• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'd imagine Petey's moveset would include spitting goop, flying for recovery, and biting mostly?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
@Oasis: Yes but every time I bring him up a whole conversation of arguing/support ensue. It shows something.
@Opossum: I might make a moveset for Petey. Flying for recovery is obvious. Tornado as a special. Goop, yeah. I'd like him over Toad as well.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Smh... you see the wackest rosters some places

this is the only semi decent fake I've ever seen

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
0_0'....

The first one you posted. I think the person just keeps adding characters that they see being suggested, not even taking into account roster size...84 characters, wow.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I once saw a roster on youtube with at least two rows of Sonic characters and about five characters from Nickelodeon...I facepalmed real bad.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
This is my little brother's roster. I made the image because I was bored and I'm nice like that. Please excuse the various transparency and other issues. It was a huge mess I couldn't fix. Also I was going to add a lot more and make it look more polished but originally it was just eye-candy for my little brother.

It's not mine. I just made it look pretty.
And it's one of my worst images nevertheless so it's not pretty but to him he liked it.

I would really appreciate it if you read the original post thoroughly. I thought I would post it just because, not for these responses.
Tbh I told him it was dumb. Adeleine? Daisy? No Ridley? He's a brat though so I couldn't get through to him.

I'm disappointed in you, MechaWave. How could you yourself of all people come up with such a terrible roster.
Can't say I'm much of a fan of that roster MechaWave :p
i like his roster, he chose alot of the characters that i would've chosen. tell him that i'm a fan. lol:awesome:
On the subject of that roster, it is just horrible. The only choice that can even be considered realistic is Paper Mario.
Bad roster, enough said.
Hey I love the Midna, Pacman and "painter from kirby" additions.
Kinda nice.
I'll say it again: THIS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER'S ROSTER, NOT MINE.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm disappointed in you, MechaWave. How could you yourself of all people come up with such a terrible roster.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
And it's one of my worst images nevertheless so it's not pretty but to him he liked it.

I would really appreciate it if you read the original post thoroughly. I thought I would post it just because, not for these responses.
Tbh I told him it was dumb. Adeleine? Daisy? No Ridley? He's a brat though so I couldn't get through to him.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
No reason to discuss Pokemon. Zoroark is the most likely newcomer. That's it!

:phone:
I like Mewtwo though :troll: I disagree with you.
The only problem with Mewtwo is that it got scrapped from Brawl. The way I see it, if you're scrapped, odds are, you're not coming back. But Sakurai can be quite unusual to say the least.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

Sorry! I didn't mean to offend you if I did

D

Deleted member

sw96 said:
MechaWave's little brother, you got guts not to put Ridley.
Fixed. Please fix your spelling, it's absolutely terrible that I had to do this.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I usually ignore that person's posts because of, let's just say, the intellectual level problem.

army man

Smash Ace
This is my little brother's roster. I made the image because I was bored and I'm nice like that. Please excuse the various transparency and other issues. It was a huge mess I couldn't fix. Also I was going to add a lot more and make it look more polished but originally it was just eye-candy for my little brother.

I'll say it again: THIS IS MY LITTLE BROTHER'S ROSTER, NOT MINE.
i like his roster, he chose alot of the characters that i would've chosen. tell him that i'm a fan. lol:awesome:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
he probably just can't type well because he doesn't know english well?
I've seen a few of his post, and I can conclude that he isn't the most intellectual fellow anyone else think that the Luma's from Super Mario Galaxy would make a good AT?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
MechaWave alone is responsible for the worst roster I have ever seen in my entire life and should I be reincarnated I hope it is as a worm so that I won't have the eyes to see such awfulness ever again. Way to go MechaWave.

:troll:

D

Deleted member

On the subject of that roster, it is just horrible. The only choice that can even be considered realistic is Paper Mario.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Yeah. I think they could pair up with Rosalina. She would call them and they would do their spin attack on the opponents.

@Oasis: Thanks
@SSBF: I told him the same thing.

It is obviously not my roster because I already made mine which is incredibly different and less stupid.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Bad roster, enough said. Shall we move on?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Yeah. I think they could pair up with Rosalina. She would call them and they would do their spin attack on the opponents.

@Oasis: Thanks
@SSBF: I told him the same thing.

It is obviously not my roster because I already made mine which is incredibly different and less stupid.
I was actually thinking they'd shoot Starbits at the opponent but the little guys using the spin attack could work too.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Hey I love the Midna, Pacman and "painter from kirby" additions.
Kinda nice.
I like Midna too but her chances went down along time ago she didn't get in Brawl and she's no longer relevant to the series so why would she appear in the next one? It's a shame too because I always wanted Wolf Link to get in

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well maybe they could do both.

Yes, let's move on. I thought I would share the once-personal roster of his silly little childish mind. He's 9, by the way. Nope, Oasis thought it would be funny to drag something on.

I also added the majority of your reviews for giggles.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine if they put in Captain Rainbow instead of Ridley? Imagine the outrage...

Just a random thought.

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Comparative to the other threads I stalk, it's alright.
Here's what gonna happen: our little group here is gonna become
inactive in a few weeks.... then a few months later, when some
new info comes out on the game, it'll flare back up, this time with
new users, who will re-discuss every idea we already covered.
This cycle will rinse and repeat up until the months before the
game comes out. None of us ( or possibly even this site) will last
that long.... it's a sad truth.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Well obviously. It's happened already. The site will last until competitive Smash dies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Comparative to the other threads I stalk, it's alright.
Here's what gonna happen: our little group here is gonna become
inactive in a few weeks.... then a few months later, when some
new info comes out on the game, it'll flare back up, this time with
new users, who will re-discuss every idea we already covered.
This cycle will rinse and repeat up until the months before the
game comes out. None of us ( or possibly even this site) will last
that long.... it's a sad truth.
And everyone died, The End, right?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Except me, who was playing dead. Then a meteor hits me. THEN everyone's dead. The End End.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom