• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Given how you've ignored his whole argument in that thread, I'm less inclined to believe you.
What argument? It was all "Japan never does it," and then expect me to beleive him.

Especially since the file is in CHARACTERS. Why would a file for a Random selection on a screen be in the CHARACTERS folders? It would be in the MODULES folders, as that's where selection icons go.
The whole point of the thing is to randomly pick a character. Being in the character folder makes the most sense. Remember, when you pick the icons, it gets you a character. Think about it.

Also, I already covered the possibility of the two literally being together the whole time, being a literal two-as-one character. By touching tails, they are at full power. So likely, the whole time, they were meant to hook their tails together.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard. It's just having a conclusion and trying to make it fit your pre made scheme.

I will ask if any nice fellow in this thread has a link to the files out layed in Brawl. I've seen it when the game was released, but it's been a while.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
That Keiji Inafune has left Capcom. That, in some ways, means that Megaman is no longer a Capcom character. Which would mean his chances at getting into Smash have considerably dropped.
How? No really, do you young Mega Man fans even know what Inafune's role in the series was?

tbh, if Mega Man is not is Smash after Brawl, then I'll believe that Mega Man is dead.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
pra_mai? Is that what is being talked about?...

>.>

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That Keiji Inafune has left Capcom. That, in some ways, means that Megaman is no longer a Capcom character. Which would mean his chances at getting into Smash have considerably dropped.
Actually, incorrect. Capcom still owns MegaMan. Maybe they can't capture the true spirit of him, though.

Also, Bad Box Art MegaMan got into Street Fighter X Tekken, so... his chances still exist. It's all on Sakurai.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Whoa, I just found out my stage concept blog gets pulled up on the first page every time you use the keywords "stage" and "smash bros" on Google. :o

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
The Nintendo 3DS experience a 90% drop in January from December sales numbers in North America.

Nintendo is not out of the woods just yet.

Also, no comments on my Virtual Boy Wario Land stage idea?

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
The Nintendo 3DS experience a 90% drop in January from December sales numbers in North America.

Nintendo is not out of the woods just yet.

Also, no comments on my Virtual Boy Wario Land stage idea?
....What? Its at the top of the page.

And if it doesn't make it in as a Wario stage, it could be a DKCR stage (with silhouettes even?) since Retro studied that game for inspiration. They used that mechanic pretty well.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
C-C-C-C-Combo breaker!

@chrono
Seems like you could use jumping back and forth to stall and the red screen would be annoying as hell to look at

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Hey Shorts, what would you recommend for a Last Story stage?
Because I was (And still sort of am to a lesser extent) confident that TLS was going to hit America, I wasn't going to spoil any of it for me. SOOOO, I don't know :o

I wish I could help, but I really don't wanna be spoiled. I still don't know much of what happens at the end of SS, and I never plan on playing it again.

Ignore list, hate to use it.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Maybe they could have the stage decide when it happens, or punish those who are only using it for camping.
The former would work. I'm not sure how the stage could punish people though. I was thinking maybe a time limit like 5 secs but the staller would be able to jump to the new plane then attack the opponent when he/she jumps because they will presumably be in s vulnerable position, sorta like after a transformation, and then while the opponent is knocked away the staller would have enough time to jump back.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
After a grueling amount of work I finally did it guys.

The Great Super Smash Bros 4 Stage poll!

Please take the time to vote, and let me know if you guys see something that needs to be corrected or you want to suggest a stage not available. All I ask is you guys do me the courtesy of only voting at most two times, that way I can keep the results as sterile as possible. Thanks everyone, hopefully this takes off and we get some good results. :)

GiantBreadbug

Smash Ace
NNID
GiantBreadbug
3DS FC
5327-0910-4273
@Star

Psst. You have Waluigi Pinball listed as "Wario Pinball." Just to let you know.

Also, can I suggest Maple Treeway? I love that track, and I think it's popular enough to warrant inclusion.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
FFFF, can I just vote for the stages I LIKE, but not necessarily expect.
That is kind of the point. Vote on whatever criteria you want.

@Star

Psst. You have Waluigi Pinball listed as "Wario Pinball." Just to let you know.

Also, can I suggest Maple Treeway? I love that track, and I think it's popular enough to warrant inclusion.
Whoops.

Sure why not.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I voted~ Uhm, I had one suggestion... OH, A Majora's Mask level.

Like, Clock Tower (Moon falling and all that jazz)

It was fun, except for the fact that I don't know **** about four of the franchises.. so they were blank. And then I wanted like, all the Mario levels.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I voted~ Uhm, I had one suggestion... OH, A Majora's Mask level.

Like, Clock Tower (Moon falling and all that jazz)

It was fun, except for the fact that I don't know **** about four of the franchises.. so they were blank. And then I wanted like, all the Mario levels.
What? The Clock Tower should have been on there?

Yeah, Clock Tower.

Ganon's Tower - (Ocarina of Time)
Clock Tower - (Majora's Mask)
Death Mountain - (A Link to the Past)

Notice that most alliances aren't actually focused supporting their character but they're actually just a group of supporters that find facts that make their supported character likely.... Usually |:O

Anyway...... A STAGE POLL???!!!!! *GAASP*

Meh. I'll just vote then leave this thread again

yani

Smash Lord
@Star if you put my idea of Baby Bowser Castle on your poll I was refering to Yoshi's Story

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I was replaying Virtual Boy Wario Land, and I just remembered that Wario was able to crawl in that game. Its pretty interesting because perhaps that is where Wario's ability to crawl in the Brawl came from (I think Virtual Boy Wario Land was the only Wario plaformer besides Wario World to have a sticker in Brawl).

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
My votes are in. The only Melee stages I picked are BD and Fourside.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You can probably guess which stages I voted for. :laugh:

vv True, also no Subspace stage? :3

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
After a grueling amount of work I finally did it guys.

The Great Super Smash Bros 4 Stage poll!

Please take the time to vote, and let me know if you guys see something that needs to be corrected or you want to suggest a stage not available. All I ask is you guys do me the courtesy of only voting at most two times, that way I can keep the results as sterile as possible. Thanks everyone, hopefully this takes off and we get some good results. :)
Except for "Other Series-Returning", I only voted for new stage ideas. Here were my votes:
Mario:
Comet Observatory
Bowser's Castle

Donkey Kong:
Gangplank Galleon
Sunset Shores
(Vine Valley wasn't listed. While Jungle Hijinx was more of a tropical jungle/rainforest, Vine Valley is more of a temperate arboreal forest.)

Zelda:
LaNayru Desert
Ganon's Castle
(Lake Floria wasn't listed, either because there wasn't enough space, or it lost in the nomination selection)

Metroid:
Skytown Elysia
Sanctuary Fortress
(Pirate Homeworld wasn't listed)

Yoshi:
Cloud World
Monkey's Favorite Lake

Kirby:
Rainbow Resort
Mt. Dedede
(Onion Ocean wasn't listed)

StarFox:
Area 6
Sector Y
(Meteor wasn't listed)

Pokemon:
Pokemon Collosseum
Distortion World

F-ZERO:
Sand Ocean
Silence

EarthBound:
Cave of the Past
Magicant

Fire Emblem:
Akaneia (Almost got made into a stage in Melee)
Dragon Altar
(Daein wasn't listed)

Wario:
Wario Ware Inc. 2
Diamond City

Other Series-Returning:
Distant Planet
Smashville

Other Series-New:
Submerged Castle
Underworld
Punch-Out Ring
Apollo Sanctum
Orange Star HQ

3rd-Party Series:
(Don't care)

Future Nintendo Release:
Pikmin 3

@Nick: It's because I found something to do other than speculating which is playing UMvC 3 PLUS other games that I'm on a look out for. Also, I'm gonna buy SFxT and SC5 (Kuma, you have a PSN?) sooo.... yeah. I'll be sure to come back when ANY BIG NEWS comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom