• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Disactive Imports Got Imprisioned... Lol that's good...

Victini said:
The first picture is me trying to enter the Rage Comic forms, but it didn't work! The second one? Terrible highschool years...

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Let me hop in on this joke train really quick.

A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo. Knowing that he could hop high, the zoo officials put up a ten foot fence. He was out the next morning, just roaming around the zoo.
A twenty foot fence was put up. Again he go out.
When the fence was forty feet high, a camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo,
"How high do you think they'll go?"
The kangaroo said, "About a thousand feet, unless somebody locks the gate at night!

Now we know why...

Jack, is that you?

Those claws on Digini remind me of, well I better not say...
@ disfunkshunal
That reminds me of Peppy Hare, lol! I now expect Vctini to squeal "DO A BARREL ROLL!!!"
Uh... QUICK! SOMEONE CALL AN EXORCIST BEFORE VICTINI KILLS US ALL!
YOU ALSO MIGHT WANT TO CALL A COUPLE S.W.A.T. TEAMS! HURRY!

:phone:
I like how that angry Digimon-esk picture of Victini looks like friggen the Phoenix from X-Men. At least the flame/aura part... >.>
I started dying a little bit harder with each one of these posts!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey, it's Digimon. Makes no difference what my bad jokes are.
(Because they alrdy joked themselves.)
SSBF, what's that twitter called?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Sma4sh roasting session???

LETS DO THIS ****.

Aiyyo some get, Chu, Toise, and Bound up in this piece! Things will get hyped in a New York Minute, you feel me?

You *****s aint ****!!!!

D

Deleted member

Did someone see the link to my twitter and does it work? Not really sure how I'm suppose to get it to link here if that's the case.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
What's going on with the Victini pictures? Not going to lie one's kind of disturbing :urg:

Anyway I don't think I've ever posted my starting roster so here it is

[COLLAPSE="Starting"]Mario
Peach
Bowser
Toad

Yoshi

Wario

Donkey Kong
King K. Rool

Link
Zelda
Tingle

Kirby
King Dedede

Fox

Pit
Palutena

Samus/ZSS

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer(Treecko, Marshtomp, Blaziken)
Victini

Marth

Olimar

Ness

Issac

Ice Climbers

Little Mac

The starting roster would consist of 26 characters(28 with form changes.)[/COLLAPSE]

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
WOW, stinkmeaner references?

I must really be a rabble rouser.

FIRST ORDER- Victini Roast

Ripoff of

D

Deleted member

What's going on with the Victini pictures? Not going to lie one's kind of disturbing :urg:

Anyway I don't think I've ever posted my starting roster so here it is

[COLLAPSE="Starting"]Mario
Peach
Bowser
Toad

Yoshi

Wario

Donkey Kong
King K. Rool

Link
Zelda
Tingle

Kirby
King Dedede

Fox

Pit
Palutena

Samus/ZSS

Pikachu
Pokemon Trainer(Treecko, Marshtomp, Blaziken)
Victini

Marth

Olimar

Ness

Issac

Ice Climbers

Little Mac

The starting roster would consist of 26 characters(28 with form changes.)[/COLLAPSE]
The first picture was OK and kind of bad***, but the second picture was ugly.

@xIblisx: Not sure how to link from my twitter.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
I'm actually starting to think that we might not actually get anything at E3... I had a terrible dream that Kid Icarus got delayed.. again.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Well, I'm gonna go for a bit and see if I can find the Backroom. I'll be back later.

:phone:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If I made a twitter would you guys follow me?? I'd follow back (has been thinking about just making a twitter so I can have a Twitter and Facebook. Covering all options.)

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, I don't have a Twitter, and I don't really use Facebook all that much. Nor do I really want to post personal information on the web.

It also seems we have some new BR members. Have fun. ;)

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
If I made a twitter would you guys follow me?? I'd follow back (has been thinking about just making a twitter so I can have a Twitter and Facebook. Covering all options.)
Dude it would be awesome to be able to follow your in depth ideas, as you seem like the type of person that can hold the attention of large groups.

Just Look at what you did with the Sonic Topic.
_ _ _

If people don't mind, I'd like to have a couple sessions where we do clown on characters. We spend all this time building this idealization of a character on a pedestal and things tend to get too aggressive/sensitive over it.

I'd like to add the motion that we should be able to poke fun without feelings getting hurt.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Now I just have to translate my language into Japanese, then show him my Victini Moveset... If that's ok.
OMG what's his full name? It starts with an M right?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
If people don't mind, I'd like to have a couple sessions where we do clown on characters. We spend all this time building this idealization of a character on a pedestal and things tend to get too aggressive/sensitive over it.

I'd like to add the motion that we should be able to poke fun without feelings getting hurt.
Sounds like fun. "Waits for Oasis to join in"

Just warn me when we do Palutena as I want to get my nerd glasses back out. :laugh:

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
As an example.

A few months ago I give out some ideas of how Dixie could be implemented.

I quickly grew frustrated in the discussion, not because folks disagreed with my ideas but that they dismissed my thought process about those ideas.

Like right now, I have absolutely no problem with what Kuma mentioned, but wow the discussions I've seen lately about a person's liking towards a particular character is mind numbing.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Please don't ask me to translate. Give me a couple months, after translating videos I'm tired of translating for people XD

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Just made this, I'm aware that a majority of the people here are Victini supporters but feel free to join if you want to.

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=2680
Sure, after I thought of a way on how to use his Illusion ability I'm fine with him now. That and I need a little break from Victini.

As for me translating, sorry but I'm just not good enough yet to do that amount of translation.

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
ROASTING

I never could understand the hip loops, it SCREAMS 80's to 90's transition.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Sure, after I thought of a way on how to use his Illusion ability I'm fine with him now. That and I need a little break from Victini.

As for me translating, sorry but I'm just not good enough yet to do that amount of translation.
Alright thanks, I'm probably going to try to work on an essay and a few other things over the weekend since I have both Thursday and Friday off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom