• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
God, you're stupid.

This has nothing to do with Ryu.
Seriously? Is your attention skills that off? It was about Ryu until you guys pushed it to me apparently calling Africa ********.

Is this the teenage drama hour, or what? I was talkin' about Ryu being less popular than Mario, then you guys went all BLARG at me. I don't get it=??

**** it. Golden, I thank you. I'm off before more assumptions turn on.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Is this be dumb as a doorknob hour? It wasn't a problem until you said, "OH ITS DE PROFFS GAIZ I GOT DE REASER"

N. I should have listened to you.

We out.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I was not referring to any of that, just the way Brawl straight-out records them. And yeah, there are.

I agree it lacks any notable combos, though.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I tried bringing up F-Zero characters other than Samurai Goroh or Black Shadow that would make a cool playable character as a topic, but my efforts were futile. lol

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Is this be dumb as a doorknob hour? It wasn't a problem until you said, "OH ITS DE PROFFS GAIZ I GOT DE REASER"

N. I should have listened to you.

We out.
What the **** is wrong with you guys? Is it because I actually studied the Mario thing? It's not like it was made for Mario VS Ryu. It was a school project. ****in' SF fans... Jeez...

yani

Smash Lord
@Metal Pico seems cool. Never played an F-Zero game though. I tried the lovely 40 second masterpiece on Brawl last night. I might buy it on VC. Curse you Sakurai :laugh:

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't even like SF, LOL. Good stuff
Then why the hell are you being offended by anything even being spoken of? It had nothing to do with dissin' anything. I wasn't hatin' on anything. YOU are just actin' the drama. God damn...

Btw, I am mad because you and kuma have the intelligence of a cactus on cat nip-mixed milkshakes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@Asage: I'm dumb, but you don't know what a simple term like blanket statement means. Okay I see now LOL
So... I'm dumb because I never heard of that particular word combanation, now? Is that what you're trying to say?

That's more than dumb. That's just bein' a ****.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So what exactly are we arguing about this time?

@Iblis: Congrats on "OVER 9000" posts.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
So... I'm dumb because I never heard of that particular word combanation, now? Is that what you're trying to say?

That's more than dumb. That's just bein' a ****.
It's an example, you do know what that means right? Anyways, I mean if you want to keep the petty stuff going just VM me dog. Man up LOL

So what exactly are we arguing about this time?

@Iblis: Congrats on "OVER 9000" posts.
Oh, Asage, just making dumb blanket statements about Africa, nothing really to worry about.

Also yeah, I remember that vid from a while back XD

@Metal: I actually liked that gif though, I might have to steal it for the competitive forums

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's an example, you do know what that means right? Anyways, I mean if you want to keep the petty stuff going just VM me dog. Man up LOL

Oh, Asage, just making dumb blanket statements about Africa, nothing really to worry about.
I don't. Should I? Because I'm pretty sure not many people use it round my place. And I don't need to VM you because I've made my point quite clear. It's not my problem you refuse to read *shurgs* Not my problem at all.

And the bold proves it.

Idk, but if ya'll wanna call me dumb and stupid, you're asking for a tougne lashing. There was no reason to. So, for you people that just got on, here's what started Xblisx's assumption rage.

Me saying I studied Mario's popularity by African kids, while also apologizing about saying that Ryu is not known in Africa.

My head hurts so friggin much Lol I guess that's the price of actually feeding trolls.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You mean every full game is on the disc?? Talk about a waste of space :mad: they need to gtfo

Damn straight. It could've atleast had EARTHBOUND on it.

Anyway, I would've rather had the Forbidden 7 than games I could download on the VC or illegally.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

yani

Smash Lord
Damn straight. It could've atleast had EARTHBOUND on it.

Anyway, I would've rather had the Forbidden 7 than games I could download on the VC or illegally.
I wish! Try and I were discussing Mother/Earthbound in another thread :cool:

I agree 10000% with the forbidden 7!

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My reaction to knowing what is going on in this thread right now:

Here's my newest moveset again to maybe help out discussion:

Little Mac

Attributes: His weight is 96 which "weights" him in between Sonic (97) and Ness/Lucas/Pit (95). He has the same walking speed as Pit and a running speed the same as Diddy/Marth. His Air Speed is balanced at 100. Has a falling speed similar to Donkey Kong.

Playstyle: Mac is, for the most part, is the most balanced rushdown character in the game. Many of his attacks has high priority and he has plenty of "knockout" moves. In return though, the majority of his moves have poor range overall and vary in lag. Mac himself is above average on speed, but is under average on weight. Much of his game involves rushing down opponents on the ground with his basic Hadouken projectile and cancelable Side Special, while also punishing opponent's mistakes in order to power up his deadly Star Punch. His juggling game is also rather good as well due to his great Up-Tilt and Smash.

Specials:

Neutral - Light speed Punch - Mac's version of the "Hadoken." It moves slightly faster and has a larger hitbox than Luigi's fireball, but has a tad bit more of ending lag preventing rapid fire. Does 7-9%.

Side - Rushing Jab - Does 2 small punching dashes forward, 1st Right fist then Left. After the first punch is send, the second punch may be shield canceled within a small time frame. When done in the air the full lenght of the attack leaves him in a helpless state but if canceled it does not, however, he is not allowed to use this move again until he touches the ground. Does 8% per hit.

Up - Star Punch - Mac's "Shoryuken," good vertical distance, high priority, power and knockback increases for very "Star" Mac has (extra 5% damage per), resets Mac's "Star Meter", at max power it can K.O. at 60%. Normal: 8%, 1 Star: 12%, 2 Star: 16%, 3 Star: 20%,

***Down - Counter Punch - dodges an opponent’s move "Punch-Out" style, puts an opponent (must be close to him) in a dazed state, and if the opponent is hit during the dazed state Mac gains a star. Has almost no starting lag but a good amount of ending lag if missed making it a rewarding but very punishable move.

Final Smash - Giga Mac - Powers up all of Macs attacks and gives his Star Punch Max Power throughout. However, it does not increase his hitbox or hitboxes of his attacks. Lasts for 15 seconds.

Tilts:

Neutral/Jab - Jabs forward, can be done 3 times, similar to Snake's jab, has high priority. Does 13% if all hits connect.

Forward - does a large leaning jab forward similar to Mario's F-Tilt, it can be slightly angled with the controller. Does 8%

Up - does a 45 degree face punch, good anti-air, poor knockback but little lag, can be used to juggle. Does 6%

Down - crouches down and does a low hitting jab. Does 7%

Dash - dashes forward with his fist held out, laggy but high priority. Does 9%

Aerials:

Neutral - punches down at a 100 Degree angle, has poor knockback, good for edge hogging and getting back up on the stage. Does 6%.

Forward - same as Mario's F-Air, has a slightly narrower but longer hitbox (longer arms), can Meteor Smash. Does 11%, 13% when sweetspotted.

Up - a smaller version of his U-Smash, lowers his decent slightly, good for juggling, has poor knockback. Does 12% if all hits connect.

Down - plummets downwards with his fist held directly down, like Toon Link's D-Air. A poor dive, has little start up but a lot of end lag, poor knockback as well. Does 7%.

Back - Twists his body in a spinning motion, and turns around for a spining punch. Like a one hit version of Pikachu's B-Air. Has good priority, but poor range, average knockback, and has a laggy startup. Not very reliable. Does 8%.

Smashes:

***Forward - uses both fists to hug/crush the opponent ala King Hippo/DK's F-Smash, poor knockback but has little start up lag. Does 20%-24%.

***Up - rapidly punches at an opponent like a Punching Bag, very good damage, but no knockback and a poor hitbox, has slight ending lag. Only gives him 1 Star overall. Does 18-20% if all hits connect.

***Down - punches opponent downward similar to D.K.'s F-Special, his most reliable Smash, very quick and a good amount of knockback, but has the lowest damage output of his Smashes. Does 14-17%.

Throws:

Pummel - small rapid punches to the gut, one of the fastest pummels in the game, Does 2%.

Forward - a very large punch to the gut, good knockback, can be chain grabbed on certain characters. Does 7%.

Up - lets go of the opponent for a uppercut to the jaw, high vertical knockback. Does 10%.

Down - punches opponent on the head forcing them to fall down, poor knockback, his worst throw. Does 7%.

Back - pushes the opponent back, turns around and delivers a large punch, good knockback. Does 9%.

Taunts:
1. Doc Louis says a random saying, Ex. "Join Club Nintendo today Mac!"
2. Does his animation from the Punch-Out referee countdown,
3. Stretches

Other:
*** Stars are also gained by K.O.ing an opponent
"Star Meter" - Boosts his U-Special, is displayed next to his damage %, at 3 Star's it's at max power, Stars are reset every time Mac loses a life or uses his U-Special.

Costumes:

Pink - Wear's his pink jumpsuit
Red
Blue - Major League colors
Yellow - World League colors
Orange

Enterance - Chases Doc Louis on-screen in his pink sweatshirt.

Pros:
Good Rushdown
High Priority on most moves
Best Pummel in the Game
Above Average Speed
Good Throws
Has a Chain Grab
Counter Punch
Doc Louis

Cons:
Poor Smashes
Poor Aerials
Poor range on many moves
Under Average weight

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I wish! Try and I were discussing Mother/Earthbound in another thread :cool:

I agree 10000% with the forbidden 7!

Oh, and yes, I'd have preferred Tetra, but a Toon Sheik is fine too. :p

Don't forget Fire Emblem 3 from the JP version.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
You mean every full game is on the disc?? Talk about a waste of space :mad: they need to gtfo

The Masterpiece collection took up ~48.4 megabytes on the game disc. Probably higher on the Japanese discs as they have Fire Emblem and Earthbound.

Still surprised no one hacked Earthbound out of a Japanese disc.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yeah, Masterpieces are the real deal. Could have been used for something better.

EDIT: Thanks, Metal, I actually I think there is a happening in the tier list thread that might need that gif Loooooooool

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom