• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yeah, see here is the thing though. Everyone is sick and tired of Impa. It's not even that you want Impa. We all could care less. It's just you wont stop telling us of Impa. It's Impa this, and Impa that and we've had enough. Wewant to talk about something else dammit.

People will probably start ignoring you very soon, which means this is about to be a very lonly thread for you. Note that none of us want to do this, and some of us in the social group don't want to do this. But what can we do. This thread has becomes unbearable. You have become unbearable.

This is one last plea to get you to shut up about the character. We don't want to hear it any longer. I ask for you to do this because our last option will make this a ghost town for you. Please, find a new topic.
Most of my other contributions are also getting ignored. This is the only other thing I can basically discuss, so I'll discuss it, cause people bring it up.

:phone:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
How about you just avoid Zelda discussions here in general. It always leads back to the same damn person. Or atleast use new points. But please, ONE WEEK WITHOUT IMPA is all we ask. Specifically from you.

Nobody disrespects your opinion, Diddy. We're annoyed because you spam it upon us as is. It makes us literally angry, to the point of swearing and yelling at you. We don't wan to do this whatsoever. That's why we want you to stop.

Then only make non-Zelda related ones. We'll reply. It's just harder to reply because we've been annoyed by you for atleast a month on this. You gotta look at it from our angle. You've pissed us off. So us listening is kind of rare.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
BLAH, the lighting is terrible, and the sketch is no way near finished, but here's either DHD or Muddy, guess who?

[COLLAPSE="Suspense!"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Also, I'll reconsider everyone besides the three I've finished. I'll just keep a list of what people want.

Krystal, Ghirhahim, Ridley, K. Rool, Dixie, Goroh, Ridley, Syrup, Muddy, DHD, Little Mac, Skull Kid. Gots it.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
@diddy
Lots of people's contributions get ignored the first time around because this is a massive thread and can move very quickly. Remember the bread/toast guy who began his text wall with rollerblading jebus or some crap like that? He had to bring up his idea 3 times to get it recognized. Also since you keep bringing up impa or atleast perpetuate the discussion, you are causing others' contributions to be ignored. *see bread/toast guy. You are effectively creating an environment which you yourself despise.

@shortie
It looks ok but the lighting is terrible and it looks incomplete. I'm guessing you did... muddy mole?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
And besides, just because no one replies to your contributions doesn't really mean you were ignored

They could have just read your posts and silently agreed with them, or maybe your posts already covered all the bases and people felt like they didn't feel the need to comment any further

I know that better than anyone

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Twice my roster has been ignored. Every moveset I've put on here has been ignored unless I did it by somebody else's request.

People ignore things. Also, it's a matter of reputation. We specifically think that you'll somehow spin off every idea into Impa since you do it way too much. Even if it's not true. People assume, and that sucks in life. I like some of your other ideas, Diddy. I won't lie about that whatsoever. We're just burnt out since we rarely see the other neat stuff.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I can't be the only one who doesn't give a **** who gets in this game. I feel like I am.
I would like to see a remix of this in Sm4sh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RtLhXibDfA

(Just trying to change the topic)
I'm liking this Robotnik guy. Nice try on changing the topic though, but everyone is too caught up in the recent ridiculousness of this thread unfortunetely.

That song is actually rather bright for an Underground stage, I'm surprised it hasn't been used yet on a Yoshi/Mushroomy Kingdom Underground stage. Good memories.

The fighting over Sheik and Impa here is why I stopped posting here. Now I'll sign out so I'm not tempted to come back.

Everyone who's tried of Diddy Kong should ignore him. Life will be much better now that I've made that decision.
It's starting to get to that point for me as well. Well we hope to catch ya around sometime when all of this blows over. Hopefully... :ohwell:

@Shortie: Keep it up and you might become the next Hex. ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
OKAY. One week of from Impa. Won't start debates, won't reply to them. How's that?

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Smash Cadet
I'm liking this Robotnik guy. Nice try on changing the topic though, but everyone is too caught up in the recent ridiculousness of this thread unfortunetely.
Well, I tried :urg:

After watching the exclusive character trailer for SFxT, I have concluded that Bad Box Art Mega Man is now the true Mega Man, so if a form of MM is in Sm4sh, it should be him.:awesome:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
OKAY. One week of from Impa. Won't start debates, won't reply to them. How's that?

Didn't you make an Impa blog? Just LEAVE it there, man. No one wants to talk about it. If they do, they'll ask. There isn't a time limit needed, just talk about it on your blog.That goes the same with every character. Example: If Victini becomes an Impa problem, then we can talk about Victini in my blog. There's no hatin' but annoyance is annoyance, which no one likes.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik

After watching the exclusive character trailer for SFxT, I have concluded that Bad Box Art Mega Man is now the true Mega Man, so if a form of MM is in Sm4sh, it should be him.:awesome:
I am pleased you saw the light... Bara Man for Smash 4! :smirk:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
BLAH, the lighting is terrible, and the sketch is no way near finished, but here's either DHD or Muddy, guess who?
I am surprised you did that! Thanks very much! Where's the Meowth Kirby you mentioned? You got a thread with the other Kirby hats?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Don't worry about it.

That would make for a great alternate costume IMO.

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Smash Cadet
Seriously though, if Mega Man is in Smash 4, how do you guys think his weapon stealing ability would work, if they incorporate that at all?

I see it as Mega Man gaining an opponents ability after he KOs them, and then he can switch through the abilities he's got by down special. The only problem with this is that we already got Kirby who can copy abilities...

Or they can just give him some of his more famous abilities like the metal blades.

How about no Mega Man?
You're right. He's not very popular, and his moves just do not work. They should put in Zero instead, but make X an alternate costume to please the fans.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Since Bara Man was on the Mega Man 1 box... I am thinking he should have special moves and abilities only from Mega Man 1 along with his moveset from Street Fighter X Tekken. ;)

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
What's the difference between all of these MM's anyway? Never played a MM game before

That's tough to get into as they all have different abilities. But you really should try your hand at one of the games as you're be missing out.

I can explain in detail if you like though, but it'll end up being a large wall of text.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Seriously though, if Mega Man is in Smash 4, how do you guys think his weapon stealing ability would work, if they incorporate that at all?

I see it as Mega Man gaining an opponents ability after he KOs them, and then he can switch through the abilities he's got by down special. The only problem with this is that we already got Kirby who can copy abilities...

Or they can just give him some of his more famous abilities like the metal blades.
When he defeats an enemy, he gets their Side B(if Mega Buster is Side B) OR he gets a move based upon the character themselves.

You're right. He's not very popular, and his moves just do not work. They should put in Zero instead, but make X an alternate costume to please the fans.
NO. That only sent people into rage in UMVC3. Please tell me you were trolling... MegaMan with an X overlay costume is fine with me. But no Zero. Ever again. He took away the more important spot in MvC3 as is. MegaMan will always be the true rep of the MM series. Not Zero. Ugh.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
How would Mega Man X work as an alternate costume for classic Mega Man? The only differences to me are the shape of the helmet and the presence of the red thingy on X's helmet.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
How would Mega Man X work as an alternate costume for classic Mega Man? The only differences to me are the shape of the helmet and the presence of the red thingy on X's helmet.
Exactly how Blood Falcon is a currently legit alt. costume for Captain Falcon. By adding what he looks like. No size changes at all. It's just an alt. costume.

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Smash Cadet
NO. That only sent people into rage in UMVC3. Please tell me you were trolling... MegaMan with an X overlay costume is fine with me. But no Zero. Ever again. He took away the more important spot in MvC3 as is. MegaMan will always be the true rep of the MM series. Not Zero. Ugh.
I dunno, am I? :troll:

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I was thinking maybe his vB can be a shield that blocks projectiles and gives him CC properties and by shield I mean a giant Met helmet he pulls over himself and goes on the ground like a turtle, which would disappears after one full second if not hit. This would in turn absorb any projectile that hits it and replace his chargeable blaster with that projectile. The projectiles he attains can be switched via a taunt button(or something on the Wii U touchscreen) since we honestly don't need 4 taunts.

This way he can get Samus's missiles or Mario's fireballs but we don' have to give him jiggs' rollout cause that would be weird.

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
Ok what do you guys think are the 5 best and most famous mega man copy weapons? I think 2 are the metal blades and the leaf shield

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I think Megaman is single handedly the most boring third party choice we have left.

Mega Buster, Copy Abilities, Somthing involving his animal buddies. Moveset. I call it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom