• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Regardless, Starfy is still better than Waluigi. :troll:

I mean, come on, my sig has my top 4. :laugh:

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
But the ultimate question is if Baby Daisy is worse then Baby Waluigi.
Baby Waluigi must be the worse,at least Baby Daisy was in 1 mario game. (Mario Kart Wii)

Baby Waluigi was never cited by nintendo lol.

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I'm hoping for some more Mother in Sm4sh. Since we got Lucas in Brawl, perhaps they'll give us another character from the series, seeing as the games themselves won't be coming to American any time soon. I'm hoping for Masked Man, even though I know the chance of him is like... zero. But, eh, I can hope.

My new character list:
Krystal (Star Fox)
Ridley (Metroid)
Megaman
Tetra/Zelda(with a transformation similar to Zelda/Sheik)
Masked Man (Mother 3)
K. Rool
Roy

I can hope. I hadn't even considered Roy coming back 'til I read a little of this thread, so now I'm kinda hoping, even if it isn't the most likely. Personally, I want them to keep every character without nerfing them to high hell. I'm not a competitive player, but I can still tell the difference.

I'm sure everything I've said has been mentioned five times over, but it would take forever plus five just to find it in this thread... and this is just my 5 cents.

And woohoo, first post.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Baby Daisy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Baby Waluigi

Ninty had the BALLS to take the two things I despise about Mario spinoffs (Daisy and baby versions of characters) and FUSE them together into Baby Daisy

Baby Waluigi would be ******** too but he'd be nowhere NEAR the level of derp that consists of Baby Daisy

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I'm hoping for some more Mother in Sm4sh. Since we got Lucas in Brawl, perhaps they'll give us another character from the series, seeing as the games themselves won't be coming to American any time soon. I'm hoping for Masked Man, even though I know the chance of him is like... zero. But, eh, I can hope.

My new character list:
Krystal (Star Fox)
Ridley (Metroid)
Megaman
Tetra/Zelda(with a transformation similar to Zelda/Sheik)
Masked Man (Mother 3)
K. Rool
Roy

I can hope. I hadn't even considered Roy coming back 'til I read a little of this thread, so now I'm kinda hoping, even if it isn't the most likely. Personally, I want them to keep every character without nerfing them to high hell. I'm not a competitive player, but I can still tell the difference.

I'm sure everything I've said has been mentioned five times over, but it would take forever plus five just to find it in this thread... and this is just my 5 cents.

And woohoo, first post.
I´m glad to see a new Brawl Ness main.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Lukin, Baby Daisy was in Super Mario Sluggers as well.

Baby Waluigi is better because he isn't real yet. :laugh:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Roy is one of the DLC characters for Fire Emblem: Awakening, with an updated appearance as well. This doesn't guarantee anything, but Roy returning is probable in some sort of fashion for Super Smash Bros 4.

Jakor

Smash Ace
What if Waluigi is playable in SSB4 and there is an item that turns every character into a baby, with reduced movement speed and attack power...

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Now we only need a baby Geno and a Baby Tingle...

What if Waluigi is playable in SSB4 and there is an item that turns every character into a baby, with reduced movement speed and attack power...
What a great imagination huh?

can´t believe that i double posted again,I need to clear my head...

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
I´m glad to see a new Brawl Ness main.
Heh. I'm not the best with him, but I still enjoy using him. Really, it's a tie between him and Falco in Brawl, but I put Falco for Melee, since I use him the most in Melee.

And like I said, I hadn't even hoped for Roy until I read this thread. I hadn't realized people actually liked him much. Everyone I knew called him a clone and what not. *shrug* I personally like him more the Marth.

Babies, babies as far as the eye can see. What if it changes everyone but Yoshi, if being used?

D

Deleted member

If Baby Yoshi was THIS Yoshi, I wouldn't mind.
This Yoshi needs to appear more.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Baby Meta Knight. Nuff said.

Baby Starfy wouldn't change much, though. :laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
But the ultimate question is if Baby Daisy is worse then Baby Waluigi.
Depends who'd be more annoying. I'd say probably not at first glance, but who has a worse crying or voice determines it. They're on equal grounds first.

Also, Waluigi is a far better pick than any generic Mario enemy.(Shy Guys are Yoshi Series for the purpose of this statement)

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Bomberbaby IMO. Also if we get someone playable from PM:TTYD, Rawk hawk should come before yoshi. And we need a glitz pitz stage.

:phone:

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
Do you guys think they'll ever make Ganondorf's sword usable? I mean, for Ganondorf, that seems like the next thing they would do for him, to make him less a clone.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I wish they declone Ganondorf, but I hope he doesn't only use his sword(s), but dark magic also.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wait a minute... Going back to that baby item idea, what would it do to Kirby, since he IS a baby?

Dittolicous

Smash Cadet
Jakor: Of course, I agree. I don't use him, but I'd still like to seem his character action get improved. He should be able to use some dark magic, his sword, and physical moves. And maybe not be slower than an glacier. That's why I can't stand to use him, he too freakin' slow.

Newborn Kirby? :p

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
If there WAS a baby item, it would probably make the affected characters stay in place and cry for a period of time.

Also, Baby Meta Knight = Kirby? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom