• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Nah... Ganondorf needs to have magic, not a transformation... especially a transformation who hasn't been in a Zelda game since 1991. The least Sakurai can do is change his neutral B to a projectile... like the energy light balls Ganondorf casts in Ocarina of Time... He can still do his own Falcon Punch... but the light balls come out of his fist after he punches. It would be Falcon Punch as a projectile. And he needs to be faster... his Melee speed was better than his Brawl speed... but his weight in Brawl is good.

D

Deleted member

Bad Box Art Mega Man = my favorite fad.

Oh and Golden and a_fartn_Spartan have very strong rosters. My roster is on pg. 1602 (on 40 posts setting).

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And like Zelda, Ganondorf needs a transformation. But not Ganon...that's FS.
I'm talking Agahnim. Ganondorf is the burly brawler, Agahnim is the tactical magic user. Two opposites. :awesome:
Not gonna like, an Agahamihmannamazakarythepickle alternate outfit would be boss.

But for reals, smash 4 needs 2 Final Smashes (1 super attack, 1 transformation) so we can actually CONTROL Beast GANON! "UNLLEEASSSSSHHHHH!!!!!"

Imagine these transformations:
Mario: SUPER Super Mario (gets super big and powerful, and every button is like a different Mario powerup attack).
Luigi: Ghost Wegee (gets a super vacuum, and can control it to do various things)
Peach: Super Princess Peach RAAAAGGGEEEEE (Peach rages, and DESTROYSSS!!!)
Link: Fierce Deity Link (self-explanatory)
Toon Link: Hero of the Winds (Link sails in the air while controlling the winds, and can use his super powers TO DESTROY ALL!!!)
Samus: SUPER SUIT (give her the best version of her Power Suit with enhanced everything, including infinite screw attacks, super ice exploding missiles, super bombs, and every power blast being a fully charged shot, and every attack having heightened power)
Snake: Metal Gear REX (self-explanatory)
Falco: Arwing (just like in the Brawl BETA data)
Mewtwo: GOD MODE! (Mewtwo goes ballistic with power, and his psychic powers are enhanced to unimaginable heights!)

C'mon, who would actually oppose each character having a Final Smash super attack and a super transformation=???

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i don't know if anyone has posted this, i've been away for a while and there could have been someone to post this but...

Retro Studios is making a Star Fox game for the Wii U.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
i don't know if anyone has posted this, i've been away for a while and there could have been someone to post this but...

Oh, really? First I've heard of this. Interesting. May pick that up(if it's true). It'll be my first StarFox game! :awesome:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
they pretty much confirmed it when they said that after throwing barrels in DKCR, they will be "barrel rolling" on to another project.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
holly sh*t! i just went to google to type "do a barrel roll" on google cause i wanted to search for a peppy img and the screen did a barrel roll.

whatever... i don't search for barrel rolls... okay?

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465

We do not know that. ONM was just saying perhaps it is in their future. It was them being wishful and punny. Don't get too excited prematurely.

Besides, Retro doing a new Star Fox is such a waste.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I thought that Star Fox thing was just a rumor.

I'd love it to be true, though

What is THIS supposed to mean? You talkin' dat stuff 'bout me, lil dawg? :mad:
10chars is referring to the fact this forum requires a 10 character limit for posts

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Pretty much we already knew Retro Studios would eventually do a Star Fox game, just like how we knew they would do a Donkey Kong (Country) game.

Hopefully they can at least come somewhere close to the greatness that is Star Fox and Star Fox 64!

D

Deleted member

And maybe retcon Krystal out of canon...?

...or at least make her a decent character this time?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Krystal's fine as she is, really. Should be playable more on foot with her staff, though.

Anyway, it'd be great if we got a NEW Starfox.

Also need a new F-Zero.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
New Star Fox game?

Well I bet Shortie's going to be the one who's going to have the most hype for that.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i also had ulterior motives for bringing this up... talking about starfox would spark more attention of smash bros fans to speculate on krystal's status for smash bros.
talking about starfox would pause the BBAMM talk as it barely has anything to do with smash bros... note: i am perfectly fine with any incarnation of megaman... just no zero.

D

Deleted member

Krystal's fine as she is, really. Should be playable more on foot with her staff, though.

Anyway, it'd be great if we got a NEW Starfox.

Also need a new F-Zero.
That staff is loooooooooooooong gone. You'd sooner see Leon use a caddle prod that see that old thing in another SF (that isn't a remake).

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
Series with wii u title potential

Mario- no **** we will get a game
Zelda- same as above
Pokemon- meh, probably will
Kirby- yup, we will see one
Metroid- Lots can be done with a Metroid game using wii u tablet controller
Star fox- hinted

I'm to lazy to list more

:phone:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
who told you that nonsense, sw96?

Gold Sin... it wouldn't matter if her staff is no longer relevant as she now has STARFOX team equipment. the fact of the matter is that the staff is more interesting, the fans (of krystal) want to play as her, and a fresh playstyle is a must in smash brothers

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That staff is loooooooooooooong gone. You'd sooner see Leon use a caddle prod that see that old thing in another SF (that isn't a remake).
Direct sequel to Dinosaur Planet with Krystal as the main character. Problem? :troll:

But she can take up any staff any time, anyway.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
we have no information on fzero... what else are we supposed to do? send mail to nintendo asking for a reboot of the FZERO franchise? make an online petition to showcase the falcoooon love?

you know what? do that...

D

Deleted member

who told you that nonsense, sw96?

Gold Sin... it wouldn't matter if her staff is no longer relevant as she now has STARFOX team equipment. the fact of the matter is that the staff is more interesting, the fans (of krystal) want to play as her, and a fresh playstyle is a must in smash brothers
We were on the subject of the new StarFox Wii U, not Smash.

She can't use her staff anymore since it got blown up along with the Great Fox.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
I guess you must have found my post funny or something, Smash Wimp, since you used :p

Hell if I know, but regarding Krystal, who would want an animal character with boobs in, anyway :awesome:

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
gold sin... what exactly do you believe is the point of this thread? because i'll tell you one thing, it certainly is not "a nintendo hub", or "a gamers hub with one thing in common... everyone likes to play super smash bros."
the point of this thread is the discuss what we want, what we believe will be... all this talk of other games on this site like Bad Box Art Mega Man or future titles of nintendo games announced... the only true reason behind it is for further discussion of smash bros. (also, the only reason why i tolerate third party discussion would be because guests are plausible as showcased in brawl)

can you dig it?

furthermore, Smash bros is non canon... you never see sheik use senbon, yet there she is using it. if anything happens canonically, you can easily relinquish that... if it's what they want her to do, then so be it.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
And maybe retcon Krystal out of canon...?

...or at least make her a decent character this time?
If Krystal had a memorable or even a "basic" personality, I would actually probably want her in smash. If Krystal was as awesome as Peppy Hare in Star Fox 64, I would be her number 1 fan. Heck, I would be wearing a Krystal shirt right now! :laugh:

@ disfunkshunal
If you mean Donkey Kong 64 Tiny Kong, she's jailbait.
If you mean Diddy Kong Racing DS Tiny Kong, then she may or may not be legal. Nothing can be guaranteed there... :awesome:

D

Deleted member

@augustoflores
Get over yourself.
We were talking about the Star Fox Wii U because of how it could affect Krystal's chances.

We were talking about Bad Box Art Mega Man because he can actually be in Smash due to EXISTING.

Occasionally, subjects that relate to Smash that way tend to stray off into more of that subject outside of Smash. It happens a lot, and there is no problem with that.

And again, I fricking understand that Krystal can use the damn staff in Smash. I'm only responding to Oasis's comment on wanting to have her more on foot with the staff in the new StarFox.

You are not some "liberator of justice" or "enforcer of all that is proper" so don't act like one. Mini-modding is against the rules.

@Johnknight: It's a monkey. When is it EVER legal?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@Johnknight: It's a monkey. When is it EVER legal?
When it's not... :awesome:

...or on Planet of the Apes... :smirk:

But seriously, while we're on the topic, Tiny Kong (along with Chunky Kong, Lanky Kong, and Kiddy Kong) would all make "interesting" Assist Trophy characters or non-playable characters... possibly all at once. ;) Imagine a super combo attack with the four of them teaming. That could be pretty cool! :reverse:

D

Deleted member

I agree. We need the DK Krew as an AT.

Hell, we need ANYONE from DK to be an AT. He ain't got one....

I'd even settle for someone like Sumo Kong.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
oh yeah, that's right... i forgot to go back to the sentence and add more to what i stated of BBAMM.
that what you said of BBAMM... i was going to say... sorry bout not clarifying...

oh... i am not mini-modding. you mentioned we were on the subject of star fox wii u, not smash... so i just had to take it like you wanted to not refer to the subject at hand as smash related. ive got this imagination that intensifies things... also... i am pretty mellow, don't think i am the next phoenix wright... justice? it is to laugh.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Animal buddies would make great ATs too.

John, who cares if it's legal. Screw the rules nintendo got money and dk racing tiny has curves in all the right places... Ok I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom