• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Thats it!

You may have missed it, but I'll stand by how proud I am that you have such a high influence in this thread.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I think Ukelele Pichu would be pretty cool
I used to think that too, until I met Notch Ear and Pichu colored Pichu.

The CANON Pichu Bros. Best way to represent HGSS (In playable character form) that I can think of. Besides maybe a trainer.

D

Deleted member

@Sir Ilpalazzo: I've seen some of your posts on GameFAQs and it's nice to have you over here.
Shortiecanbrawl said:
No, because Ganondorf being a clone had specific circumstance around it, so it's not the best example.
-Ganondorf (Sakurai mentions that he was lucky to get in – if he hadn’t had such a similar body type to Captain Falcon, he wouldn’t have made it into Melee)
The example works because Krystal has similar body structure to that of Zero Suit Samus (with the exception of the head), so if they were to run out of time (or in Ganondorf's cases, have extra time to add in clones), there's a slight possibility for Krystal to get in as a last minute clone. A specific circumstance similar to that of Ganondorf can happen.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Sir Ilpalazzo: I've seen some of your posts on GameFAQs and it's nice to have you over here.The example works because Krystal has similar body structure to that of Zero Suit Samus (with the exception of the head), so if they were to run out of time (or in Ganondorf's cases, have extra time to add in clones), there's a slight possibility for Krystal to get in as a last minute clone. A specific circumstance similar to that of Ganondorf can happen.

Well, that could happen, however beyond stupid it is. Especially considering in OoT, Ganon had SOME stuff to work with, but in his boss battles, he just liked to throw light, unlike Krystal.

But this topic is getting boring.

HGSS stage, anyone dig it?

Who cares if anyone digs it, just post it anyway
I would post BOTH my level ideas, but neither are on this computer. (Burned Tower and Goldenrod City)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Jezzum FanMan, does everything have to be possibilities and coin tosses?

Algebra was simply too long ago.

Self post #3 said:
Simply because there are clones in the Starfox set doesn't pinpoint the outcome of another character of the series. As shortie states, there are three games to draw material from for Krystal's sake.

Kid Iccarus is a completely different universe, something that is being developed and heavily presided over by Smash's creator, as Chronobound mentions.

There will be a distinct flavor to each character should any of them be implemented. No need to scrutinize over conceptions of the past.
This is why you don't gamble kids.vvvvvvvvvv

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's much easier to make an educated guess and admit you were wrong later than to entertain all possibilities.

EDIT: What's at stake here is only an E-penis, N!

yani

Smash Lord
I used to think that too, until I met Notch Ear and Pichu colored Pichu.

The CANON Pichu Bros. Best way to represent HGSS (In playable character form) that I can think of. Besides maybe a trainer.
Pichu Bros would be great too! One can have a notch ear and the other can wield the ukelele :awesome:

I think the ukelele Pichu would be a great way to show some Pokemon Ranger love, as well as giving 2nd gen a rep.

As for a HGSS stage, I saw a mod of the Ho-Oh Tower (Tin Tower is it? idr) which was pretty awesome. I'm down for it

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Krystal wouldn't be a clone and will use a staff if she gets in. Boom. Grow as much as you like if I'm wrong.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
OH No you didn't just insinuate that I could get BIG!

That's Ridley's department.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Speaking of IFs, have you updated your predictions Oasis?

As for me, I finally decided to stop CHEATING, this is my AS OF RIGHT NOW, newcomer roster prediction:

Mona
Dixie, King K. Rool
Zoroark, Mewtwo,
Ridley,
Samurai Goroh
Krystal
Roy
Palutena,
Little Mac, Issac, Shulk, Mii’s,

Not including Retros and third party characters

D

Deleted member

@nLiM8d: A correlation between Star Fox and Kid Icarus would not be needed to make Krystal a semi-clone in SSB4. It all depends on whenever or not the developers have the time or the willingness to make Krystal unique. I would say that they have it, but it is not a guarantee. Also remember that as I have pointed out, characters from a different universe can end up being a clone from a character from another universe. Ganondorf is from The Legend of Zelda and he was a clone of Captain Falcon, who was from F-zero.

My argument is not that I think Krystal being a semi-clone of Palutena/Medusa/Zero Suit Samus is probable, just simply that it is a possibility. That is all I am saying.

@Oasis_S: Better to entertain possibilities then be surprised when you're wrong.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Are you sure Misster?

You counting cards FanMan? Don't be a gambler.

Fandom Chance said:
Also remember that as I have pointed out, characters from a different universe can end up being a clone from a character from another universe. Ganondorf is from The Legend of Zelda and he was a clone of Captain Falcon, who was from F-zero.
Yes, but that was so long ago, just think of the new possibilities.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
@Sir Ilpalazzo: I've seen some of your posts on GameFAQs and it's nice to have you over here.The example works because Krystal has similar body structure to that of Zero Suit Samus (with the exception of the head), so if they were to run out of time (or in Ganondorf's cases, have extra time to add in clones), there's a slight possibility for Krystal to get in as a last minute clone. A specific circumstance similar to that of Ganondorf can happen.
That's your reasoning? Last I checked, Krystal isn't even that curvy and it's not like they couldn't use some other girl for a base.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure Misster?

Yes, but that was so long ago, just think of the new possibilities.
Not sure what you're saying here. I'm not really betting on Krystal being a clone. As a matter of fact, there are no newcomers I am betting on getting in, even ones I consider to be likely.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Not sure what you're saying here. I'm not really betting on Krystal being a clone. As a matter of fact, there are no newcomers I am betting on getting in, even ones I consider to be likely.
Why am I the only one that likes to gamble? I want to see prediction rosters! It's okay to ultimately BE WRONG.

I've seen Oasis' and Star's prediction rosters at one point... that's all I can remember.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
You'd fair well not to bait the hook then Man, if you catch my drift.

Keep that abacus in the closet.

D

Deleted member

Why am I the only one that likes to gamble? I want to see prediction rosters! It's okay to ultimately BE WRONG.

I've seen Oasis' and Star's prediction rosters at one point... that's all I can remember.
Well, if you want to see a prediction, here's mine.
Just because you asked, here is what I'm currently predicting (note that this is not final, so no explanation yet. I will have a new one in April with explanation)

- No Nintendo characters are cut.
- Sonic and Snake are cut.
- My newcomers prediction are Toad, King K. Rool, Ridley, Mewtwo, Victini, Roy, Palutena, Takamaru, Little Mac, Isaac, and Mega Man.

All of this rounds out to 48 characters. I'm not predicting that we'll get that many characters (I think we'll see a few more, thought a 40-44 slot roster is not out of the realm of possibility), but these are the characters I would say would make it if I had to guess.
But even then, I'm not betting on any of these happening.

D

Deleted member

Why April, SSBF? That's a pretty random time to update yo predictions
Because by then, Kid Icarus: Uprising will have been released and we will know the extent of Palutena's and Medusa's role. The role they play could very decide whenever or not they get in the next Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom