• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Super Smash Bros. King of the Hill

Newcomers:
Hank Hill
Peggy Hill
Bobby Hill
Luanne Platter
Lucky
Cotton Hill
Ladybird
Bill Dautrieve
Dale Gribble
Nancy Gribble
Joesph Gribble
John Redcorn
Boomhaur
Kahn Souphanousinphone
Minh Souphanousinphone
Connie Souphanousinphone

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Super Smash Bros Donnybrook

Honestly I wouldn't mind if it was just called Super Smash Bros Ultra

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Super Smash Bros: Told Ya So Impa Is In.
DS version: Super Smash Bros: Funeral of Sheik

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Calling it: Super Smash Bros. Clash.

And the worst debate right now is Super Mario Bros. rep war. GameFAQs is in one now and Waluigi fan boys just flat out don't understand that they are probably not getting him in Smash.

No I'm not referring to you GoldenYuiitusin.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Calling it: Super Smash Bros. Clash.

And the worst debate right now is Super Mario Bros. rep war. GameFAQs is in one now and Waluigi fan boys just flat out don't understand that they are probably not getting him in Smash..
The Waluigi fanbase is one of the worst, if not the worst fanbase for Smash Bros. Its absolutely absurd that they consider that character likely for Smash Bros. merely on the grounds of "popularity" and Assist Trophy status.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I think I'm still sticking to my SSB Arena (WiiU) and SSB Tour (3DS) idea, even though everyone tells me it sounds stupid.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Super Smash Bros. 4: We Are Replacing Diddy Kong with Mojo Jojo
Mojo jojo is replacing Diddy because he has had more appearances and because the ppg DVDs sold more than the dkc VHSs. Also I asked the people in the ppg thread and they were all fine with it.

Am I doing right?

D

Deleted member

Mojo jojo is replacing Diddy because he has had more appearances and because the ppg DVDs sold more than the dkc VHSs. Also I asked the people in the ppg thread and they were all fine with it.

Am I doing right?

U b doin' it right.

Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Smash Cadet
As low as a chance Waluigi has, having a character that can control and summon vines would be pretty neat...wait, Ivysaur...

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Am I doing right?

Missing quite some paragraphs of information and argumentation there bro

D

Deleted member

We're not saying you're the only one.
We're saying you're the only one that makes a big ****ing deal about it. Enough to shove it down our throats any chance you get.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
We're not saying you're the only one.
We're saying you're the only one that makes a big ****ing deal about it. Enough to shove it down our throats any chance you get.
Yeah but you all eat it like hot cake, yet refuse to read my stuff when I come up with something and I don't even think I started this one either today.

D

Deleted member

All I have to say in response to Impa vs. Sheik now is this: Needs More Shake King.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'm taking a step back from this. Guys, I asked this a while ago, but because the thread was on derp mode at the time, no-one answered. Basically, the question is as follows:

Out of all the stages that we've seen on this thread, such as ones by star and myself and so on, what stages do you believe would be considered for competitive play? Why or why not? Would one be unfairly biased? Would it have a preference for ground using characters? Maybe it has an unfair advantage to airy characters, such as MK or Jiggs? I want to see some thought here. :)

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@Luco: I'm on a library computer now so it'll take me a sec to go through my concepts.

Anyway if it'll help discussion, here's my first stage concept:

Based on the final stage from Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem and New Mystery of the Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow it's the Dragon's Altar!

Fighting takes place on the large stairs and stair railings, creating a simple stage about the size of Battlefield.

The lighting from this stage comes from the glowing torches on the pillars, the evil looking skulls, and eyes of the Dark Dragon himself!

As a stage hazard, Medeus occasionally summons his army of Earth Dragons (the brown ones) to attack Players.

When an Earth Dragon is to appear, Medeus's eyes flash, the stage will rumble and dragon skulls in the background will glow and come back to life. Once they have appeared, they will use the dragon breath to attack for high knockback and damage. They disappear when the stage lights up and are forced back.

In the background you also see the 3 Princesses (Nyna, Maria, and Marth's sister Elice) and the Priestess (Lena) standing next to Medeus becuase his minions have captured them. But they are in a deep hypnosis, so they don't do anything besides being eye candy. :awesome:

Stage example:

-_______-

Stage Name: Dragon's Altar
Stage Icon: Falchion

Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Earth Dragon (Medeus's Theme)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dragon's Altar (Enemy Phase 4)
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Dark Emperor (Hardin's Theme)
Fire Emblem: New Mystery of the Emblem - My Unit's Theme
Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem - Divine Child, White Sage (Tiki & Gotoh's Theme Medley)
Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War - Final Chapter - The Final Holy War
Fire Emblem Gaiden - A Desperate Assault
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - The Chosen Ones (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light - Shadow Dragon Medley (Brawl)
Fossil Fighters - King Dynal
The Last Story - The One Ruling Everything
Pandora's Tower - Boss Theme

Credit also goes to Star for helping me out in the music department.

IMO I think it would end up being counterpick or banned, mostly due to the Earth Dragon stage hazard.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Maybe I should clear something up: I myself have no actual problem with Impa replacing Sheik. Personally.

However, I do believe it's a bad business decision and would get quite a lot of hate for it. That's mainly why I don't think it should be done. Likewise, I don't find it likely at all. Both playable would be awesome, though.

Moving on, I gotta play Wario Land: Shake It. Also, Isaac can use Vines too. :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm almost home. Decided to see what the convo's about...
...Kat and Ana and Ashley>Every other Wario Character. Shiek>Impa.
^Obvious Reasons^

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Not until they get dancing cats/dogs

Luco, you should do what try is doing and repost them so we can have a refresher course.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I guess to continue on:

Inspired by one of the 2 actual games made for our Robotic Operating Buddy, it's the Laboratory.

Seeing as none of the phases would truly fit into Smash properly without causing a scene, this stage was made from the ground up giving it a new age retro feel to it.

Still overall it's a pretty simple stage. When fighting here the main gimmick are the 4 pipes that move up and down repeatedly at random. These pipes are each solid walls so each time they move they change the fabric of the stage entirely! Every 5-10 seconds at 2 of the same colored pipes open and close so if you or an opponent is caught on top of or under one prepare to be squished!

Of course in the background you'll see R.O.B.'s partner, Professor Hector moving about, serving as the signal for when the pipes move. The screen will flash a glowing green color and Hector will move into his waiting stance until the pipes have effectively rearranged the room. So you always expect a new stage every time you fight here!

Stage Example:

p = Pipe

___p_______pp_____________p__
xxxpxxxxxxxxxppxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpxxx
xxxpxxxx---xxppxx---xxxxxxxxxxxpxxx
xxxpxxxxxxx|xppx|xxxxxxxxxxxxxpxxx
___p_______pp_____________p___

Stage Name: Laboratory
Stage Icon: Gyro

Tracks:
Gyromite/Stack Up - Gyromite (Brawl)
Wrecking Crew - Main Phase
Joy Mech Fight - Medley
Famicom Medley (Brawl)
Famicom Sports Medley (Brawl Lost Tracks)
Pro Wrestling - Main Theme
StarTropics - Dungeon
Dr. Mario - Chill Theme (Brawl)
Dr. Mario RX Online - Cough Theme
Excitebike: World Rally - Track Editor
Mario Paint - Gnat Attack Boss
Mega Man (1-6) - Stage Select Medley (If MM is in, and original Versions)

Some credit also goes to Star for helping me out a bit with the music selection. ;)

This would be banned instantly. lol

Taken from the final step in journey of the samurai apprentice Takamaru, it's the mysterious Murasame Castle!

Over all it's a pretty simple stage. As fighting takes place a top the highest balconey and roof of the castle.

The only main gimake is that occationally (if item's are turned on) friendly Tanookis will appear to aid fighters by dropping items if attacked. Also occasionally, the final boss, the Murasame Statue, itself will blast a hole in the center of the stage. However, just like the Metal Gears it does nothing but look on mensisingly.

Other then that it's a pretty atmospheric stage; it glows an eerie purple color and lightning repeatly strikes the top of the castle in the background. Also within the background one may see the 4 beginning castles Takamaru must visit can also be sited each all growing their own eerie colors. Along with Ninjas who jump around the stage's background.

Stage Name: Murasame Castle
Stage Icon: Japanese Castle

Stage Example:

x_______x
/xxxxxxxxx\
x________x

Tracks:
Nazo no Murasamejo - Main Theme - Douchuumen
Nazo no Murasamejo - Castle Theme
Nazo no Murasamejo - Murasame's Theme (Final Boss)
Famicom Detective Club Part II - Title Theme
Kirby's Adventure - Forest Area
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver - Summoning Dance
Hotel Dusk: Room 215 - Violet Sky
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons & Ages - Tarm Ruins
StarTropics II: Zoda's Revenge - Main Dungeon
Shin Onigashima - Shin Onigashima (Brawl)
Nazo no Murasamejo - Douchuumen (Original) (Brawl)
Mega Man 6 - Yamato Man (If MM is in)

Credit also goes to Star for helping me out with the music. ;)

Looking over this concept, this could actually be neutral.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I don't understand what's gross.

I'll post some of my other concepts in a sec.

EDIT: Never mind Luco's gone. :(

EDIT2: Never mind again. :D

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
No i'm not. :-P

Sorry, was busy for a bit. That looks good, --- . Knowing the strict standards of the URC, it would probably be banned, but I imagine it would be a fun stage for casual gamers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom