• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I knew Omega would surpass me in posts before I returned

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well I'm off. You people start some good discussions so when Mommy gets back from her nap she'll be able to increase her post count!

Also while I'm out I'm leaving Vickie to babysit.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Where is Starphoenix?
INDEED. I miss him.

I was just thinking of how Slime & Chocobo could be revealed. Just going off many wild assumptions and ideas, mostly the Nintendo worlds uniting... A Smash Ball suddenly drops in an open field. Off to the side, some blue SHAPE is seen bouncing toward it. Camera zooms out, and it's Slime! Oh? But he's noticed something on the other side of the Smash Ball? BEHOLD. CHOCOBO. A portal opens up, and they both look into it rather confused - as to be expected of a dumb animal and a brainless mold-thing. Somehow they get the idea to adventure together and the Slime hops on Chocobo. NEWCOMER: SLIME & CHOCOBO. The Chocobo picks up the Smash Ball and off the venture into what lies in wait.

Something like that.

I'm very tired and I'm just posting on here to stay awake.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Slime & Chocobo would be way better. Would actually be A SURPRISE.

Or, y'know. Both Slime & Chocobo and Mega Man.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I don't have too many ideas with MLP. Besides I'm actually going to take a nap.

@army guy: It's 5 June 2012.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Good ideas, but I still think that MM should come first, before any Square Enix Character.

Either way, I must say is the lowest the thread has sunk in quite a while. :facepalm:

Back in a while.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Slime & Chocobo would be way better. Would actually be A SURPRISE.

Or, y'know. Both Slime & Chocobo and Mega Man.
Yes it would, since Megaman is expected more, plus if Slime & Chocobo were to appear think of all the sales that would happen the first day of release, hype anybody?

It's a good marketing strategy if Nintendo included a Square rep such as Them, even better if Megaman appears alongside him at e3.

:phone:

army man

Smash Ace
Good ideas, but I still think that MM should come first, before any Square Enix Character.

Either way, I must say is the lowest the thread has sunk in quite a while. :facepalm:

Back in a while.
i think i got to go, eating new york strip to see the bro off for college! this thread usually has more activity at night though anyway, be back around then!!

CalvinWars

Smash Apprentice
I think for the "Snake" character in the probable E3 trailer doesn't need to be a third party, it needs to be a surprise. For example, I just as easily see Mewtwo as the surprise as I see Megaman or Slime.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
As for E3 2012 we'll likely see a trailer. Sakurai did it with Brawl. Now he has an even bigger team.

I'll be here for like 5 minutes. People at my house checking it out.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I think for the "Snake" character in the probable E3 trailer doesn't need to be a third party, it needs to be a surprise. For example, I just as easily see Mewtwo as the surprise as I see Megaman or Slime.
Yes, but with that logic it also shouldn't be Mewtwo since he's somewhat expected, if anybody needs to appear in an e3 trailer in the same fashion Snake did then it should a character that REALLY isn't expected at all, maybe a WTF character is suited for this task, Mewtwo clearly isn't, he's just wanted by fans like myself.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom