• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Haha, I feel ya. Without a job and no money to pay for school, I'm stuck doing nothing until I get employed again. Yeah, I'm planning to stick around for a bit again, I don't have much else to do.

And **** yeah we do. <3
Hahaha exact same situation here! Except for the school part, don't expect me going into them books again no more.

Great to see you around here though. <3 We should try and get some peeps to post here to. Caael has an account here I believe.

Also, how you feel about Skyward Sword Impa replacing Sheik as a character? Thus far nobody here likes the idea.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
On a seperate note from me and N's little back and forth, we need to have a skype group for this thread. That ish would be amazing.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
LOL now you're just graspin for source material blissy, you need to go back to skool son.

Anyhow, do you guys really want hear my ol rickety crickety voice? That stays in the bedroom.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Hahaha exact same situation here! Except for the school part, don't expect me going into them books again no more.

Great to see you around here though. <3 We should try and get some peeps to post here to. Caael has an account here I believe.

Also, how you feel about Skyward Sword Impa replacing Sheik as a character? Thus far nobody here likes the idea.
Caael?

Tell that potato head that he'll never be as great as Tom.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I got my degree, just not much I can do with it. :/
****ing international whole sale, it ain't ****. Studied it in English to. Though got really "lucky" with the exams :awesome: I believe I shouldn't study if I don't wanna end up with an enourmous debt, which I kind of don't

And you know Caael??? Why does this world feel so small all of a sudden???

A Skype group would be cool though. But I kinda have privacy issues at home so.:/

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
@gsninja wouldn't THIS be awesome to fight to? :awesome:
Oooooh my God, I would get so wet.

As far as I know, no one in the remaining community really has much of an interest in Smash, at least until SSB4 is close to release. If Caael already has an account, though, I guess we could always get him into a discussion. :p

Eh, I have my reserves about that too. Sheik's always been one of my favorite LoZ characters, so I'd feel kinda disappointed to see her replaced. At the same time, though, I'm not really against it.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Iblis, you know damn well po *****s like me can't afford no webcam
Who said we had to video chat? :smirk:

LOL now you're just graspin for source material blissy, you need to go back to skool son.

Anyhow, do you guys really want hear my ol rickety crickety voice? That stays in the bedroom.
School* doesn't start until the 10th. Also nukka shut up and get your *** on skype we skype aight?

Caael?

Tell that potato head that he'll never be as great as Tom.
This is why skype would hilarious. It would also deter possible veteran derping

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I would but yo *** don't know how to find me up on there. I'm the one that tried to get you hooked on those phonics son.

Yo English is too whack to understand kid.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Oooooh my God, I would get so wet.

As far as I know, no one in the remaining community really has much of an interest in Smash, at least until SSB4 is close to release. If Caael already has an account, though, I guess we could always get him into a discussion. :p

Eh, I have my reserves about that too. Sheik's always been one of my favorite LoZ characters, so I'd feel kinda disappointed to see her replaced. At the same time, though, I'm not really against it.
I remember an old member of out comminuty has a KILLERRR Roy in Melee though. I forgot his name however...

And Sheik being your favorite Zelda character I can respect at least. Most others here just pretend the possibility isn't even there.

Hhaha yeah Iblis, get used to this guy <3

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I would but yo *** don't know how to find me up on there. I'm the one that tried to get you hooked on those phonics son.

Yo English is too whack to understand kid.
Ignore the phonics son.

Anyways, yo *** couldn't find me either my man, whatchu talkin bout den?

Mine's built into my computer. Unfortunately, I lack the ability to SPEAK.
You're mute???

@DIDDY: HERE LET ME EDIT IT FOR EMPHASIS

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Word.

What the hell?

What de hell?

Wut de hell?

DE HELL
;o

I remember an old member of out comminuty has a KILLERRR Roy in Melee though. I forgot his name however...

And Sheik being your favorite Zelda character I can respect at least. Most others here just pretend the possibility isn't even there.
I don't remember either. We had a good group going during Brawl's first year, though. I remember Lin having a pretty solid Zelda, but I can't remember for the life of me who else used what.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I prefer to believe that HyperGoroh slit HyperFalcon's throat with his HyperKatana and removed HyperFalcon's HyperLarynx.

@Iblis: I technically COULD, but i dun wanna lolol.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
I prefer to believe that HyperGoroh slit HyperFalcon's throat with his HyperKatana and removed HyperFalcon's HyperLarynx.
Damn, look who's going deep over missing now.

Also, no Iblis I found yo ****!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
;o

I don't remember either. We had a good group going during Brawl's first year, though. I remember Lin having a pretty solid Zelda, but I can't remember for the life of me who else used what.
They played each other? Missed out a lot I guess. You played with Lin though? How come you meet all our
hot
chicks? :laugh:

Am I editing for emphasis though?

Can't help my short term memory dude :c

My long term memory is a beast though

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Aiyyo listen here son. Re-add me because my skype updated and of my request and supposed request were deleted.

@Franky: y dun u wanna?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wow this thread is moving way too fast even for me.

As a suggestion, we should probably get back on topic...

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
They played each other? Missed out a lot I guess. You played with Lin though? How come you meet all our
hot
chicks? :laugh:

Am I editing for emphasis though?

Can't help my short term memory dude :c

My long term memory is a beast though
Hahaha, well, I didn't meet with her personally, it was just a Wi-Fi group. Hell, the only GSS girl I met was Yuki at Anime Expo last year. But hey, I tend to have that effect on women. ;D

And dude, I can relate 100% with the memory thing. My short-term memory is ****ing awful.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Reunions and I'm trying to set up a skype group for this thread.

@TRIHI: I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SAY THAT ****! My rebuttal my skype group topic is on topic because it is relating to the thread, the thread is on topic because we assume inside the thread for it to on topic, or the thread wouldn't have a topic at all. So this is on topic, it will also give a chance to keep the off-topicness you speak of, out of here.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hahaha, well, I didn't meet with her personally, it was just a Wi-Fi group. Hell, the only GSS girl I met was Yuki at Anime Expo last year. But hey, I tend to have that effect on women. ;D

And dude, I can relate 100% with the memory thing. My short-term memory is ****ing awful.
Not even class reunion man, we're WORLD WIDE BABY :awesome:
Plus we;'re discussing even more Golden Sun than we used to

And that was exactly what I talked about dude! I almost met her when she was visiting Amsterdam, but she came to the city around a week later since I left for vacation to France.

Short term memories are for losers anyway. :glare:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I wonder who has come for the reunion? (-lvl-)? I'd like to meet these persons in the reunion!

Skype-group, hum... made me think, I'd do you guys a chatroom when there's gonna be E3 in some site, hohoo-

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Iblis: Correct. It's on the top of my computer. HP Webcam.

Anyway, I see Isaac as the most likely Golden Sun choice. If only because of the AT status.(apparently not enough people give it credit)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If you did your research he'd would change colors and cause people seizures like Hyper Sonic.

EDIT: The below post futher demonstrates why you should have done your research.

gsninja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gsninja
3DS FC
5455-9389-5386
Switch FC
1284 3127 1819
Not even class reunion man, we're WORLD WIDE BABY :awesome:
Plus we;'re discussing even more Golden Sun than we used to

And that was exactly what I talked about dude! I almost met her when she was visiting Amsterdam, but she came to the city around a week later since I left for vacation to France.

Short term memories are for losers anyway. :glare:
Aaaaaaaw yeah. By the way, before we get into SSB4 discussions and Golden Sun shenanigans again, do you have a Google+ account? Some of us do hangouts rather consistently, like me, WD, GL, and Icy. You should join us. <3

Also, since we're talking about making a Skype group for the thread, I'd totally be down for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom