• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Oh sweet jeezum... Baby Snake. Good lord, why does my brain think these things... :facepalm:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Baby Game and Watch.
Baby Ridley.
Baby King K. Rool.
And Baby Mewtwo.

Oh ****.

Metal Mania1321

Smash Journeyman
Yes. The day Oasis_S finishes the remaining characters I want to add. ;) He's doing a really nice job, but it would be great if he would finish those ones as soon as possible.
Looking forward too it! Don't suppose you could tell us a couple of the new characters, eh?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Looking forward too it! Don't suppose you could tell us a couple of the new characters, eh?
Just take a look at his thread in the blog section. :)

About the new features, there are 6 new major functions that I added to the Roster Maker, as well as some smaller ones.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Baby Duck Hunt Dog would amuse me to no end. I wonder whether or not he's house-trained...

According to the Donkey Kong Country cartoon, Baby K. Rool is just a small, high-pitched K. Rool; no more, no less.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

I wonder, if (and this is a pretty big if) they announce things like characters for SSBWU how long will it take for this site to crash. And then how long will it be for for there's a new subsection.
Unless Mega Man/K. Rool/Mewtwo's reveal is as popular as Sonic (which it isn't), I think the site will be fine, but do expect lagging to occur due to those big reveals.

If Sakurai and Nintendo wants to hype the living heck out of Smash from the very start, the trailer should reveal Ridley, King K. Rool, Isaac, Mewtwo, and Mega Man. Maybe then, the site would crash from all the excitement.

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
Darn. Well, we can hope, I guess. Why do people want Mewtwo back so much? I honestly was never really impressed by him or anything. He wasn't horrible, he just never really stood out to me.

D

Deleted member

Darn. Well, we can hope, I guess. Why do people want Mewtwo back so much? I honestly was never really impressed by him or anything. He wasn't horrible, he just never really stood out to me.
Because it's bad***.

But seriously, it's because it never should have been removed in the first place. Mewtwo had one of the most unique move sets in Melee and was especially special because it was a legendary. Kids during the late 1990s/early 2000s remember Mewtwo because of the movie, but mainly because after you beat the Elite Four and get the Master Ball, Mewtwo was your reward for completing the game. Yes, you could have the power to use the most powerful Pokemon at the time.

I was excited for it's inclusion in Melee. Seeing it go in Brawl stings very much and was my biggest disappointment about the roster.

Mewtwo currently is probably the most wanted character to return period. So I see no legitimate reasons why he should be left behind and fully expect it's return.

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
I'll admit he's a popular Pokemon, but I didn't think he's that popular. I've played Pokemon since Red and Blue came out, and I rarely used him. He's always felt kind of boring to me. I'd rather Zoroark over him any day. That's just be me though. If he's popular enough to come back, that's cool.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
@Ditto: Out of the characters in Brawl's data that weren't in the final game, Mewtwo was also the one with the most data. He even had his own victory theme, something not even Wolf had.

I think he has more data than Nana, Giga Bowser, and Wario-Man as well.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Pretty sure that on most reviews Mewtwo was the only complain about the roster (that and 3 space animals).

I have a feeling someone already did, but it got lost in the sea of posts. I honestly have no idea what to see for E3 other than an announcement for Pikmin3 and more WiiU highlights. Nothing about smash I think. Its been two-three months since the release of the new Pit game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom