• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Who is more deserving or unique. She was the first LGBT character in videogames, she used egg attacks before Yoshi, and has a huge following in Japan and with other LGBT. She's featured in tons of television commercials as well.
Bowser Jr.
Toad
Daisy
Doc

Just to name some, and LGBT arguements don't work because it's really not relevant to why any character should be in smash. So if you just leave her at having a following in Japan, well so do the four listed above, except they actually have followings worldwide. Birdo is outclassed by even Daisy. who is IMO has one of the weakest arguements out of all the feasable Mario characters.

What? Lei-Lei (Hsien Ko) is a Vampire (Darkstalkers) series character. That game is most definitly NOT a spin off. She's been in spin offs to but comparing her to Daisy is stupid. Esp. considering she's probably more known than Felicia.
When is the last time Hsien Ko has been in a Darkstalkers game? It's been a while. the series hasn't been revived yet. Daisy also hasn't been in a non spin off game in a while. She was in MvC3, but that isn't her series of origin. I just consider being in a vs. game sort of similar to being in a Spin-Off game.

This is also wrong. Most people who are in to nintendo in general know who Giygas is. Only you said you aren't familiar with the Mother series. He's actually a pretty infamous character in Mother but he has NO FORM, so how the **** could he be a character?
Saying Giygas is well known to mother fans is like saying Wart is well known to Mario fans. He is definitely not a mainstream character and isn't very well known. You and I are probably one of a few who are on this thread right now who knows who he is.

Most people who are in to nintendo in general
Superfans? Yes, not everyone who plays Nintendo games are as into it as we are on this thread/board. He isn't that well known.

D

Deleted member

@Shortiecanbrawl: Why is Paper Mario not up there? He has potential to be very, very unique. Also, I know what Giygas is.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Paper Mario is good and all, but honestly I wish Mr L. Made an appearance instead, yes I know he's unlikely but made a good antagonist in Super Paper Mario.

Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario would also have to be my main choice for a Mario franchise rep.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shortiecanbrawl: Why is Paper Mario not up there? He has potential to be very, very unique. Also, I know what Giygas is.
I just forgot him. But he should be up there.

I know, but you and I aren't like most Smash fans. We know a lot more than regular smash players. Was Giygas the bad guy in all the Mother games? If so, he may not be as obscure.

D

Deleted member

Paper Mario is good and all, but honestly I wish Mr L. Made an appearance instead, yes I know he's unlikely but made a good antagonist in Super Paper Mario.

Bowser Jr/Shadow Mario would also have to be my main choice for a Mario franchise rep.
This is actually my preference:

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario > Paper Mario > Bowser Jr. (Solo) > Toad

The first three I support and the latter I'm neutral on, but would welcome if made playable.
I just forgot him. But he should be up there.

I know, but you and I aren't like most Smash fans. We know a lot more than regular smash players. Was Giygas the bad guy in all the Mother games? If so, he may not be as obscure.
He was the main antagonist in Mother and Mother 2 (Earthbound).

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
As much as I love Birdo, I think Wart would make a better villain, Birdo has only appeared in spin offs recently, while Wart had a more significant role in SMB2
Superstar Saga, Mario RPG, Captain Rainbow are spin off titles? Also in SMB2 you fought her a billion times and you only fought Wart once (which was easy). Even if your statement was true that she had only been in spin off titles then that's still more then what Wart has been doing.

Bowser Jr.
Toad
Daisy
Doc

Just to name some, and LGBT arguements don't work because it's really not relevant to why any character should be in smash. So if you just leave her at having a following in Japan, well so do the four listed above, except they actually have followings worldwide. Birdo is outclassed by even Daisy. who is IMO has one of the weakest arguements out of all the feasable Mario characters.
Other than Toad, Birdo has featured in more games the all the others. I also don't remember tv commercials starring Bowser Jr. or Daisy.

The LGBT arguement isn't valid but the demand for more female characters is?

Obviously people took my post a little too seriously (or they didn't feel like reading it all the way to the end). My point is that people keep calling out these ridiculous characters without thinking (namely Mario characters).

If you look deep enough into any character you can draw some semi-clever ideas from him but you have to think "Is the character really significant to the WHOLE series?"

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
This is actually my preference:

Bowser Jr./Shadow Mario > Paper Mario > Bowser Jr. (Solo) > Toad

The first three I support and the latter I'm neutral on, but would welcome if made playable.He was the main antagonist in Mother and Mother 2 (Earthbound).
Maybe he is a little less obscure, but only by a little. He's still pretty unknown. I've only heard people support him a few times. I've heard more support for Masked Man, Claus, and Kumatora.

I'll be back later. I'm watching Inception.

D

Deleted member

@Master Rapier: Not sure why the female argument is valid by itself. Granted, if you can show that the character can be unique, I can see where you're coming from, but just for the sake of females? Not something I'm willing to support. That's why I'm against Mona's, Captain Syrup's, and Ashley's inclusion. I see the support more for the sake of more female reps then to actually be playable.

The only good females reps would be Medusa, Dixie Kong, Krystal and Lyn. Even then, with Lyn and Dixie going solo, you run into the issue of them being semi-clones.
Maybe he is a little less obscure, but only by a little. He's still pretty unknown. I've only heard people support him a few times. I've heard more support for Masked Man, Claus, and Kumatora.

I'll be back later. I'm watching Inception.
Honestly, I really don't think we're getting a third Earthbound rep nor does the franchise need one. The franchise is finished and there's no need to ask for more. The only thing left to do is to try to get the series up on the VC, which even then, doesn't look good.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Does it "need" one? No. Does it deserve one? Only someone who never played the games would think otherwise.

Have we begun discussing character preferences again? I thought you smashers from the 'beyond' had decided that it was distasteful...
You know

-

You could.......add something to the discusion.....to steer brawlies away from that...

-

Or just keep repeating the same thing while doing nothing

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
@Master Rapier: Not sure why the female argument is valid by itself. Granted, if you can show that the character can be unique, I can see where you're coming from, but just for the sake of females? Not something I'm willing to support. That's why I'm against Mona's, Captain Syrup's, and Ashley's inclusion. I see the support more for the sake of more female reps then to actually be playable.

The only good females reps would be Medusa, Dixie Kong, Krystal and Lyn. Even then, with Lyn and Dixie going solo, you run into the issue of them being semi-clones.
That's what I'm getting at. Though i did give pleny of more reasons why Birdo should be playable other than she is a LGBT.

refugee

Smash Journeyman
I'm kind of half joking on this since Toad is much better and there is already a lot of Mario characters. I lot of people keep throwing out character ideas and their reasons are usually really half brained.

I would like to see Birdo in Smash at least as an assist trophy. (The idea of Birdo running around trying to kiss everyone just popped into my head lol).
Alright I was going to nerd rage thinking that you were serious. :laugh:

I think Birdo would be a good character to make a assist trophy since she is a bit unique but should no way be a playable character.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Alright I was going to nerd rage thinking that you were serious. :laugh:

I think Birdo would be a good character to make a assist trophy since she is a bit unique but should no way be a playable character.
I personally would only entertain the idea of Bowser Jr.'s inclusion over Geno's. I know people say he doesn't stand a chance, but were all forgetting that Geno's moveset potential is only matched by Paper Mario when it comes to Mario reps. However, when it comes to the reps that people think are likely, I would say Bowser Jr. Has the most merit and uniqueness.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I like those adventure villain ideas, it definetly adds a bit of variety from different franchises, though I'd like to see more legendary Pokemon as well.
Well I did state Kyurem as a possible boss.

zaraki kenpachi for wii u
Although he's amusing, Kenpachi is a manga character, so he's out.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
All this silly Birdo nonsense. To my knowledge Ike is already an LGBT character. He's way better than Birdo.

Also I'm sure people support other MOTHER characters over Giygas because Smash could hardly portray him as he should be portrayed. Sure that tiny little sprite shows him with a body, but who even thinks of that when they think of Giygas. Anyway, I though he was pretty famous, what with that whole abortion allusion thing.

Ness for cutting board, Masked Man for Sm4sh!

Gallowglass

Smash Lord
I don't understand people wanting Paper Mario. He is Mario with a different art style. I mean at least OOT Link and TP Link were different people and I don't see them both being in the same Smash. The Doctor Mario was a quick clone in order to fill the roster more and we saw what happen to him in Brawl.

I don't mind Bowser Jr. too much being he is somewhat a unique character and has shown more significance in the Mario world than most characters mentioned.

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
I don't understand people wanting Paper Mario. He is Mario with a different art style. I mean at least OOT Link and TP Link were different people and I don't see them both being in the same Smash. The Doctor Mario was a quick clone in order to fill the roster more and we saw what happen to him in Brawl.

I don't mind Bowser Jr. too much being he is somewhat a unique character and has shown more significance in the Mario world than most characters mentioned.
Well what about Gok-I mean Geon?

TBone06

Smash Ace

The difference with Paper Mario is that he could use a complete different moveset, in which he would be totally unique. Also he'd have a different look

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
OK, but any of you start read this read my notice first.

Notice: I only lurk this thread because I'm sure about 80% of you in here would probably catch the devil from me because I like to argue until I think a solid conclusion is made, unless, the argument becomes circular. I don't mind being wrong, hell, I'll even admit and retract my statement or comments if I'm wrong. As of now though I only post and address the stuff in here that I find REALLY STUPID. That is all.
Chris that means I'm going to ride your *** a lot.

yea OK many smash melee players left the smash scene for SF and MVC because of Brawl.
I remember when i was excited about brawl i wanted characters too but that was only cause i knew that the other smash games were both casual and competitive (with high level gameplay).
But now I've been looking back and seeing what we can do to make sure smash doesn't go wrong again. You Brawlies wouldn't complain if wavedashing, L-canceling and all that would come back would you?
I've personally met M2K. He seems to be doing fine playing Brawl. You seem like one of those condescending melee players. "Brawlies?" I understand Melee is the better of the two games, but being apart of the same community we should show respect to each other, not hate each other. Why is half of Melee players so up tight when it comes to brawl but 64 players all of them are laid back and fine with it.

So your saying manipulating a game thus making it an unofficial game by hacking? i see
yes Brawlies, been calling you all since launch :)
I see you're an adult...
Idk what he is saying by hacking, but, cosmetic hacks doesn't make brawl "unofficial" actually the music and textures hacks make it more flexible than melee. I'm telling you now, May May.

Smash Bros is NOT a fighting game. If people consider SF and Smash as interchangable they are looking at the wrong game. The whole point of Smash is that you don't have to have some form of autism to be good. You don't need to buy an arcade stick, memorize stupid move commands, and tard out to win a game. Why are you melee **** so upset with Brawl? Without wavedashing and L Cancelling you still win if you're good, right? Or is it you want to have an even huger advantage over someone who hasn't spent as many brutal hours memorizing the AT's?
Smash bros. is based on a fighting game. Let's stop this misunderstanding now. It's a mix of a party and fighting game. Imo, it can and should be perfect for casuals and competitive players. Note, I play Melee and Brawl competitively.

Technical information about smash isn't very interesting to discuss.

Anything we discuss here isn't going to reach the creators of the game anyway.

Also, I use a wiimote.
That's your opinion homie, Technical information can actually be pretty interesting when you understand it.

Just like sports, you might not like a sport like Soccer until you understand it.

Exactly. You are the people who don't care about the competitive scene. Its nothing bad. Glad you like smash. thats why smash is both casual and competitive. Brawl focused to be only casual and they managed to. smash 64 and Melee were both casual and competitive. so why make the competitive gamers leave?
Tbh, I will agree that Brawl was tipped more into the casual side. Competitive gamers didn't have to leave though. Why not stick to melee. If it's the godsend you make it out to be, why leave the scene when your masterpiece never left?

stages and music are the small addings to the game. well good for you but there are a lot of people who love gamecube controls such as myself. thats why i support the idea of usb ports for gamecube controls.
What i want to see for online is:
Ofcourse a good network that doesn't lag exaggeratedly.
A ranking system.
complete online match options like if you were playing offline.
DLC for patching.
Replays like SSF4AE.
well yea those are my thoughts.
First post from you I 100% agree with.

who wants to make the competetive gamers leave? OH thats right it was the competetive scene that ditched brawl in the first place. Like a ex-girlfriend , it just didn't suit her needs. Anyhow, I accept and respect the direction that the director brings to the table, being that he made the game in a way that was not simply a fighter, although that is a strong componenent. Brawl as it is makes the idea of a new one all the more sweeter, it got your attention did it not?

@ Controller: WiiMote + Nunchuk (custom controls) romps

vvv I think you need to do some reading, can somebody hook this fella up?
When a game is obviously set so competitive forms of it are hard to come across sure people are going to ditch it. Bad comparison.

I think Sakurai said somewhere that he doesn't like the idea of a ranking system?

But yeah, who doesn't want better online.
Make it like Striker's Charged.

Earthworm Jim may not seem like it, but he was once Mario/ Nintendo's biggest competitor. If he had made the awkward transition during the 64 days to 3D instead of becoming a big flop...
You spelled Sonic the Hedgehog wrong.

I know hopefully they make a better way of online friending. I just hope it is individual accounts. Though i wonder if we'll be charged like xboxlive.... Idk what do you think?
I doubt we will get charged. Ninty has been good about that.

I know that Sonic died with the last SEGA system. I lot of people say he hasn't made a good game since. (Although I liked Heroes and Adventure)

I know he was big competition as well and so was Earthworm. I recall in one of the DK games at the end you see Diddy is number one, Mario is second, Link is third and Earthworms blaster and Sonics shoes are on the ground. I think it was a cute jab at the competition. And, look who won?

No way. Nintendo always tries to keep things consumer friendly so I really doubt it.
Wtf, I have you heard of Sonic Adventure 1&2? I will agree after Hereos all that **** was crap, especially that glitched call Sonic '06. The Testing demo was more legit than the actual game, sadly. Sonic 4 is stupid too. I can get 70 lives in a span of a hour. Sonic Colors and hopefully Sonic gen. seems to be the reawakening of Sonic.

I have to agree that Earthworm Jim would be a great for SSB4 just like Sonic, but his chances are slim.I don't think Sonic ever died, just had a very bad fallout in the mid 2000s that left a lot of disgruntled fans. Sonic is slowly but surely coming back and getting back on his feet.

And that game is Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.
This is true. I'm huge Sonic fan but I'm not going be on Sega's check when they produce **** like the Sonic the Werehog.

To be honest guys,its not that I don't like Sonic. Its just that I don't like his games. :awesome: ....oh and the fact that his cartoon series "Sonic X" basically ripped off everything from Dragonball Z
I'm sorry you don't like Sonic mister 1 out of a billion. Your last statement interests me though. I'm going to see what came out first. I think DBZ did though.

Actually, I do quit games if my ranking drops. So I know what they mean by that
Stop being salty. Man-up and take the losses.

I bought brawl but it wasn't competitive IMHO but most brawlies prefer playing casually wouldn't you agree? some will try to be competitive but like you don't see brawl in the Evo or MLG(even though MLG is BS now) anymore.
I'll say we need ATs so it'll be like melee both casual and competitive. got any problems with that? lol
You just weren't interested enough to actually try to get into it and stick with it for a while. If the game is so bad step up and beat someone noteworthy in brawl, May May :awesome:

Also Brawl was fine in MLG until, a group of higher up Brawlers including the Melee vet. M2K decided to split during one of the events.

I do agree it should balance so both spectrums can enjoy the game though.

lol brawlies is my word son not brawlers
May May is my new name for you dog.

"Earthworm Jim doesn't really have much of a chance"

So how did Rob(10+ years of inactivity) and Mr.Game and Watch (10+ years of inactivity) make it in brawl?
Are you stupid? We've went of this before. ROB and GnW are grandfathers in Ninty. Stop spreading your disease of *********** on this forum and thread.

Well,he's still gona be in ssb4 like it or not
How do you know? Are you personally working with Sakurai or anyone else in the development team for SSB4 that's not even put together yet?

Chris, why don't you actually think about what you are saying before you say and actually try to participate in intellgent convos. I'm just not in the mood to listen to your idiotic banter. I still think you could be a long time member with a troll acount, but the fact that you don't know any Nintendo history says otherwise. I like everyone on this thread, so please don't make me dislike you.
**** post.

Enjoy your alternate reality where SSB4 is "Super Smash Brothers: Nintendo vs. the World". Of course, you'll probably be too busy playing "Metroid Dread" to be playing it.
**** Post #2

Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for not being born in the 1980's
Yes, you are stupid. Most of the people in here are born in the 90's. Bad assumptions made you into an ***. Don't get what I'm saying? Here I'll input a little knowledge in that infected skull. "Don't assume because you make an *** out of yourself"

Ook F**k you guys who dog on me when infact I'm not talking to you. Secondly,Im glad I don't have knowledge about useless things. I never look up such information as game history. All you Megaman fans might want to change your expectations or you will be disappointed
I told you, you spread your stupidity. Stop it. You admit to not having knowledge. Your claim are baseless and you continue like you are the 10 commandments 2nd coming and refuse to make any attempts to back up your claims.

EarthWorm Jim will be in Ssb4,so will Layton............and Goku :awesome: If you disagree,you disagree
I disagree, also 95% disagree as well because you act like you know everything. Talk like you have some sense kid.

........:facepalm:....omfg! You guys started with me! I didnt even say anything to that other guy! He came out of nowhere with "You're wrong,blah blah blah,ima ignore you,blah blah blah" So doesn't his earlier comment count as flaming?
1st, nice emote I'm going to use it everytime I address you now unless you make sense.

:facepalm: No it doesn't count as flaming when tries to show you why your flawed thought/opinions/wanna-be facts/ideas are bad/wrong.

Know what? I think I know what you guys are doing. Im not going to explain because Im no longer ignorant to your ways. When reporting some1,both sides arn't told. Its report or be reported/ignore. Idk what you guys call me. This "troll" business is getting a bit old. If Im the troll,i'd hate to see what you guys are. Gamingboy, technically ,you're trolling me
:facepalm: Remember this? "You aren't a troll, you are just stupid." My last statement still stand. You still don't know the meaning of trolling either son. LOL, HOLD ON, AIYYO KID, You are ignorant to anything close to a rational thought.

Smoke be with you all
:facepalm: May the smoke get rid of your stupidity.

Ironically, Chris the Ripper is being the least ******** person in the convo right now....
LOL, wut.

Chris the Ripper, you need to learn behave yourself. Your antics indicate you are obviously a child, so listen to me well. On the internet, as in everyday life, there is a level of respect you must show everyone. Throwing tantrums and arguing with each person is not respectful. No one is singling you out, only you are placing yourself in these situations.

Just as at work, or school or any place else; you can't misbehave. So here you should not do so either. Your membership is a privilege, not a right.
This is true, no one get him banned though. I got this.

But,how can this be.i not have said a word to him and yet......he wants to ignore me O_o
:facepalm: Because whenever someone acts like they are inside Sakurai's mind themselves, are completey close-minded to anything against their own opinion, people will not want to be bothered with you or read your posts.

Don't worry though ;) I'm going to teach some knowledge, because from the way you post. Your education system has failed/still is failing to do so.

So are you with me or against me? Plz don't be one of "Them"
:facepalm: If he is ever with you, he will be on the most illogical thought train.

But,.....Im not childish,I just want some to lol with me,not at me :{
:facepalm: Correction. You are childish and stupid. Idk if they correlate but I'm going to make sure you aren't stupid anymore.

Well Im not interested in Megaman for ssb4,so ha!.........i don't know who Klonoa is :urg:
:facepalm: Too bad, he is the most requested character. Mister 1 out of a billion, you have been overruled.

This is M2 Giygas.

That's Giygas before he destroyed his whole being.
That's creepy. O.o

SSBCandidates

Smash Lord
Fresh meat here.

I noticed the talk on Birdo. I don't think Birdo should be playable, and not because of his or her "condition" but because Birdo rather looks generic. I can see Birdo as an AT.

Of course no anime characters. And this seems to apply even to characters owned by Nintendo, so no Ash nor Captain N.

My top favorite for third party character is Mega Man. And when you mean Geon you mean this guy?: http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Geon

He is too big, bigger than Ridley, but I have been thinking something about characters his side. BTW he is SNK. What about SNK characters?

TBone06

Smash Ace
Hey Tbone,why do you serve.....a higher authority?
Yeah, what SSBF said, it's a quote from the game, and it was a group that was back around the brawl days. I just haven't got a new sig yet, I took a few years off of here just recently came back

Chris the Ripper

Banned via Administration
OK, but any of you start read this read my notice first.

Notice: I only lurk this thread because I'm sure about 80% of you in here would probably catch the devil from me because I like to argue until I think a solid conclusion is made, unless, the argument becomes circular. I don't mind being wrong, hell, I'll even admit and retract my statement or comments if I'm wrong. As of now though I only post and address the stuff in here that I find REALLY STUPID. That is all.
Chris that means I'm going to ride your *** a lot.

I've personally met M2K. He seems to be doing fine playing Brawl. You seem like one of those condescending melee players. "Brawlies?" I understand Melee is the better of the two games, but being apart of the same community we should show respect to each other, not hate each other. Why is half of Melee players so up tight when it comes to brawl but 64 players all of them are laid back and fine with it.

Idk what he is saying by hacking, but, cosmetic hacks doesn't make brawl "unofficial" actually the music and textures hacks make it more flexible than melee. I'm telling you now, May May.

Smash bros. is based on a fighting game. Let's stop this misunderstanding now. It's a mix of a party and fighting game. Imo, it can and should be perfect for casuals and competitive players. Note, I play Melee and Brawl competitively.

That's your opinion homie, Technical information can actually be pretty interesting when you understand it.

Just like sports, you might not like a sport like Soccer until you understand it.

Tbh, I will agree that Brawl was tipped more into the casual side. Competitive gamers didn't have to leave though. Why not stick to melee. If it's the godsend you make it out to be, why leave the scene when your masterpiece never left?

First post from you I 100% agree with.

When a game is obviously set so competitive forms of it are hard to come across sure people are going to ditch it. Bad comparison.

Make it like Striker's Charged.

You spelled Sonic the Hedgehog wrong.

I doubt we will get charged. Ninty has been good about that.

Wtf, I have you heard of Sonic Adventure 1&2? I will agree after Hereos all that **** was crap, especially that glitched call Sonic '06. The Testing demo was more legit than the actual game, sadly. Sonic 4 is stupid too. I can get 70 lives in a span of a hour. Sonic Colors and hopefully Sonic gen. seems to be the reawakening of Sonic.

This is true. I'm huge Sonic fan but I'm not going be on Sega's check when they produce **** like the Sonic the Werehog.

I'm sorry you don't like Sonic mister 1 out of a billion. Your last statement interests me though. I'm going to see what came out first. I think DBZ did though.

Stop being salty. Man-up and take the losses.

You just weren't interested enough to actually try to get into it and stick with it for a while. If the game is so bad step up and beat someone noteworthy in brawl, May May :awesome:

Also Brawl was fine in MLG until, a group of higher up Brawlers including the Melee vet. M2K decided to split during one of the events.

I do agree it should balance so both spectrums can enjoy the game though.

May May is my new name for you dog.

Are you stupid? We've went of this before. ROB and GnW are grandfathers in Ninty. Stop spreading your disease of *********** on this forum and thread.

How do you know? Are you personally working with Sakurai or anyone else in the development team for SSB4 that's not even put together yet?

**** post.

**** Post #2

Yes, you are stupid. Most of the people in here are born in the 90's. Bad assumptions made you into an ***. Don't get what I'm saying? Here I'll input a little knowledge in that infected skull. "Don't assume because you make an *** out of yourself"

I told you, you spread your stupidity. Stop it. You admit to not having knowledge. Your claim are baseless and you continue like you are the 10 commandments 2nd coming and refuse to make any attempts to back up your claims.

I disagree, also 95% disagree as well because you act like you know everything. Talk like you have some sense kid.

1st, nice emote I'm going to use it everytime I address you now unless you make sense.

:facepalm: No it doesn't count as flaming when tries to show you why your flawed thought/opinions/wanna-be facts/ideas are bad/wrong.

:facepalm: Remember this? "You aren't a troll, you are just stupid." My last statement still stand. You still don't know the meaning of trolling either son. LOL, HOLD ON, AIYYO KID, You are ignorant to anything close to a rational thought.

:facepalm: May the smoke get rid of your stupidity.

LOL, wut.

This is true, no one get him banned though. I got this.

:facepalm: Because whenever someone acts like they are inside Sakurai's mind themselves, are completey close-minded to anything against their own opinion, people will not want to be bothered with you or read your posts.

Don't worry though ;) I'm going to teach some knowledge, because from the way you post. Your education system has failed/still is failing to do so.

:facepalm: If he is ever with you, he will be on the most illogical thought train.

:facepalm: Correction. You are childish and stupid. Idk if they correlate but I'm going to make sure you aren't stupid anymore.

:facepalm: Too bad, he is the most requested character. Mister 1 out of a billion, you have been overruled.

That's creepy. O.o
Woooooow,and you guys call me the troll!....and btw,dbz will forever come out of my mouth :awesome:

refugee

Smash Journeyman
All this silly Birdo nonsense. To my knowledge Ike is already an LGBT character. He's way better than Birdo.

Also I'm sure people support other MOTHER characters over Giygas because Smash could hardly portray him as he should be portrayed. Sure that tiny little sprite shows him with a body, but who even thinks of that when they think of Giygas. Anyway, I though he was pretty famous, what with that whole abortion allusion thing.

Ness for cutting board, Masked Man for Sm4sh!
Wait what? O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom