• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
You answered your own question. Sheik has her half where as ZSS does not.

:phone:
Again I ask... this is significant how? Does that mean Zero Suit Samus is not her own half or not important to Smash? Is that what you are implying?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
3. Being a Retro "VIP" doesn't excuse the Climbers. They still were in ONLY ONE ****TY GAME. They should've been dumped for the NEW revival character (Pit). But they weren't. But, seeing as Pit's no longer a "retro revival" due to Uprising, they still have a chance to am-scray.
But I liked Ice Climber :<

But seriously, Diddy, when people start creating accounts just to show their hatred of the Impa idea...isn't it time to give it up?

yani

Smash Lord
Again I ask... this is significant how? Does that mean Zero Suit Samus is not her own half or not important to Smash? Is that what you are implying?

I didn't say that. Sheik didn't need her own half, but Sakurai gave her one. Why?.. You do the math.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

They're all different playable characters. That's what he's implying. Zero Suit Samus is a completely different character from regular Samus. They're the same person, just different playable characters. That's all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You are aware that
SS ZELDA IS A FREAKING ANCIENT GODDESS?

Why oh why are people speaking when they don't know ****?

Do you see me discussing **** in a surgeons meeting? No! I'd kindly shut the **** up and let experts talk.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You are aware that

Do you see me discussing **** in a surgeons meeting? No! I'd kindly shut the **** up and let experts talk.

And that has to do with what?
And why are YOU talking when you're obviously biased against Sheik. You're also biased FOR Impa and SS.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I didn't say that. Sheik didn't need her own half, but Sakurai gave her one. Why?.. You do the math.

I know it isn't because Sheik is important to Smash. It's because she's accessible via Down B while Zero Suit Samus is accessible via Final Smash. Notice how all the characters who can be playable via Down B are on the character select screen? Sole exception is Zero Suit Samus and it's because she's accessible via Final Smash.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
ZZS is still accessable by pressing Z.

I basically don't give a **** no more. I'm off.

yani

Smash Lord
I know it isn't because Sheik is important to Smash. It's because she's accessible via Down B while Zero Suit Samus is accessible via Final Smash. Notice how all the characters who can be playable via Down B are on the character select screen? Sole exception is Zero Suit Samus and it's because she's accessible via Final Smash.
You must also know you can't taunt to become ZSS /sarcasim

D

Deleted member

You are aware that

Yes, I am aware, you insufferable tit****.

Doesn't make her "better" in any way. Especially considering that the other Zelda's are
REINCARNATIONS OF THAT SAME ****ING GODDESS!

So kindly shut the **** up and let the experts talk. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Much to our ire.

And you can become her without the Final Smash anyway. Using the Taunt Method, or holding down the correct buttons when selecting her.

She'll probably be directly choosable in SSB4 anyway. Just like Sheik got that treatment.

I agree the slot picture means little. Either way, they're playable separate characters.

Anyway, could somebody explain how important Impa is in games other than ONE. They're(Sheik, Impa, Zelda) on equal ground in OOT. So that doesn't count. There's tons of games that Impa is in. I'd like to hear how neat she is in something other than one goddamn game.

D

Deleted member

Much to our ire.

And you can become her without the Final Smash anyway. Using the Taunt Method, or holding down the correct buttons when selecting her.

She'll probably be directly choosable in SSB4 anyway. Just like Sheik got that treatment.

I agree the slot picture means little. Either way, they're playable separate characters.

Anyway, could somebody explain how important Impa is in games other than ONE. They're(Sheik, Impa, Zelda) on equal ground in OOT. So that doesn't count. There's tons of games that Impa is in. I'd like to hear how neat she is in something other than one goddamn game.
Fat Impa has super strength. :troll:

D

Deleted member

The fighting over Sheik and Impa here is why I stopped posting here. Now I'll sign out so I'm not tempted to come back.

Everyone who's tried of Diddy Kong should ignore him. Life will be much better now that I've made that decision.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The fighting over Sheik and Impa here is why I stopped posting here. Now I'll sign out so I'm not tempted to come back.

Everyone who's tried of Diddy Kong should ignore him. Life will be much better now that I've made that decision.
Could you tally your blog topic, though? We're waiting on that...

@GY: I was speaking of role, not how awesome Fat Impa is.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Yes, I am aware, you insufferable tit****.

Doesn't make her "better" in any way. Especially considering that the other Zelda's are
REINCARNATIONS OF THAT SAME ****ING GODDESS!

So kindly shut the **** up and let the experts talk. :troll:
Doesn't explain Sheik. Never will.

GONE NOW.

Peace MO. I'll keep the internet cops away from you

D

Deleted member

@HyperFalcon: Oh. In that case, other than OoT and SS, there is nothing interesting.

@Diddy: Tch. "Internet cops"? What are ya, 5? Next you'll be saying that you have a virus you can send to my computer at any time. :troll:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@GY: I'd argue she plays small roles.(and frankly, everybody knows how awesome Impa is in SS, and that she's cool in OOT). What we don't know is how awesome she is everywhere ELSE.

Zelda's key to all the games(except a very select few. Majora's Mask, Phantom Hourglass, Link's Awakening), Sheik is a major part of Zelda as is. Likewise, Sheik is much easier to make a moveset for, as Sakurai didn't need to use Link's abilities for her. That's proof alone. Zelda wasn't given her own unique moveset using her own powers. In fact, the only one she has is the Light Arrows. But that's it.

Anyway, yeah, this is ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

Let's just make it a rule to block Diddy and/or not repspond to anymore of the Impa ****.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
So... the verdict for tonight's Impa vs. Sheik is:

Team Rocket with Meowth, Weezing, and Arbok for Smash 4! :awesome:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Let's just make it a rule to block Diddy and/or not respond to anymore of the Impa ****.
If it's Skyward Sword/Ocarina of Time related, okay. If he can speak of other games, I might be interested. I want to see new unique points.

@Arcendik: I would gladly replace PT for that.(and Lucario for a 5th Gen)

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So, I'm making some more Kirbys, and I wanted to ask anyone if they had some suggestions.

Already done: Palutena, Medusa, Kamek, Geno, Meowth

Now, this drawinf I plan on making smaller sized kirbies, and more of them. So far I've made a Krystal, and I'm starting the Ghirahim. I plan on forcing myself to do a Ridley and a K. Rool Lastly, I'm going to do a Syrup.

That leaves room for two or three others. Maybe more. Suggestions?

Team Rocket with Meowth, Weezing, and Arbok for Smash 4!
Meowth playable, and then a Rocket Grunt ALT costume for PT? Good plan.

I actually want to see these alternate trainer costumes:

Red, Green, Blue, Grunt
Ethan
May
Lucas
Black, White, Bianca

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
BLOCK ME. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

I'MMA KEEP ON DANCING BABY

Zelda used Links spells yeah, but with her own interpretation.

Sheik had made up moves.
And yeah, I kinda blame her for Captain Ganondorf.

Impa still is far more deserving than Sheik who never did anything.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Muddy Mole Kirby, please. He should be pretty easy.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Hunting Dog Kirby... with the controls based on Spark Kirby + Pitch from Kirby's Dream Land 3 where Kirby controls a duck with a remote control.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
BLOCK ME. I DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

I'MMA KEEP ON DANCING BABY
Yeah, see here is the thing though. Everyone is sick and tired of Impa. It's not even that you want Impa. We all could care less. It's just you wont stop telling us of Impa. It's Impa this, and Impa that and we've had enough. Wewant to talk about something else dammit.

People will probably start ignoring you very soon, which means this is about to be a very lonly thread for you. Note that none of us want to do this, and some of us in the social group don't want to do this. But what can we do. This thread has becomes unbearable. You have become unbearable.

This is one last plea to get you to shut up about the character. We don't want to hear it any longer. I ask for you to do this because our last option will make this a ghost town for you. Please, find a new topic.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Cool, I'll do:

Krystal, Ghirhahim, Ridley, K. Rool, Dixie, Goroh, Ridley, Syrup, and maybe one more.

@ Muddy Mole & DHD, I'll decide between those two right now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
*Crosses fingers for Muddy*

You know you want to. :awesome:

Status