

Also, I agree that Ganon needs to actually use his sword or have some real black magic involved in his moveset this time around, and yet, Black Shadow needs to be the 2nd F-Zero rep, if not only for the fact that we'd have a CF clone that actually makes sense to be one. How did Ganon even end up being a CF clone anyway? That still puzzles me to this day lol.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Hoy everybody. Work caught me of guard these past... 3 days?

What's been up around here? Haven't gotten a chance to do any graphic work for any character alliances, unfortunately, but I'm still hoping to be able to.
Not much, just racism and sexuality preference.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
\Yea, the way i see it is that Black shadow should definetly be the second F-Zero rep, that way Black Shadow could adopt the cloneness that Ganondorf has, and it would enable Ganon to finally get his own moveset, more specifically a sword based or consisting of dark magic, plus he definetly needs to be re-balanced, it was how how horrible he turned out to be in Brawl, there is no excuse for him to be as horrible as he was in Brawl.
You're killing me Smalls, where is my review homie?

OmegaXXII

@ Omega
At least O.J. broke records on the field, was in all 3 Naked Gun films, and then broke necks.

And the Pichu comment was funny, was it not?

Seriously though, Pichu could make a great character, if Sakurai made him continue hurting himself, but did major knockback, and was lightning quick and did massive damage in certain "sweet spots." I could envision a move set in which Pichu is a beast, and everyone would love it. (don't doubt me boi!)

@ Metal
Master Chief's outfit is totally a copy of Samus.

Samus has emotions. She is driven by justice, revenge, and duty to the ones she promised to protect, and to the Chozo race for raising her as their own, and took a oath to obtain her Power Suit to always pursue justice, and destroy the Space Pirates the best she can. She is far beyond DRIVEN!!!

Master Chief... just kills a bunch of aliens because they attacked Earth. That's about it. He's an emotionless moron in a suit.
Lol What?? Master Chief isn't a moron!! :mad::awesome:

Okay maybe he is a bit bad, lol, Megaman would take his place a Samus's lover, I saw a funny pic of that. :laugh:

As for Pichu, meh i guess, that special property that he holds does seem to be unique, but I'm guessing for that reason is why people hate him the most. :pichu: Heck i would rather see Tingle instead of him, at least he would be unique, but of course this is not saying i don't want him, because then he'll take my ruppess. :awesome:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
No, it isn't. The racist jokes were funny because everyone was chill with it. I have a small case of homophobia though, it's like gay people force me to be homophobic. I went to the mall yesterday to get some Asian girls and while I was talking to some, I got hit on by a gay group -____________________________________________________________________________-

Soon hearing about gay people is going to make me go run and hide.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well at least you know you're attractive to a few people. Never be homophobic because of the idiotic ones.

Anyway...

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
MAN I should really keep a bookmark to those poll results.

Does anyone remember OFF-HAND if Tingle has been on them?

OmegaXXII

Why so? You really seems to be against him for some reason? :/
'
He has a possibility to be considered, regardless if the game hasn't came out.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Not against him, just don't see why he would get in when his situation is pretty much exactly the same as Midna.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
NEw Poll should be up!!!

@Fox; hold on homie, do you really need it today!!?
Yeah son! School is Monday.

Well at least you know you're attractive to a few people. Never be homophobic because of the idiotic ones.

Anyway...
At first it was flattering, now it's annoying. Especially if I can't talk to girls without being interrupted by it :glare:

I'm going to the movies in a hour, hopefully I can go in peace. LOL

Artsy Omni

Smashified Creator
NNID
artsyomni
Not against him, just don't see why he would get in when his situation is pretty much exactly the same as Midna.
Not quite. He has an entire sub-franchise built around him in Japan. And he's a recurring character in the Zelda games, not a one-timer like Midna.

So his chances are higher than Midna, even if people don't want to admit it.

That doesn't necessarily mean he has a good chance. Just higher than Midna.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Not quite. He has an entire sub-franchise built around him in Japan. And he's a recurring character in the Zelda games, not a one-timer like Midna.

So his chances are higher than Midna, even if people don't want to admit it.

That doesn't necessarily mean he has a good chance. Just higher than Midna.
I was referring to Ghirahim, silly. :p

I said I may be overestimating Tingle since he never appeared on the polls.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Ghirahim has no chance to me. Though I'm sure all the LoZ characters (including Ganondorf) will be in the style of Skyward Sword. Sheik got a redesign yet wasn't in Twilight Princess.

Sakurai will make another poll, hopefully before the roster is done programmed in the game this time.

@Iblis: Well just know that you shouldn't be homophobic because the gays are annoying you. **** 'em up with your almighty ****** powers, man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom