• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Trust me I know. Choosing Megaman tracks is like choosing between children, just can't do it. :'(

I chose Against the Pressure because it has a great feel that sets it apart from other Megaman tracks and is a strong song to battle to. Plus it is one of the more popular tracks. So it seemed like the best fit for my stage concept.
Have you heard Chiptuned Rockman album? Those tracks would make incredible background music themes. Chiptuned Rockman's version of Tornado Man will blow you away. :p (yes, yes, yes, it was intended).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9drsJj8hlo

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
While I like that for a stage idea, not including the Robot Master Museum theme from MM&Bass is a big mistake.

Also some music from MMV and MMPU I think should be added in order round out the music selection.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
While I like that for a stage idea, not including the Robot Master Museum theme from MM&Bass is a big mistake.

Also some music from MMV and MMPU I think should be added in order round out the music selection.
Megaman and Bass has a Robot Master Musuem theme? That is like the only Megaman game I haven't played so forgive me if I overlooked it.

Okay I found it, dang it your right. The museum has appeared twice now huh?
http://youtu.be/BCylE8tGjlA

Went ahead and added that song to my list.

Barbasol

Smash Ace
In regards to Professor Layton, I wouldn't hope too much. He'd be a very welcome addition, his series is of the utmost quality, but there's a lot of portable in-house franchises that have been shafted already.

The Nintendo Wars(Advance Wars) series has been around since 1988 with regular releases, totalling around 15 games, yet we have no Andy/Sturm/etc.

And then there's Golden Sun and Starfy... portable heroes get no love... If they won't even put in characters from prominent NINTENDO franchises, I can't see Layton getting preferential treatment. He would be cool though...

EDIT- Whats this?! No Pharoah Man remix!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxE_3mrSh0I

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Look I can't include every song. It's bad enough I had to chop my precious Napalmman. :(

I've actually put thought behind each choice I made and reached a conclusion based upon different reasons. The only one I've changed is adding the Robot Museum theme from Megaman and Bass. Since I was not aware that it appeared in that game too.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Oh right. Why did the site go all blue on me, and simply have a running Luigi?

Edit: Its back to normal now. Weird.

Got to ask that if Square-Enix is plausible 3rd party character source where is the love for Final Fantasy? Except maybe for Black Mage. Even though later on Sony consoles have been their focus. Then again Sonic or Snake haven't been on Nintendo much either.

Cloud, Barrett, Tifa, Aeris, Sephiroth, Squall, Zidane, the Black Mage and lots of other memorables. Mostly they're the same sword wielding with same fire/fira/firaga spells and summons kind of quality but that just makes including multiple ones easier. Cloud having black Squall outfit and hair secondary. Too bad we already have so many swordwielding spellcasters

Oh talking about originality their RPG roots could be dragged into gameplay some way too with chargeable attacks, turn waits and such. Maybe even make a duo or trio or even foursomes have been appearing in FF.
Cloud, Barret, Tifa team would be classic. Squall, Barrett, Black Mage would be thorough and varied. Tifa, Rinoa and Garnet would be varied all-girl team

Not to go too deep in moves but cool final smash would be a group summon. Odin, Leviathan and Bahamut storming the screen if each "party member" is still alive. Always a nice way to end a battle.
By just looking at that, you probably haven't played the older games except for the Black Mage part which was probably learned from 8-bit theater. Anyone who played FF 6 knows that Kefka is more memorable than Sephiroth and has a laugh to remember.
@Beserk: I play Fox in all 3 (soon to be 4) Get at me lol
Even in melee!?
...Believe in the heart of the cards :awesome: but forreal I couldn't get into even if I tried, I can only get into games competitively I enjoy, such as Smash.

HOLD THE **** UP I JUST REALIZED THAT WE DONT HAVE COMPETITIVE SONIC ADVENTURE 2, WTF I WOULD **** *****S IN THAT GAME. I REMEMBER LAST SMASH TOURNAMENT I WENT TO THERE WAS A SONIC ADVENTURE 2 BATTLE SET UP AND I WAS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF PEOPLE, EVEN THE PEOPLE I CANT BEAT IN SMASH. NONE OF YALL *****S CAN TOUCH MY SHADOW.
SA 2 competitive Sonic would be the best.
OH. Y'know who could be interesting? Freaking Maxwell from Scribblenauts. He'd keep writing "Final Smash" or "Trip Machine."

Let's see... Someone asked about impossible characters we'd just like to see... Probably the Red Arremer and Sir Arthur from Ghouls N' Ghosts for me.

Also Kickle Cubicle. I bet no one else has heard of him~
I'm not the only one who's thinking of Maxwell. Yaaay.
How is he amusing? He just trolls all over the place without contributing anything worth discussing, if he got banned, he deserved it :/
Actually, he is amusing.
And I can see Zelda with 5 reps as long as Mario gets 5 reps too, and I'm sure Bowser Jr is a shoe-in
Don't get so cocky. We're not sure about that. He's definitely not a shoe-in along with the other possible reps. Not even Little Mac, Mega Man and Ridley are shoe-ins. We only say that they're deserving. In my opinion, Toad's the next one but that's my opinion since he was with Mario for a long time and he still important to the series.

Oh and please don't call him generic. He's far from that
Hmm... Well considering that Bowser Jr. has also been in numerous Mario games as of late, plus him playing a significant role gives him a high possibility,not to mention he would probably have a good transformation as a moveset.

As for Paper Mario, sure he's a 2D character and with the recent titles he's had plus the upcoming one for 3DS, he too is likely, he wouldn't exactly be representing the Mario series, just his own.
At least someone agrees with me about Paper Mario having his own series.

About Travis, sounds cool but if there's any 4th 3rd party rep, It's slime

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well since my last stage concept didn't seem to go over so well with people. I'll try again with another idea that may fare better this time. Hard to say, but ready or not here comes my second third party stage suggestion.

GASP!!! No Dr. Wily's Tower?! Nope, my Megaman stage choice is going to be the Robot Master Museum stage from Megaman 7. Except the design will be expanded upon and obviously have recent Robot Masters in the background as well as many old. Through the windows you'll be able to look out upon a futuristic city and even be able to see the giant skyscraper from Megaman 2! Atop the ceiling is a gaping hole from where Dr. Wily broke through in Megaman 7. At points throughout the match you will be able to look up and see Wily's saucer flying about the air with Wily himself in view. You will also see explosions every now and then from within the city where Wily is attacking, a throwback to the many intros throughout the Megaman series. Metools will walk back and forth along the bottom floor of the background. To and fro minding their own business.

Since Megaman 7 there has been a little addition to the museum... A Wily archive machine! Way in the back beyond all the encapsulated Robot Masters is a giant LCD screen and one diamond shaped machine. You will see the LCD flicker before turning on, once it does pay attention to whose image appears on screen! The machine will fly out from the background and onto the stage and perform the corresponding Robot Master's ability. The abilities will be the same ones as seen in Megaman 10. Except adding a Megaman 10 Robot Master ability, which will be Solar Blaze. The machine will jump around like Solarman and drop balls of heat, which, as they hit a platform or the floor will explode into two crescent waves going left and right.

Stage Example:

..............___.............___
.....___...............................___

Stage Name - Robot Museum
Stage Icon - Megaman helmet

Megaman and Bass - Robot Museum
Megaman - Cutman
Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Stage
Megaman 3 - Snakeman
Megaman 4 - Toadman (Complete Works)
Megaman 5 - Protoman's Fortress (Darkman Stage)
Megaman 6 - Knightman (Complete Works)
Megaman 7 - Shademan
Megaman 8 - Electrical Communication
Megaman 9 - Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxyman)
Megaman 10 - Against the Pressure (though I really want this version!)
Megaman 2 - Robot Master Medley

Ugh... This has to have been the most heart wrenching decision I've had to make yet. Picking only 12 Megaman tracks kills me as so many good ones are absent. But leaving personal bias aside (as much as I can anyways) I made the choices that offered the most variety and fit the stage. All while retaining the classics. Let me know what you think, I already know I'm going to be slammed for my music choices. Hopefully not too much... If anyone is new and interested in viewing some of my older concepts click the link in my signature. It'll take you to the blog where I've been archiving them.

Dude you are missing a bunch of good themes including the original one, plus I somewhat agree with the concept, it pretty decent, personally though Dr.Wily's tower would have been much better because after all, he is Megaman arch-nemesis, Also Dr.Wily would be incorporated into Smash.

ssbowns

Smash Apprentice
Bored. Tried to make some sort of movelists for Duck hunt Dog and Excite Biker
B: The infamous laugh damaging people in radius
L/R+B: Pulls out a bird and throws it
U+B: Calls in 2 birds that fly around the screen and can be controlled with sticks
D+B: Kneels down and jumps forward enthustically
Final Smash: Big group of birds appears on screen and Zapper shots start to flash the screen
Oh and grab should definitely also be that annoying grabbing from the neck while staring at the player

B: 180 degree spin attack
L/R+B: Accelerates furiously only to have engine overheat and needing to cool down
U+B: Wheelies up creating a random obstacle under him
D+B: Falls over spinning and bouncing with his bike
Final Smash: Turns the stage into race track with obstacles and calls forth a group of bikers driving through.

If we get 2 new 3rd party characters I'd make them Megaman and Bomberman. K rool, Ridley and Little Mac really need to get in too

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
Well, I made a list of possible roles in Adventure Mode, entering possible characters (some not so well possible!) Look:

Jigglypuff

Peach is running from Bowser (Gannondorf, Ghirahim, Wario, Waluigi, Zoroark, Rockets or any other villain),Bowser holding the Peach just a cave, he prepares the Dark Cannon when suddenly, Peach sees two large eyes addressing the cave entrance , is Jigglypuff! Jiggypuff prepares your microphone, Peach sees danger and cover the ears, Bowser gives an evil laugh and starts: Ji-ji-ji-glypuff, Jiggly, Jigglypuff! Bowser falls asleep and peach uncovers the ears, Jiggypuff realizes that Peach did not fall asleep and starts to jump for joy because someone finally "recognized his talent!" Jigglypuff starts to help Princess Peach.

Wolf / K. Rool

Wolf joins the team of villains because his spaceship breaks and K. Rool promises to use a legion of Kremillins to fix it in exchange for favors.

Team Rocket

Act like Wario will only be more reliable, will join the team of villains, but basically do what they want. When Link comes out of the castle after saving Zelda of Gannondorf, they come upon a cliff, Team Rocket sees them, and James releases his Victreebel to push them but conse just push Link and Zelda soon turns in Sheik to save him.

Sonic Poke

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12843555&postcount=2

New update to Toad.

I added a new option for forward B : Toad rush! He rushes to the enemy and grabs him (Applies in mid-air). He can spin the enemy around (Not by the leg) and throw the enemy. Don't be surprised if you see Ridley being carried by Toad :awesome:
I do not quite agree with the entry of Toad, but I confess that it would be nice to see him in SSBU. I also made an appearance on SSE to Toad:

Toad

One of the knights of the royal guard of Princess Peach has just accidentally discovers a portal to the Subspace that had not been closed with new enemies out of it. The allies of the Subspace want to stop Toad of notify Peach.

Didn't do my best. I'll make an in depth version of if soon. You can see it in the moveset list in my sig (The link leads to all the movesets done in this thread. Post or PM me a moveset if you want).

SS Link:
A - Rapid slashes
>> A - Lunge

> A - Horizontal slash
^ A - Upward slash
V A - Double stab

F - smash - Jump attack
U - smash - Toon Link's U - smash
D - smash - Flip attack

B - Bow and arrow
> B - Sword beam
V B - Beetle grapple
^ B - Spin attack

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
The party was amazing last night. Truth or Dare was mad funny, I had to motorboat this random girl, this other girl has to stick her head in an ice bucket for 10 seconds, I made friend go hump this girl in front of her boyfriend. LOL yooo, my brother came by and we had to make a 30 min dash to the mall, buy "mommy" a present, keep in mind I had to speak to the cashier in japanese because we were in the Japanese store. Umm what else did we do, well we had a dance competition and also did this game called man hunt. Black people like me had an advantage in the dark LOL.

Back to this thread though, welcome Roy and Sykts (sorry I'm sure I spelled your name wrong) or should I say welcome back because people remember you guys?

I have really have nothing to say atm, I'll just in on the next topic I'm knowledgeable on. I won't be here long though, today is practice day with my partner. (Well actually today and tomorrow is)

Also, my boy...WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdDgF8eTd-g

EDIT: @that command grab update to Toad, it's speed better be effected by weight like every throw in Smash!

Black people like me had an advantage in the dark LOL.

Back to this thread though, welcome Roy and Sykts (sorry I'm sure I spelled your name wrong) or should I say welcome back because people remember you guys?

I have really have nothing to say atm, I'll just in on the next topic I'm knowledgeable on. I won't be here long though, today is practice day with my partner. (Well actually today and tomorrow is)

Also, my boy...WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Proud to be part of the brown/black race.

Share a moveset or a new idea for smash 4 if you want. Please review my Toad moveset.

Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12843555&postcount=2

EDIT: @that command grab update to Toad, it's speed better be effected by weight like every throw in Smash!
It is affected by the weight. Toad can still run but you notice that he runs slower than usual.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aight I'm sure no one wants me to quote that all over again so I'll just make @'s, oh yeah Beserker, not to mention we outran everyone unless...it was black on black crime LOL. I was probably somewhere for 1 to 3rd fastest there so I really didn't have to worry about much. Also being a soccer player helps, do you know how funny it is juking people while Salsaing?? LOL, juking people so bad they did the Harlem Shake. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

For those who don't know what the Harlem Shake is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAIyKMKPkCk
This one is funnier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDk_D-lUFcI

@Neutral B: Does it burst it is hit by other projectiles or is it's hitbox transcendent like Fox/Falco/Wolf's laser?

I like the toad rush better than the Kart.

I like the camping tools you give toad, it reminds me of Snake so I'll choose option one over two.

I'm guessing the hitbox on Up B option 2 is going to be exactly on toad, so it will still be possible to range and punish him correct?

Up Tilt can be SDI'd to escape the combo?

Pretty good moveset, I could see toad being up there in the next smash if he gets in and has this moveset.

Aight I'm sure no one wants me to quote that all over again so I'll just make @'s

@Neutral B: Does it burst it is hit by other projectiles or is it's hitbox transcendent like Fox/Falco/Wolf's laser?

I like the toad rush better than the Kart.

I like the camping tools you give toad, it reminds me of Snake so I'll choose option one over two.

I'm guessing the hitbox on Up B option 2 is going to be exactly on toad, so it will still be possible to range and punish him correct?

Up Tilt can be SDI'd to escape the combo?

Pretty good moveset, I could see toad being up there in the next smash if he gets in and has this moveset.
The iceball bursts when it's hit by other projectiles.

You are correct about the Up B and Up tilt. Wow. It's like you know what's in my head. Thanks for the review :)

Off for now

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Bored. Tried to make some sort of movelists for Duck hunt Dog and Excite Biker
Excite Biker is alright.
But I would change Duck Hunt Dog to:

B: Throw duck. (Duck flaps around wildly, damaging people who touch him. He can be taken down, though)

B-Tilt: Clay disc. (Throws a semi-controllable disc ahead)

B-Down: Pounce (a leap that grabs an opponent (even in mid air), and holds him/her by the neck)

B-Up: Fly Away (holds onto two ducks for recovery. It takes two hits to stop this recovery (one per duck))

Final Smash: Wild Duck Season: A flock of ducks fly about ramming opponents in a Waddle Dee fashion, and the player has a recticle to point and shoot a "zapper" at the screen, causing high damage at target opponent. The Dog is laughing while this goes on.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
In regards to Professor Layton, I wouldn't hope too much. He'd be a very welcome addition, his series is of the utmost quality, but there's a lot of portable in-house franchises that have been shafted already.

The Nintendo Wars(Advance Wars) series has been around since 1988 with regular releases, totalling around 15 games, yet we have no Andy/Sturm/etc.

And then there's Golden Sun and Starfy... portable heroes get no love... If they won't even put in characters from prominent NINTENDO franchises, I can't see Layton getting preferential treatment. He would be cool though...

EDIT- Whats this?! No Pharoah Man remix!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxE_3mrSh0I
I know portable heroes have been shafted hard in Brawl, but the point is that they'll all get representation in Smash 4. How many interesting console characters from new Franchises are left? Not many at all if any. Ergo to have popular and iconic Nintendo characters, they'll need to dip into the handheld barrel. I would hope for Isaac Starfy and Layton to be added.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Dude you are missing a bunch of good themes including the original one, plus I somewhat agree with the concept, it pretty decent, personally though Dr.Wily's tower would have been much better because after all, he is Megaman arch-nemesis, Also Dr.Wily would be incorporated into Smash.
Like I said before, my limit on music is 12. I had to make some painful choices on music but I made the choices I did because it either fit the atmosphere better or added some variety. My first draft didn't have enough Robot Master themes. Maybe it swung to far in the other direction? I don't think so, but either way I'm still looking at what is a better choice.

Well I personally felt that the Robot Museum is a more fitting and likely choice. It is a great way to throw a bone to all the older games. Dr. Wily would still be incorporated into the game. You'd see him in the background causing chaos in the city and buzzin around in the air with his saucer.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Don't worry about the song selection it was well done, and you have to keep in the space limit. Also the stage wasn't bad either.

"I heard you were shining, so I had to come with the lampshades" LOL

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Don't worry about the song selection it was well done, and you have to keep in the space limit. Also the stage wasn't bad either.

"I heard you were shining, so I had to come with the lampshades" LOL
Like I said, people won't be satisfied when it comes to Megaman tracks. But I am revising my stage concept a bit and I'll just repost it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
That's the thing I don't think people understand yet, not everyone is going to be happy. Games never turn out that way. When a game comes out and no one can honestly say, I didn't like it, some one can slap the **** out of me.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
While I don't think we'll see more than 1 character per third party company, I wouldn't be surprised if we might see more assist trophies from 3rd Parties.

For example, I could totally see Doctor Eggman with his "swinging ball"...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Lots of 3rd-party discussion here, it seems...at this point, I'm thinking Megaman is a shoe-in, but the popularity of other characters is so divided all over the place, at this point, I think we'll just get him, along with Snake and Sonic.

On the subject of Nintendo newcomers, I've been debating against Medusa for some time on GameFAQs, and I'm hoping to get some opinions here as well, for or against. In my eyes, her recent appearance, villain female status, and potential mean nothing for her, due a lack of popularity other than on message boards. She only became a popular "shoe-in" at E3 this year (we knew Sakurai was developing the game, as well as her existence as the villain last year, but her fans seem to have only emerged recently), and the roster will be decided sometime this October, when SSBU development starts. Also, I don't think anyone would be even considering her if biased old Sakurai weren't developing Uprising, and even then, he kept two popular characters (Dedede and Meta Knight) out of Melee, just out of humility.

It's hard to debate Sakurai-related points, because the guy comes off as a bi-polar lunatic with his trends and ideologies toward game development. Regardless, while Medusa may get in, I can't take her being labeled a shoe-in seriously, when, like Magnus, we've only seen brief glimpses of her in trailers.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That's the thing I don't think people understand yet, not everyone is going to be happy. Games never turn out that way. When a game comes out and no one can honestly say, I didn't like it, some one can slap the **** out of me.
Unfortunately most people don't, even if one person gets everything they want the other won't. But either way I'm revising my stage, I did that really last night while half asleep, so I'm just fine toothing some details I didn't include.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
..................................................or
we could put the final boss from Sonic Colors in........:awesome:

I'll be so mad if someone takes that seriously.

True Star, that's why the medium will always be the best route unless. You do 1 smash competitive style and also make a casual style smash both having the same characters in all just different mechanics. (I wouldn't blame Sakurai if he laughed at that idea though, I would be like "*****, you want me two version of a smash game?? Better be happy with the one I'm making."

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Revising my Megaman stage idea further as I did not realize the museum stage could also be found in Megaman and Bass. Plus some of the music has been reworked a bit to further refine the choices made. All in all I am even more pleased with this idea, hopefully there will be less disappointment.

GASP!!! No Dr. Wily's Tower?! Nope, my Megaman stage choice is going to be the Robot Master Museum stage from Megaman 7. Except the design will be expanded upon and obviously have recent Robot Masters in the background as well as many old. Through the windows you'll be able to look out upon a futuristic city and even be able to see the giant skyscraper from Megaman 2! Atop the ceiling is a gaping hole from where Dr. Wily broke through in Megaman 7. At points throughout the match you will be able to look up and see Wily's saucer flying about the air with Wily himself in view. You will also see explosions every now and then from within the city where Wily is attacking, a throwback to the many intros throughout the Megaman series. His mechs will be rampaging throughout the city. Yellow Devil, Mech-Dragon, Mad Grinder, and Bass will all make appearances. Attacking places throughout the city like any good, evil robot would do... Metools will walk back and forth along the bottom of the background floor. Protoman will also occasionally warp into the background and watch the fight. Before he does, the music will cut for a few seconds so his whistle theme is allowed to play.

Since Megaman 7 there has been a little addition to the museum... A Wily archive machine! Way in the back beyond all the encapsulated Robot Masters is a giant LCD screen and one diamond shaped machine. You will see the LCD flicker before turning on, once it does pay attention to whose image appears on screen! The machine will fly out from the background and onto the stage and perform the corresponding Robot Master's ability. The abilities will be the same ones as seen in Megaman 10. Except adding a Megaman 10 Robot Master ability, which will be Solar Blaze. The machine will jump around like Solarman and drop balls of heat, which, as they hit a platform or the floor will explode into two crescent waves going left and right. Below will also be a list of damage outputs and effects for each ability.

Wily Archives demonstration

Elecman: Elec Arm, 9%, fast and long range
Woodman: Wood Shield, 10% shield, 5% leaves
Geminiman: Gemini Laser, 10%, only one laser
Ringman: Boomerang Ring, 5%, medium range
Napalmman: Napalm Bomb, 15%, short distance
Flameman: Flame Blast, 8% flame pellet, 11% flame wave
Slashman: Slash Claw, 15%, knockback, close range
Frostman: Frost Wave, 12%, can freeze character, only on floor or platform
Tornadoman: Tornado Blow, 13% tornado, character's jump increases dramatically
Solarman: Solar Blaze, 14%, splits upon contact with platform floor, three balls at one time

Stage Example:

..............___.............___
.....___...............................___

Stage Name - Robot Museum
Stage Icon - Megaman helmet

Megaman and Bass - Robot Museum
Megaman - Cutman
Megaman 2 - Dr. Wily Stage
Megaman 3 - Snakeman
Megaman 4 - Wily's Citadel (Complete Works)
Megaman 5 - Protoman's Fortress (Darkman Stage)
Megaman 6 - Mr. X (Complete Works)
Megaman 7 - Shademan
Megaman 8 - Electrical Communication
Megaman 9 - Galaxy Fantasy (Galaxyman)
Megaman 10 - Against the Pressure (though I really want this version!)
Megaman 2 - Robot Master Medley
Megaman X - Central Highway

And just for fun I'll post others that are equally viable. Since Megaman has such a large pool of tracks. These were basically the songs I cut for one reason or another that could easily be swapped for one of the above listed. Lets just hope they increase the stage music cap:

Megaman 3 - Title
Megaman 4 - Dr. Cossack
Megaman 4 - Toadman (Complete Works)
Megaman 5 - Napalmman :'(
Megaman 6 - Knightman (Complete Works)
Megaman 7 - Wily Stage 1
Megaman 8 - Frostman
Megaman 9 - Tornadoman
Megaman 10 - Solarman
Megaman 10 - Heart of Enker
Marvel Vs. Capcom - Theme of Megaman
Megaman: Dr. Wily's Revenge - Dr. Wily Stage
Megaman V - Pluto

Ugh... This has to have been the most heart wrenching decision I've had to make yet. Picking only 12 (even though I threw in one more) Megaman tracks kills me as so many good ones are absent (as you can see above). But leaving personal bias aside (as much as I can anyways) I made the choices that offered the most variety and fit the stage. All while retaining the classics. Let me know what you think, I already know I'm going to be slammed for my music choices. Hopefully not too much... If anyone is new and interested in viewing some of my older concepts click the link in my signature. It'll take you to the blog where I've been archiving them.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
While I don't think we'll see more than 1 character per third party company, I wouldn't be surprised if we might see more assist trophies from 3rd Parties.

For example, I could totally see Doctor Eggman with his "swinging ball"...

I always wondered why he wasn't at least an SSE boss, it would have made alot of sense.

@starphoenix: dang star, you really went off the hook with the music selection in a good way of course, seeing how you were hesistant at picking the tracks makes me want to have the custom music option even more, that way there wouldn't be a thing such as cap.

I still love and hooked to THIS Custom
Robo theme.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
My only question is, is it a walk-off stage like Bridge of Eldin/Mario Circuit/etc. or like Battlefield? Please say the latter

LOL I forgot about Bass he got overshadowed by Zero for me.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
My only question is, is it a walk-off stage like Bridge of Eldin/Mario Circuit/etc. or like Battlefield? Please say the latter
Sorry man, it's a walk off stage. There are no holes. My last stage concept wasn't a walk off stage, this one is however.

I still love and hooked to THIS Custom
Robo theme.
Thanks a lot, now it will be stuck in my head again for the next week. lol

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
:-/ oh well, besides the walk-off I like it.

If I can make a suggestion. You should make a stage with a moving platform like smashville

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

LOL I forgot about Bass he got overshadowed by Zero for me.

Well Zero is pretty much Bass' successor. :p Except they watered down a bit of baassery, and made him much more competent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom