• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
If you're going to sit on the Sidelines as always, why don't you come sit with me on this here little red loveseat, N.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know what's happened recently to promote this sense of chaos and tension, all I know for me is that I don't condone it.

At this point, I suggest a break. If you all feel like you cannot carry on with your discussions in a civil manner, especially with the arguments, I recommend that head that suggestion.

It can only get worse from here.
Aren't we the supportive type? :troll:

Anyways, what ARE we arguing about? I just got back,and found 5 new pages.

Pichu Fan

Smash Journeyman
assist trophy idea- Magalor

He appears and his ship (the lor star cutter) crashes into the stage like in Return to Dreamland intro. Opponents that get hit by the ship get damaged severally. After the ship crashes, it leaves behind Energy spheres which you can be used as items to throw at enemies. The energy spheres are pretty much the same as the tires warios motor bike leaves behind.

:phone:

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
huh oh.....i feel another idea comeing up....i can FEEL IT IN MY PANTS....

actualy this idea is kinda IFY and im not wearing pants.
but ill say it anyways.

what do you guys think about being able to charge your arieals?....WAIT!...

i too think this idea can be risky but i say it should be done if.

*the time to charge fully is half the time as charging a smash.(1/2 a second i think it would be)

*charging slows down a characters fall as if they are floating just a bit for the attack.

* after a charged arial is realesed the player fast falls?...thats a mabe.

like i said this is just an ify idea...

D

Deleted member

@Iblis- I thought you would get pissed at my tone of text. lol

@SSBF- A semi-clone of Palutena and Medusa? How?
If they can clone Ganondorf, they can also clone Krystal. It all depends on if they are going to put in the effort to make her unique (which I hope they do). I think that she will be unique, but there's also the chance that she is a last-minute semi-clone of Palutena/Medusa due to both having a staff.

Shurikan

Smash Apprentice
huh oh.....i feel another idea comeing up....i can FEEL IT IN MY PANTS....

actualy this idea is kinda IFY and im not wearing pants.
but ill say it anyways.

what do you guys think about being able to charge your arieals?....WAIT!...

i too think this idea can be risky but i say it should be done if.

*the time to charge fully is half the time as charging a smash.(1/2 a second i think it would be)

*charging slows down a characters fall as if they are floating just a bit for the attack.

* after a charged arial is realesed the player fast falls?...thats a mabe.

like i said this is just an ify idea... ready.....TROLL!

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Dismal failure of association points Oasis.

In what world is red (a color) a material?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Who is to say Sakurai won't be under time constraints for Smash 4?
How's Japan reacting to this? What did they say after Brawl's release?

Am not expecting much either thb. Especially with no real new appearance to base him on. Twilight Princess was the perfect oppertunity to base him of something else than C.Falcon...

D

Deleted member

@SSBF- To be fair, the only reason Ganondorf was made a clone was because of time constraints
Ganondorf got in because there were extra time to put him in and five other clones. Not to mention that Sakurai noted similar body structure to Ganondorf was the only reason why he got in.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Poofection.
How Ironic.

I guess that works. Still, there's the possibility of her being a semi-clone of Palutena or Medusa due to them also having a staff.
I already said this but, unlike Fox, Falco, and Wolf, she has THINGS to work with. Why make Link play like Mario when he has his own stuff to work with. Fox, Falco, Wolf, Zelda, Sheik, and some others have very little to work with.

If they can clone Ganondorf, they can also clone Krystal. It all depends on if they are going to put in the effort to make her unique (which I hope they do). I think that she will be unique, but there's also the chance that she is a last-minute semi-clone of Palutena/Medusa due to both having a staff.
I find it funny that you think characters who aren't haven't even been revealed yet are somehow important enough to presidence over Krystal. I mean, Medusa hasn't been in Smash, and Palutena was there for ten seconds in SSE and was a Final Smash effect.

Also, there is a difference between a fighting staff, and a magic staff.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
It's stupid Wolf is still widely considered a clone, and is disliked for that but no one gives a **** about Ganon

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Hell yeah disfunk, "sugar, water, and of course purple"

Krystal has not been in smash, there is no legitimate precedence system to observe in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom