• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I did add one stage I forgot. The Metal Arena from Super Smash Bros 64. That is about all I can think of at this time.

Aww, none of my suggestions got in. :/

Anyway, nice choices none the less.
What are you talking about? I had 3/4 of your suggestions.

Pokemon Colisseum(sp?)
Windward Forest(Quest 64)
Bowser's Castle
Gangplank Galleon

I guess I'll stay here for a bit longer for now.

Anyway, I voted so there's nothing for me to do here :(

I heard of what happened to SSBF. Aww come on. Pessimism has done it again with the stupidity and mental *********** it spreads

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I guess I'll stay here for a bit longer for now.

Anyway, I voted so there's nothing for me to do here :(

I heard of what happened to SSBF. Aww come on. Pessimism has done it again with the stupidity and mental *********** it spreads
More like pessimism with a drop of being driven into insanity.

Decemberist

Smash Cadet
But he would function as a palatte-swapped Snake, most likely. Just with guns instead of explosives.

Master Chief would be much the same (although I don't expect to see him/her making a guest appearance in two different series).

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Yeah what happened to him? I never understood. Is he gone forever, or just for a while?

Psh, I don't even spend as much time on here as I used to. Dating will do that to you. You realize that boys (Or girls for you losers) is MUCH more fun than discussing Impa. I still would never LEAVE.

But he would function as a palatte-swapped Snake, most likely. Just with guns instead of explosives.

Master Chief would be much the same (although I don't expect to see him/her making a guest appearance in two different series).
I'd be fine with that to be honest
When Diddy comes and starts talking about Impa, it will be the perfect time for me to troll the thread.

Oh and SSBF left because he has submitted to Victini not being likely

Decemberist

Smash Cadet
S'fine with me, too. Snake is cool, and it would be interesting for there to be that realistic combat-guy slot. First Snake, then Drake, then.. I dunno, Commander Shepherd or something.

Also, a PS2 set: Sly Cooper, Ratchet, and Blinx the Cat.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
He'll be back, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK. :awesome:
"Sir, Mobiclip has surrendered. We've successfully conquered them."
"Very good. Commence the conquest of Rare!"
And so, Mobiclip was crushed by Nintendo's forces. They never stood a chance. The NintenDominator was simply too much for them.
Nintendo then moved on to its next project, leaving the ruins of the Battle of Mobitendo in the dust.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh and SSBF left because he has submitted to Victini not being likely
And that matters? It's pretty effing easy to argue Victini is more likely than any other Pokemon, besides Mewtwo. That's absolutely silly.

Such a subjective thing, how silllllyyyy. "Likely" haha.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Who knows what happened, it's a shame though. :(

And I still have to bother him for the keys to the Backroom group. :ohwell:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Number crunching (Likely is pretty considered as a number I guess)
Even if for some reason Victin was deconfirmed by Sakurai right now, there are other characters. Although I would be very bummed if Krystal was deconfirmed, I still would stick around. I have other characters I like. None as much as her though.

Decemberist

Smash Cadet
It's pretty likely, considering Brawl came out at roughly the same time as Pokemon Platinum and inlcuded Lucario.

Victini or Zoroark.

edit: This post just won't come together right.

@Shorts: If Toad gets deconfirmed, I have other characters to root for too but not as much as Toad. Also, I'm rooting for an interesting zoner type character (Like Snake).

Also, the only characters SSBF actually was really rooting for are Victini and Megaman. He gave up on Victini and Mega Man's fate is unknown. So that's pretty much 0 out of 2.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Even if for some reason Victin was deconfirmed by Sakurai right now, there are other characters. Although I would be very bummed if Krystal was deconfirmed, I still would stick around. I have other characters I like. None as much as her though.
It would take a lot for Sakurai to kill my dreams. I am already going in with low expectations, cannot do much worse.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'd go on. Despite what my posting habit might suggest I do have a life.
Well, you usually aren't that active. I havent been TOO active these past couple weeks. But I am right now because Im home, and I have been since Monday. So, I dont have much to do. Now that I'm over the little break up, I have another boy in line for a date Monday. A CUTER ONE. Anyways, off topic. My POINT WAS, it's realitively obvious you have a life Star, you aren't going Omega Status like he was this summer. So, you're all good.

I do post here when I have no life though. But for now, I have one. :-)

I'd go on. Despite what my posting habit might suggest I do have a life.
The thing that keeps me away from the thread is pretty much friends, written tests (Ugh...), homework (One of the worst things that has ever been made in the history of the earth or even the universe), friends, parties and video games. I still go to the thread but not as frequent as before.

I'm here right now because I have nothing to do basically. I'm letting my PS3 cool down, no parties and nothing much in general. I hate being bored but it's better than homework.

Decemberist

Smash Cadet
15 characters, 15 Franchises. How will you split up the characters?

Rules:
Spread the characters as you please
You must have TWO shock/WTF characters (Like, Sheik/ZSS/PT and ROB/G&W)
You must have a new Weapon weidling character
A new heavy character
A new Light character
A character who brings a new gimmick (Peach, IC's, Diddy/Dixie, Olimar, ect)

Super Mario N/A
Yoshi Island/Story N/A
Wario Ware/Land N/A
Donkey Kong N/A
Legend Of Zelda Majora; Dark Link; Happy Mask Salesman (You shouldn't have done that)
Kirby Series N/A
Pokemon HAXORUS
Metroid Dark Samus; Space Pirate
StarFox N/A
F-Zero Isn't there an evil version of Captain Falcon, too?
Fire Emblem N/A
Mother Ronald McDonald
Kid Icarus N/A
Smaller Franchises Joanna Dark; Custom Robo; Crash Bandicoot; Super Monkey Ball
Third Party Hero (Dragon Quest VIII); TimeSplitter; Sergeant Cortez; KOS-MOS; Jak&Daxter

WTF Happy Mask Salesman; Super Monkey Ball
Weapon Dark Samus; Dark Link; Joanna Dark; Hero; Sergeant Cortez
Heavy HAXORUS; Sergeant Cortez; TimeSplitter; Space Pirate
Light Custom Robo; Super Monkey Ball
Gimmick Happy Mask Man; Super Monkey Ball; Jak&Daxter

(I dunno what was up with the color-coding thing everyone else was doing so I just added random colors so it looks like I know what's up.)

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
I will give you points for having the Hero from Dragon Quest VIII. Not much else though. Seriously, Haxorus?

Good thing is my poll is at sixteen people now. Baby steps.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Aah, thanks Shortie and Metal,
(›-í/[]/ì-‹)

Anyway, we'll keep together until the release itself! Along the way we'll be the elite of SSB4 speculation when more people join here after the trailers and Dojo updates start to appear. He-yah!!!
You mean become like meahh=??? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Or there's also the possibility that there ISN'T a 5th Gen, though no one seems to consider that possibility.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^ Nah, we've gotten a new Pokémon each of the last 3 smash bros games (or 2 if you don't count Smash 64) and I don't see this pattern stopping. Plus who else compares in terms of popularity to Pokémon=??? Just Ridley, K. Rool, and Dixie (and Mega Man, but he is a 3rd party character). After that, there is a lot of drop off.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Or there's also the possibility that there ISN'T a 5th Gen, though no one seems to consider that possibility.
Definite possibility. We haven't had Mewtwo as a sort of "New" choice since Melee. And he got in then, with only a filler clone . (Otherwise he would have been alone)

It's definitely possible.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think that Zoroark and Victini are both much more popular than any other potential newcomer that isn't Ridley, K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Mega Man, Roy, or Mewtwo. Really, there is more than enough roster spots left for one of them to get in.

Really after that we got what=??? Little Mac. Maybe Issac or Starfy. Really, none of those characters (aside from Little Mac) seems too likely at this point, and none of them are as polarizing (as in drawing people in, or interesting people) or popular as either Victini or Zoroark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom