• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wow, Omega. You were the last person I'd expect to leave. :laugh:

Oh well. Until then; Bye.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wish you well Omega, take care man. It's time I stop playing the Brett Favre routine and stick to my word soon.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Don't leave, Meg! You're my favorite butt buddy here out of everyone :urg:

But, yeah, I wish you the best of luck, we'll catch you later, dudeman :cool:

:phone:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
It's good guys, I've had alot of fun with you all, it's just that I've had alot going with me, and with college coming up soon I can't afford to be on the boards all the time, plus alot of work, but if you want I'll transfer my group to somebody.

Shoutout to Starphoenix, ---, ChronoBound, xIblisx, Metal Overlord, Oasis, Berserker, SSBFan, Shortie, Toise, HyperFalcon and everybody else, and yes even you MechaWave, for now I shall await and give my fairwell.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's good guys, I've had alot of fun with you all, it's just that I've had alot going with me, and with college coming up soon I can't afford to be on the boards all the time, plus alot of work, but if you want I'll transfer my group to somebody.

Shoutout to Starphoenix, ---, ChronoBound, xIblisx, Metal Overlord, Oasis, Berserker, SSBFan, Shortie, Toise, HyperFalcon and everybody else, and yes even you MechaWave, for now I shall await and give my fairwell.

Choose who you wish. And thanks. :)

D

Deleted member

@OmegaXVII: You can always transfer the group to me if you want (or more experienced vets like KumaOso).

If you do stick to your words, then it'd been nice having you around and I'll see you at E3 2012. Can't wait until then.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Don't transfer it to me. Too much school stuff to worry about.

D

Deleted member

If it's not me, I'm open to pretty much anyone that is a vet to take over if they have time. I've been thinking about taking a poll on who Omega transfer leadership to.

@HyperFalcon: Have you been around since the pre-Melee days? I'm curious.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If it's not me, I'm open to pretty much anyone that is a vet to take over if they have time. I've been thinking about taking a poll on who Omega transfer leadership to.

@HyperFalcon: Have you been around since the pre-Melee days? I'm curious.
Been around a bit after 64 came out, actually. I'm a vet due to time, but not gameplay-awesome or anything.(as in, I never topped or got close)

D

Deleted member

So I guess ChronoBound isn't the only pre-Melee person around nowadays. Anyway, thanks.

D

Deleted member

I absolutely loved the original as a child and it's one of my favorite games. The nostalgic factor it contained has me remembering the experience to this date. The ability to play as your favorite Nintendo characters is a main attraction for me.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I downloaded it on my Wii too, because it's mechanics are different towards what Brawl is, which is amusing ^^
I have it on my Wii, my computer(had, since I required a harddrive reset), and on the 64. No matter where I play/watch the stuff, it's always a great game.

This is why I love it. It's always been a fun game with great challenges. Admittably, it doesn't have as much to do as the other two games, but it's still great!

@SSBF: Likewise. Just the roster alone has always been great. Albeit, I'd like a bit more originality if possible.(Krystal, anyone?)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fox's spam (B)v x Hyrule's wall... lol
Wait, u got it on ur computer? How? (if u know how to get brawl too, let me know!)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Fox's spam (B)v x Hyrule's wall... lol
Wait, u got it on ur computer? How?
Illegally. That's all I'll say about it. Just look it up via Google. Can't break the rules here.

No, there's no way to get Brawl on your computer, I think Melee was also a bit difficult.

OmegaXXII

Yeah, the original was my favorite indeed, I must admit, it's better than Brawl, I loved playing with Kirby in Final Destination.

OmegaXXII

Man, that game was introduced to me by my friend in 2000, I think I would have never gotten into it if it wasn't for him, then I stopped a few years and finally got Melee in 2006.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Lata Omega, thanks again for adding me to the BR and sorry if there was any tension between us :)
By the time you come back, or if you're still gonna be lurking around, I'll have a good amount of movesets done along with some other stuff.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Well, my movesets are just generally what I think core players want and Project M seems to already have some of the things I want, so I hope I don't rip off them too much :p

I noticed you've been around for a while Hyper. Pretty crazy he's been here 10 years before me xD
Anyway, were you telling asage about a N64 emulator?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
@Goku- Late response, but it was just an idea I had lol right now I just want Sonic back before I go to any ideas like Bounce Attack and all that

@asage- How old you is, dude? Just curious

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, my movesets are just generally what I think core players want and Project M seems to already have some of the things I want, so I hope I don't rip off them too much :p

I noticed you've been around for a while Hyper. Pretty crazy he's been here 10 years before me xD
Anyway, were you telling asage about a N64 emulator?
Yes. But we can't speak about them on this board. For understandable reasons. Atleast, not counting playing online tournies, but anybody can easily pick up the requirements. Hence PM's or ONE stickied topic, etc.

And hey, when you're old...

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Yamcha
It's been said around here a lot, so I can imagine a huge uproar if Sonic doesn't return, so I'm sure he will

But would you rather use Bounce Attack as a Dair (my preference) or a Special?

@Hyper
Whoops sorry nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom