• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Oh? I thought someone was tossing pebbles at the shattered remains of my once lovely windows...

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
@Automatic- My Agenda is filled with various activities like Sleeping and Eating as I live my day to day life. These events can occur in any order, as you may assume, and I'll call your hand and say, yes, I have no life. However, even in this self-pity session, you came to call me out for calling out Holder. What, pray tell, is your agenda?
No agenda. Just bored. It's not usual to see someone go balls deep so fast into a thread but then again some people in here are rabid about their stance on stuff so... yeah.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Unfortunately yes... I had to replace them once already this week, and now, thanks to N, I have to replace the things again. I'm going to run out of money at this rate...

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
No agenda. Just bored. It's not usual to see someone go balls deep so fast into a thread but then again some people in here are rabid about their stance on stuff so... yeah.
Ah~ You would be correct on your call to actions, but you forget, I have background experience with Iblis and N here, so you best expect that I am here to represent their constant training.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Also, just an observation: Purple Pikmin are going to have their jobs taken by Rock Pikmin in Smash 4. All things that Purple Pikmin do in Brawl, Rock Pikmin do in Pikmin 3, that is to say, they don't latch onto enemies, but instead bounce off and continue to ram them. Suck it up, Purples, you're going to have to be latchable in SSB4.

And don't even get me started on Pinks.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Probably something based on Random chance, like DDD's spikeman.

I don't know if that's what they're called exactly, but I think I covered the gist.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
I think a slight nerf of Purples would make it okay. I still want to see them on the field a lot, but I don't want them to be broken.

@N: Gordos are what you're thinking of. Painful little mothereffers.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Broken characters in Smash? Why this has never been heard of before! Truly this will not happen!

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Only Olimar is WORTHY!

At least we can draw dynamic aspects from his representation.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
Also, I guess it's Smash so canon doesn't matter, but why can Olimar just pull Pikmin out of the ground where f*cking ever he wants? That's not how Pikmin work. It would at least help my brain get some closure if his intro animation included the Onions spewing seeds all over the battlefield. That still wouldn't account for Whites and Purples, though...

Yeah, his only defense against edgehogs is Purples. Unless I'm mistaken, they're able to knock edgehoggers off and grab the edge. Maybe having a Pink at the tip of the chain could give a bit more vertical recovery? I dunno...

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Onions spewing seeds?

I like the turnout of this conversation.

But in all sincerity, that is a good idea. But you would get people complaining about the now limited number of pikmin availible. And lord forbid if you anger someone on the internet.

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
But the Onions could dish out, like, a kajillion seeds. That way Olimar would never run out.

I guess some Violet/Ivory Candypop Buds could appear with the Onions to account for Purples and Whites.

DAMN ME AND MY NEED FOR CONTINUITY.

I shudder to think how Rock Pikmin are created. Just give them a damn Onion, Miyamoto.

Mitsuo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3969-4738-3710
Oh Lord, it would be like it was raining; never stopping. Character's damage percentages rising faster than the annoyingness of Sonic's one-liners....

This is chaos... And we've made it...

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
But when Pikmin die, they turn into little souls... There are no zombies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom