• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't expected no Wind Waker based moveset in a game 10~11 years released after Wind Waker. Just sayin.

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hmm... I've been thinking about stage gameplay some more...

What if there were stages that don't have edges, but can be walked off, and the camera follows, so long as both players are in it, like in adventure mode Brawl mixed with Mortal Combat (I can't believe I referenced that ****...)?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@Johnknight- Yeah, haha, you must have felt great when Toon Link got in Smash. Who could honestly dislike Toon Link, anyway, with those eyes?
When I saw the Outset Link clothing trophy, I was like "yep, he's in" while many n00bs told me "LOL DECUNFRIMED!"

Of course, the people who opposed him either didn't want clones, hated "childish" things (which is funny, because video games are CHILDREN'S TOYS!!!), hated the Wind Waker (many also hated Tingle), or would hate to see cel-shaded graphics in smash. The last point is funny, because I wonder if people will be against Link and Zelda appearing if they are cel-shaded like they are in Skyward Sword! :laugh:
Hopefully we see Falco and Wolf altered even further. Although I accept that clones are a reality, I don't like it. Too bad significant change is so unlikely.
Well Wolf and Falco already play totally differently from Fox (although Falco and Fox can both be very campy). Most of Falco's de-cloning has already happened. It doesn't take much more than to give him a different B (two blasters for the win!), change Falco's down smash, change his up B, modify his forward B, and Falco is (basically) original.
Anyone who was hoping for something cool in terms of WW moveset. Although, in hindsight, they should have expected him being a clone. Look at YLink.
Honestly I pretty much expected what we got. Sure I felt he could be totally different or totally the same as Young Link, but I think what we got was pretty good. Toon Link (unlike Link) is pretty fun to play as, is nimble on his feet, and even the moves that the two both have are fairly different from one to the other. I think we will see the current clones be further de-cloned and play more like their characters in future smash bros games. Sakurai did a pretty good job in Brawl with that.

@ asage
Mushroom Kingdom (64), Mushroom Kingdom (Melee), Mushroom Kingdom II, Rainbow Cruise/Road, Yoshi's Island (Melee), Poké Floats, Onett, Infinite Glacier, Flat Zone World, Mario Bros, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, Delfino Plaza, 75M, the Bridge of Eldin, Battleship Halberd, Flat Zone World, Shadow Moses Island, and Green Hill Zone can all be walked off (to death). So you could apply your idea to that... :bee:

D

Deleted member

The more trailers I see of Uprising, the more I want Medusa playable in Smash...

Same. Legendary sideboob FTW.

@yani: The fact she hasn't been on a Nintendo console kills her chances. Also, I think Namco kept the rights to her and Xenosaga, but don't quote me on that.

yani

Smash Lord
Hmm I google'd it and it seems they did in fact keep Xenosaga, oh well :mad:

I'm really curious to see if Monolith will push for a rep, Shulk I suppose?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I actually agree with Diddy Kong on that... to an extent. I think a move or two (as in like a tilt, smash, or aerial attack) being pulled from the Wind Waker isn't out of the question, but I think a special move is definitely out of the question (as is a Final Smash). I think the same applies (to a lesser extent) to Phantom Hourglass. I think if a Final Smash or a lot of moves are taken from any game for Toon Link, it would be the latest Zelda game with Toon Link (which is Spirit Tracks).

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Time isn't the best argument as, well, Pit was added after 20 years of nothing.
Very true, time is no more a liability to a character than it is a benefit. Especially with Sakurai.

In time it could have been so much more
The time has nothing to show

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well Wolf and Falco already play totally differently from Fox (although Falco and Fox can both be very campy). Most of Falco's de-cloning has already happened. It doesn't take much more than to give him a different B (two blasters for the win!), change Falco's down smash, change his up B, modify his forward B, and Falco is (basically) original.
Link and Mario play totally different, Fox, Falco and Wolf are the same cake, with slightly different twists.

Honestly I pretty much expected what we got. Sure I felt he could be totally different or totally the same as Young Link, but I think what we got was pretty good. Toon Link (unlike Link) is pretty fun to play as, is nimble on his feet, and even the moves that the two both have are fairly different from one to the other. I think we will see the current clones be further de-cloned and play more like their characters in future smash bros games. Sakurai did a pretty good job in Brawl with that.

Fairly different? Come on. You're looking at the details and saying HAY DIFFERENT, but you aren't looking at the whole picture, which is extremely similar.

I wouldn't even complain if they had all unique B moves. Which can't be that hard to come up with, ESP for Links. I'll probably complain forever, because they probably aren't changing. NAG.

Oh, and props to being psychic.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I'm telling you guys now, New Super Mario Bros. Mii is going to be a launch title for the Wii U. Bank on it.

The multiplayer generation is bringing new characters into prominence.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
By the way, if somebody needs some ideas on how Saki can have some fighting moves that do not require using his gun or blade just watch this for inspiration. Granted, it is his son and another guy, but still, it can work.

http://youtu.be/4ZxnZHfpcbk?t=2m11s

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@ asage
Mushroom Kingdom (64), Mushroom Kingdom (Melee), Mushroom Kingdom II, Rainbow Cruise/Road, Yoshi's Island (Melee), Poké Floats, Onett, Infinite Glacier, Flat Zone World, Mario Bros, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rumble Falls, Delfino Plaza, 75M, the Bridge of Eldin, Battleship Halberd, Flat Zone World, Shadow Moses Island, and Green Hill Zone can all be walked off (to death). So you could apply your idea to that... :bee:

Okay, so, the camera (middle blob) would follow the characters that run and fight on the stage (Donut Ring). Like Brawl's Adventure mode, if you're smashed, going a certain speed off the map, The camera won't follow you. It also won't follow one person at a time, so, if a person is closer the the edge of the stage than the other, the camera stops following the camera abuser so that he'll, if continuing that direction, walk off stage.

Any thoughts? Or *very tired* did I not explain enough? Hahaha...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm telling you guys now, New Super Mario Bros. Mii is going to be a launch title for the Wii U. Bank on it.
Agreed.
Also agreed. I think if a new and popular Nintendo series/game comes out with a strong focus on (online) multiplayer anytime soon, we could see that series or game definitely get a playable character in smash.
Link and Mario play totally different, Fox, Falco and Wolf are the same cake, with slightly different twists.
What? No, Wolf and Falco have mostly, if not entirely different aerials, tilts, and grabs and a few original smash attacks (along with a different B attack or two). Literally that is nearly all of their move set. I would go as far to say that Fox, Falco, and Wolf are more different than Mario, Kirby, and Captain Falcon in smash 64.
Fairly different? Come on. You're looking at the details and saying HAY DIFFERENT, but you aren't looking at the whole picture, which is extremely similar.
No, you aren't. You are only focusing on their B moves. This part proves that...
I wouldn't even complain if they had all unique B moves. Which can't be that hard to come up with, ESP for Links. I'll probably complain forever, because they probably aren't changing. NAG.
Exactly. You are only focusing on B moves. I'm focusing on aerials, tilts, smashes, grab-related moves, and B moves. (I don't count or care about Brawls' Final Smashes)
Oh, and props to being psychic.
A lot of people saw that one coming. Often people will say things like "oh, clones will stay the same" or "clones won't be clones at all" instead of realizing there is another possibility; a possibility where something in between could happen. The characters could have cloned attacks, and they could also have original attacks.

Maybe I am looking at a historical perspective to back when the smash 64 characters were mostly clones. Still, you seem to be basing a lot of what you see as the various degrees of clones (ie: Dr. Mario-esk clones to Lucas-esk clones) on special attacks (B attacks).
Yeah, 'cause Saints Row 2, GTA, and COD are TOTALLY for kids. :p
Yeah, cuz' playing video games makes you totally look cool. Go up to some athlete on a sports team and be like "yo, I'm a gamer son, you can't handle how hardcore I am." :p

@ asage
You are explaining how the camera works in smash, and not so much about what you visualize as a change. I listed all the "walk off" stages (I could remember) as examples you could use. Believe me, I am interested into what you are saying.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Also agreed. I think if a new and popular Nintendo series/game comes out with a strong focus on (online) multiplayer anytime soon, we could see that series or game definitely get a playable character in smash.
I think that has already happened, but that is just me.

Also, my poll is almost at one hundred votes. Yay! Than I can tally. :D

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
B Moves. You give me new B Moves, until then. Semi clones they will stay.

Also, my poll is almost at one hundred votes. Yay! Than I can tally. :D
I'm suprised at how much votes Clock Tower is getting. Well, not SUPRISED really, more so pleased. Majora, when compared to other old LoZ characters, has a lot of votes. Should pass up Impa at some point, who has been getting virtually no votes anymore. I think she got two new ones out of the 25 of so ballots that have been written out since the 400 mark.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Agreed, although I thought it was already confirmed. :laugh:

By the way, if somebody needs some ideas on how Saki can have some fighting moves that do not require using his gun or blade just watch this for inspiration. Granted, it is his son and another guy, but still, it can work.

http://youtu.be/4ZxnZHfpcbk?t=2m11s
Wow, I was expecting Saki to be Marth with a projectile, but now I'm expecting more of Fox (at least for his standards).

@Star: Congrats on the poll. ;)
"secretly hopes that own stage concepts/ideas did well"

yani

Smash Lord
A Clock Tower stage would be wonderful, really hoping for it. I am surprised Great Bay didn't return for Brawl, I figured it would with the whole swimming thing

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wow, I was expecting Saki to be Marth with a projectile, but now I'm expecting more of Fox (at least for his standards).

@Star: Congrats on the poll. ;)
"secretly hopes that own stage concepts/ideas did well"
Surprisingly I have always envisioned Saki being a mixture between Marth and Fox style wise. Quick slashing moves with rapid firing projectiles. He would have physical moves as well, but they wouldn'y be as fowerful as his gun sword.

Oh and with an arrangement of the following jingle as his victory theme.
http://youtu.be/5djZEH_9C6c

A Clock Tower stage would be wonderful, really hoping for it. I am surprised Great Bay didn't return for Brawl, I figured it would with the whole swimming thing
Believe it or not I thought the same thing regarding Termina Bay.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@ asage
You are explaining how the camera works in smash, and not so much about what you visualize as a change. I listed all the "walk off" stages (I could remember) as examples you could use. Believe me, I am interested into what you are saying.
Oh, you want a stage! :facepalm: My bad Lol...

Yeah, lemme go figure one out, here... *looks at Liberty Island, Unova* ...Found one. Brb

Liberty Island Paint/Color map.

Camera angle: Pointing at the Liberty Tower, which stands in the middle of the island.

(This is the tower. Sorry for the crappy example, but I can't seem to find a full scale tower pic)

So, using my camera idea, you can battle around this tower, seeing the surroundings of the tower as you fight. There are no pits or floating platforms, so this place acts as a ring-bridge of eldin. There are some Pokemon, however, you'll see, including Watchog, Lilligant, Lillypup, Whimsicott, and Blitzle roaming the background. There are entrances on each sides of the Four Corners (Separated in the pic above.). These corner entrances will allow one of 5 Pokemon to pop out and attack or defend.

Audino: When she pops up, she'll either heal your health using Heal Pulse, or use Helping Hand, which powers you up, so long as she's around, which only lasts 10 seconds, or if you walk off the corner of the map and she's not visable. The targetting on who gets the effect is 50/50. The doors won't open if they aren't in camera view.

Zebstrika: He jumps out, then stomps the middle of the corner stage, sending a shock wave that goes off like an ocean wave, 1/2 characters big, going off the map. They are quick, too. If he hits anyone, they'll become paralyzed for a few seconds. Disappears if he isn't in camera view.

Krookodile: He comes out, and then starts stomping the ground, laughing. Anyone 2 character spaces nearby will get Pit'd underground, taking damage as he keeps using Bulldoze. After 6 seconds, he'll jump up into the air, and then blast the pit'd people out of the ground, doing major damage to them, and knockback. Like Zebstrika, disappears if he isn't in camera view.

Swoobat: She comes out, and follows the nearest person of her spawning. As she follows them, she'll use Psyshook randomly, paralyzing them temperarily. Use an attack on her, and she'll back off. If she's hit three times as she's following you (Not a three hit combo, three different hits as she's following you), she'll leave. After 15 seconds, she'll leave, as well.

Fraxure: He comes out, and dashes off the corner of the map very quickly. Anyone hit by his dash attack will be pummeled by Duel Chop. Fraxure'll grab them, and hit them twice with his mighty tusks. Ends when he's done pummeling the opponent, or if he misses the dash attack.

So, in short, Liberty Island is a mix of The Bridge of Eldin and Saffron City.

...Did I do good?

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Totally cool with this.

I'm hoping Nintendo is making some new multiplayer games and I agree with you. But, why do you think they are making them?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
So I just played Sin & Punishment.

I was surprised that Isa actually appears in the first game? Thought he was just a random little girl at first.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

I was surprised that Isa actually appears in the first game? Thought he was just a random little girl at first.
I thought he was a girl at first too. I would be so anal if I was his dad. Give that boy a good licking. One his bottom would never forget for having such long hair.

Well, I HEAR you OWNED that game. Oasis. OWNED that.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings

Sin and Punishment is a good game. Very fun. The sequel wasn't as good, but here, let me rant about it. Spoilers ahead for both games.

So any who, the back story to Sin and Punishment is that there not a lot of food, so humans make ruffians and put them in Japan. They mutate and attack Japanese. The Volunteers come to help Japan, they are jerks too. So this chick Achi comes from, somewhere, and give her blood to Saki and Brad. Makes them stronger I guess. So Brad is a loser and gives it to two other girls, one who becomes a cat and one who dies in a sea of blood. Saki, his friend Airan and Achi work for some kind of resistance group. Their plan is to find an aircraft to leave Japan. They do get one, but not before they fight one of Brad's girlfriends, Saki becomes a ruffian (yes, final smash right there), and Airan and Achi teliport........on to the Volunteers air crafts. You fight brad, kill the cat, do a cool flying level, and find monster Saki not before doing a dream subway level.

So, here is the deal. Airan wants to turn Saki back to normal. Achi reveals she was training Saki for a much bigger battle. Saki teleports them away, they fight thing, Achi captures Airan, and then **** gets real. Achi wants to destroy this earth and replace it with a new one. You destroy here Earth and send her flying away. Or something. Happy End.

Thought that didn't make sense. Now we get to Star Successor, or "Nintendo Bullet Hell." A lot less happens in this game. First, you find out that there are more than one earth. Second, you learn about the creators, who want people to fight for some reason. Of course, you find it out from the Wikipedia page because the game isn't very clear EVER. Isa, Saki's son, is sent to destroy someone on Earth-4 (and your from 5 or something). The person (she) as amnesia and only remebers that her names has "Chi," in it so you call her Kachi. Besides this, nothing really happens. You find out Earth-4 is pretty much a wasteland, the Keepers protect it, and the Nebulox (how ever you actually spell it) want you dead. You go though a water tunnel, fighting a fortress, don't get an air ship, go to a dream place, do a cool desert level, reach Mt Fuju, some machine messes up Kachi, become a big monster and fight the guys in space. The end. Up to this point, the only link between the two games is Isa is Saki's soon (oh, and you see Saki wreck New York.) Otherwise, there really ins't any link between them.

SPOILERS ahead. BUT, if you have nothing better to do and go beat Hard, you get an extra cutscene after the last one. The you find this peice of **** It's not that bad that she was she. I knew because I read the Wikipedia page because I couldn't figure out what was going on. It how they present it. When she reveals her true identity, her tone chances, the nice piano music stops, and it cuts out soon after. Basically, aall of Star Successor was you helping the bad guy so yoiu can see this annoying cliffhanger at the end. I would have been totally cool if she was like "I remember.....I was Achi in one life." No, she's straight up like "I remember. I'm straaight up the bad guy." No like, change of heart. Nope. Just the bad guy. Now this means there has to be a sequel to end this merry-go-round that Star Succesor made and I'd rather get off. This is a case of the second part of a trilogy sucking. It's the crappy middle part thatall it does is set up for the good movie.

It was bad enough the sequel to a great game was a bullet hell, but the whole reason for the convoluted plot was the cliffhangr, which means now we have to either wait for the next one, or Chrono will remind us it sold like crap and we are left with, well.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I ended up watching all the cutscenes for S&P2, when I could have just saved some time and read Chu's post. >:

Saki is much cooler than Isa. BD

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Nice asage, I like the whole Saffron aproach :awesome:

I didn't want to add too much because being able to fight around this tower must take up more than enough of a stages share of space.

Though I bet Tournies would ban it.

Approved
10blacks
If ya'll want black people, I can name the one who invented the drying pan:

Brock, Gym Leader (Red and Blue) The master of Rock-Types (The drying pan joke is in the anime).

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Yeah, his name is just a bit of engrish mistranslation. Black, brack, brock.

By the way I get the feeling that dark-haired shirtless fellow, the final boss of S&P2, was meant to appeal to the yaoi crowd. What a weirdo. Binds himself to you. Gross.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Sin and Punishment is a good game. Very fun. The sequel wasn't as good, but here, let me rant about it. Spoilers ahead for both games.

So any who, the back story to Sin and Punishment is that there not a lot of food, so humans make ruffians and put them in Japan. They mutate and attack Japanese. The Volunteers come to help Japan, they are jerks too. So this chick Achi comes from, somewhere, and give her blood to Saki and Brad. Makes them stronger I guess. So Brad is a loser and gives it to two other girls, one who becomes a cat and one who dies in a sea of blood. Saki, his friend Airan and Achi work for some kind of resistance group. Their plan is to find an aircraft to leave Japan. They do get one, but not before they fight one of Brad's girlfriends, Saki becomes a ruffian (yes, final smash right there), and Airan and Achi teliport........on to the Volunteers air crafts. You fight brad, kill the cat, do a cool flying level, and find monster Saki not before doing a dream subway level.

So, here is the deal. Airan wants to turn Saki back to normal. Achi reveals she was training Saki for a much bigger battle. Saki teleports them away, they fight thing, Achi captures Airan, and then **** gets real. Achi wants to destroy this earth and replace it with a new one. You destroy here Earth and send her flying away. Or something. Happy End.

Thought that didn't make sense. Now we get to Star Successor, or "Nintendo Bullet Hell." A lot less happens in this game. First, you find out that there are more than one earth. Second, you learn about the creators, who want people to fight for some reason. Of course, you find it out from the Wikipedia page because the game isn't very clear EVER. Isa, Saki's son, is sent to destroy someone on Earth-4 (and your from 5 or something). The person (she) as amnesia and only remebers that her names has "Chi," in it so you call her Kachi. Besides this, nothing really happens. You find out Earth-4 is pretty much a wasteland, the Keepers protect it, and the Nebulox (how ever you actually spell it) want you dead. You go though a water tunnel, fighting a fortress, don't get an air ship, go to a dream place, do a cool desert level, reach Mt Fuju, some machine messes up Kachi, become a big monster and fight the guys in space. The end. Up to this point, the only link between the two games is Isa is Saki's soon (oh, and you see Saki wreck New York.) Otherwise, there really ins't any link between them.

SPOILERS ahead. BUT, if you have nothing better to do and go beat Hard, you get an extra cutscene after the last one. The you find this peice of **** It's not that bad that she was she. I knew because I read the Wikipedia page because I couldn't figure out what was going on. It how they present it. When she reveals her true identity, her tone chances, the nice piano music stops, and it cuts out soon after. Basically, aall of Star Successor was you helping the bad guy so yoiu can see this annoying cliffhanger at the end. I would have been totally cool if she was like "I remember.....I was Achi in one life." No, she's straight up like "I remember. I'm straaight up the bad guy." No like, change of heart. Nope. Just the bad guy. Now this means there has to be a sequel to end this merry-go-round that Star Succesor made and I'd rather get off. This is a case of the second part of a trilogy sucking. It's the crappy middle part thatall it does is set up for the good movie.

It was bad enough the sequel to a great game was a bullet hell, but the whole reason for the convoluted plot was the cliffhangr, which means now we have to either wait for the next one, or Chrono will remind us it sold like crap and we are left with, well.
Wow. I guess someone did not have as fun of an experience as I did. O_o

Personally I do not care if the story makes sense, that is not why I played it. The game was fun, and the environments were really fantastic for the Wii. I think Nintendo's biggest problem with the game was not at least marking the game down a bit. If they had went the Rhythm Heaven route than I could have seen it selling a tad better. Most of all though Sin and Punishment: Star Successor suffers as a title that would have sold better on the PS3/360 than the Wii. Most families are not going to pick up a game titled "Sin and Punishment", that is left for the hobbyist gamers. Since that demographic predominantly are not active on the Wii it makes sense. Perhaps, if by some chance Nintendo decides to revisit Sin and Punishment on the Wii U, the next game will do better when there is a base existing on their platform.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Wow. I guess someone did not have as fun of an experience as I did. O_o

Personally I do not care if the story makes sense, that is not why I played it. The game was fun, and the environments were really fantastic for the Wii. I think Nintendo's biggest problem with the game was not at least marking the game down a bit. If they had went the Rhythm Heaven route than I could have seen it selling a tad better. Most of all though Sin and Punishment: Star Successor suffers as a title that would have sold better on the PS3/360 than the Wii. Most families are not going to pick up a game titled "Sin and Punishment", that is left for the hobbyist gamers. Since that demographic predominantly are not active on the Wii it makes sense. Perhaps, if by some chance Nintendo decides to revisit Sin and Punishment on the Wii U, the next game will do better when there is a base existing on their platform.
Sin and Punishment is the kind of game that will sell poorly regardless. I'm sure the rivers of blood and multiple earths aren't helping. It just is a niche game.

Now, why I didn't like Star Successor? For one, the game sometimes feels like a bullet hell with so much crap coming at you. I remember the end of Level 6 to be really bad. But, I could just suck so who knows. The other thing were levels were long as hell. It made going for a high score not as fun since dying meant your score goes to 0. From there, it's that the story was ridiculous. It's hard to even know what's going on unless you go to Wikipedia. In it's defense, the game had some cool levels.

I was also wrong. To get that last scene, you just need to beat the game with both characters.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Sin and Punishment is the kind of game that will sell poorly regardless. I'm sure the rivers of blood and multiple earths aren't helping. It just is a niche game.

Now, why I didn't like Star Successor? For one, the game sometimes feels like a bullet hell with so much crap coming at you. I remember the end of Level 6 to be really bad. But, I could just suck so who knows. The other thing were levels were long as hell. It made going for a high score not as fun since dying meant your score goes to 0. From there, it's that the story was ridiculous. It's hard to even know what's going on unless you go to Wikipedia. In it's defense, the game had some cool levels.

I was also wrong. To get that last scene, you just need to beat the game with both characters.
My sentiments are the same about S&P2. The original S&P was fun, but the sequel had much more flaws than the original. What is funny is that S&P2 ended up selling worse than the original S&P (I am talking about when it released originally on the Nintendo 64), and that was with the Wii having a much higher install base, and S&P1 was released when the Nintendo 64 was basically dead. I think in Japan S&P1's sales were 25K, with S&P2 selling 15K.

Also, that true ending with Achi/Kachi disturbed me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom