• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
@Star: That stage concept was good but in all honestly Zelda stages don't really appeal to me, that's just me though, the music is nice though.

If you ever think of a Fire Emblem stage, please do so, it would be awesome, but I'm guessing you have little knowledge over them.

:phone:

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Big booties and boobies FTW!!

Looks at ZZS

Oh please. ZSS is AT LEAST 2 cup sizes too small to be considered worthy. Sigh...

Anyways, I think that as far as DK stages go, they should bring back jungle japes and add 2 new ones, one from DKCR and another from DKC2, maybe Gangplank Galleon or something else for K Rool. I agree that there should be past stages from ALL Smash games. I'll throw a list together eventually.

Also, speaking of Layton and Smash, DID YOU KNOW that the lady who does the voice for Luke did Pit and Lucas in Brawl?! FUN FACT!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Also, speaking of Layton and Smash, DID YOU KNOW that the lady who does the voice for Luke did Pit and Lucas in Brawl?! FUN FACT!

Can you tell her, to never do that pit voice ever again?

Lol real women stop digital fantasies? You need to wake up to the real world where it doesn't just stop there. (*4chan)
Idk, I've never had that problem tbh.

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
I do. Get a real girl. It stops any digital fantasies. Which is nasty to even start with.
Until she asks you for money all the time and only uses you to get closer to another guy who was your best friend.

Anyway what does everyone think of my Link/TL concept?

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Until she asks you for money all the time and only uses you to get closer to another guy who was your best friend.

...Well then... I suppose the moral of the story is to treat women how they deserve to be treated(poorly) and it will work out in the end. Does for me at least!

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Hoots: LOL

@Omega: That is a bad guy then lol, you are never supposed to ask for money from the lady. Unless they insist on it.

@N: I don't believe that **** either. LOL

D

Deleted member

JavaCroc said:
I think all four characters should get in. We should get all this new franchise representation. If possible, Sakurai should also add in Chibi-Robo, another smaller franchise of Nintendo's and a character with great potential.
I agree that all four of them should get in. I don't say they are all needed, but I will say they deserves to be playable.
xIblisx said:
Add me to that list SSBF, I really don't have any gripes with the character long as it doesn't get that one moveset.
Adding you to the list...

- Me (Obviously)
- You
- Barabsol (Not sure of the extend, but it's apparent he wants Victini in)
- Shortiecanbrawl
- Jack_the_monke7 (GameFAQs)
- Weroup (GameFAQ and he has an account here as well)
- xIblisx
TL OWNS U said:
Is it pretty much a given that Stage Builder will be back but better this time?
After the back lash it's gotten, hopefully so.

TL OWNS U

Smash Apprentice
Stage Builder damn well better utilize that touchscreen.

...on BOTH versions.
That gave me an idea. Pictochat stage where a person with a 3DS draws the hazards on the stage, but I can see people using it to draw ****s on the stage.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Star, are all those fall through platforms?
The floor is not fall through, it's a floor. Only the balcony is.

@Star

Great idea Star ;)

I've been wondering why they haven't yet brought back Hyrule Castle.

My only problem with it though is it might interfere with a Fire Emblem stage which may also be a castle.
Just because there are castles doesn't mean they are alike. As far as Fire Emblem goes I only see us having Castle Siege. If we get another Fire Emblem stage I see it being a conglomerate battlefied (Akaneia?) much like Castle Siege is an amalgam of many of the castle's throughout the series history.

@Star: That stage concept was good but in all honestly Zelda stages don't really appeal to me, that's just me though, the music is nice though.

If you ever think of a Fire Emblem stage, please do so, it would be awesome, but I'm guessing you have little knowledge over them.

Well Zelda doesn't really appeal to me either. It is one of those games where when I hear about it, but it doesn't excite me. When I play it I have fun, but outside of that it doesn't make me freak out like a candy crazed kid.

As far as Fire Emblem is concerned, see my response above.

Here is the stage concept again for those whom might have missed it.

[COLLAPSE="Hyrule Castle"]All of this recent stage discussion has got me hungry for another entry into the stage concept portfolio! Believe it or not this next concept is actually the first stage idea I ever had. It goes back even before Brawl was released. While no such stage came to fruition in Brawl, I'm hoping maybe this time I won't be disappointed. So saddle up your horses guys, we are about head out on another adventure!

Hyrule Castle makes it triumphant return! But this time modeled more after the real thing. The first screenshot doesn't really capture the interior of Hyrule Castle well, but anyone who has played and completed Twilight Princess know what it looks like. And yes, you will be fighting inside the castle. The design will be a mixture between Twilight Princess and the Zelda Wii U tech demo.

but the layout will be like A Link to the Past.

You will see statues, balconies, large windows, chandeliers, torches, red carpeting, and marble flooring comprise much of the background. You will fight on the main floor with stairs to the left and right leading to higher levels. There will ba a large overhead chandelier that will act as it's own platform, also enabling you to reach a high off balcony to the left. Damage the chandelier too much and it will crash onto the floor below, never to be used again. :'(

Lighting will be flashing in the background and strong winds will blow open the windows, casuing the torches to flicker. Affecting the lighting in the stage. When the torches go out only the brief flashes of lightning will illuminate the stage. But don't worry, eventually the windows will close and the torches will rekindle.

This is a stage that has more to do with it's grandeur than anything. There isn't any tricks or gimmicks outside of the chandelier. Which, by the way, if broken makes the balcony inaccessible by any normal means.

Stage Example*:

BBBB..BBBB
.......|......
......__.......
__.........__
....\___/....

*: "B" represents Balcony. Dots are only for spacing.

Stage Name: Hyrule Castle
Stage Icon: Triforce

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hyrule Castle
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Stone Tower Temple
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Ganondorf Battle
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Link's Awakening Nayru's Song ~ Ballad of the Windfish
Legend of Zelda: Tiwlight Princess - Sacred Grove
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Sanctuary Dungeon
Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link - Temple (Brawl)
Legend of Zelda: Main Theme (Brawl)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Midna's Lament (Brawl)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Dark World (Brawl)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Hidden Mountain & Forest (Brawl)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - The Hidden Village (Brawl)

Some of you may be wondering why so many Bridge of Eldin tracks have been added to this stage? If you know my past discussions you know I don't feel we will see that stage return. Since much of it's music is iconic and not something to be waster it will more then likely be relocated here. With some tracks going to a certain other Zelda stage, the inevitable Skyward Sword stage. Hope you guys enjoy this as usual.[/COLLAPSE]

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
That gave me an idea. Pictochat stage where a person with a 3DS draws the hazards on the stage, but I can see people using it to draw ****s on the stage.

Someone on here actually created a unique stage idea that involved using The Wii-U's controller and use it to their advantage, it's pretty interesting how unique it would play out from the rest, I'll look for the link though.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Then lemme axe you summn man, why is a dude using bright *** magenta text with monstrously effeminate avatars?

GET EM!

And he's gotta woman too?!
Well damn.

Being a lesbian would make Omega much cooler, though.
This, I love them only the pretty ones though. I'm not going into details.

Because it's manly!!! The best of the best use it!!

@Oasis: uh....Look at my sig

You are confused.

Sounds like some gay **** to me.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just because there are castles doesn't mean they are alike. As far as Fire Emblem goes I only see us having Castle Siege. If we get another Fire Emblem stage I see it being a conglomerate battlefied (Akaneia?) much like Castle Siege is an amalgam of many of the castle's throughout the series history.

As far as Fire Emblem is concerned, see my response above.
Well if you're not going to make a FE stage, I may take a shot at it. I have a few ideas for stages from Marth's and Ike's games. So hopefully I will have something up soon. ;)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@STAR:
Around here is the star ko boundary? Right?
BBBB..BBBB <- I understand this.
.......|...... <- Random wall?
......__....... <- This isn't a platform O.o
__.........__
....\___/.... <- Are these slants? I'm guessing it's walk-off too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom