• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Mario is there for scale.

Also realize I forgot the bridge between the bar and building next to it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I was talking with some ppl who approve Toon Link. After speaking with them, I learned another factor about some characters (and yes, I mean it). How cute can they get? I am not joking, and I lol'd about it (I'm in the dark on this topic, if you didn't kno). So after looking at some pics, I figured out that maybe we can bring Young Link back:

Just something to think about.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Ah, I see you want Y.Link back, I've been suggesting this from the beginning lol... but yeah IMO better than Toon Link, at least as a swap would be nice.

:phone:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
@Shortiecanbrawl: If you want to see real game rage, just take off third-parties from SSB4. Nothing would be more hilarious then the back lash that would ensue from Sonic's removal.
Me and Sonic have an interesting relationship. I like his series' characters, but I don't really like him. I REALLY am not a fan of the utter doucheyness he brought to Brawl. "You're too slow" made more enemies then fans. The fanboys made more enemies by just them being themselves.

Oh, have we agreed that being realistic is nonesense?
I just wrote a paper and I used this site to describe two different types of people. One one side we have individuaks who accept the truth, and work with it. Then we have to people who deny the truth, and eat up all the sugar coated lies and fallacies, which leads them to predict/speculated with blurred vision. This reminded me of my paper.

Hey dude, it's just a joke, I still want him as well, maybe DLC?
STOP. STOP. STOP. You have no idea if DLC is going to happen. Nintendo has come out I believe at one point and said they don't do DLC. PLUS, even if they end up doing DLC, not EVERYONE can be part of it. "Maybe DLC" is becoming one of the more annoying things I'm seeing.

OVERALL, you know the day has been bad when the best post also has a picture of Mewtwo holding a giant spoon.

OmegaXXII

lets talk about street fighter stages ideas:)
Well, how about Ryu's Japan stage, it would take place during twilight with a beautiful lake behind it will a big Japanese traditional castle with mountains in the background, it's in Street Fighter Alpha 3, it's a beautiful stage indeed.

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman

I think these guys should come back... I don't care how bad they were to some. They deserve another shot.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
OVERALL, you know the day has been bad when the best post also has a picture of Mewtwo holding a giant spoon.
I'm pretty sure you're refering to me... :awesome:

And yes, today has not been very good. :facepalm:

OmegaXXII

STOP. STOP. STOP. You have no idea if DLC is going to happen. Nintendo has come out I believe at one point and said they don't do DLC. PLUS, even if they end up doing DLC, not EVERYONE can be part of it. "Maybe DLC" is becoming one of the more annoying things I'm seeing.
Are you kidding me? You are definetly NOT thinking straight, first of all Nintendo will definetly do DLC content on it's own games, don't believe me, look at THIS HERE, you are obviously against the idea but the fact of the matter is, why wouldn't Nintendo do DLC on one of it's biggest, best selling titles of all time? If you ask me, Smash is the perfect game to incorporate DLC, why? Because it offers extra stuff such as costumes, music, and possibly characters and stages and that my friend would reel in lots of money since it also happens to be a major selling game, plus it gives the ability to add content that would otherwise never be included during launch date.

My question to you is, why wouldn't Nintendo take advantage of such a feature that Iwata clearly shows interest in doing? Why wouldn't it be suggested to Sakurai at all? I ask you this.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Pichu evolved, Young link got a re-design, and Mario never left. Roy and Mewtwo arebasicallythe ones that actually left.
So... What happened to the original Pikachu O_o???
Young Link will never be compared to Toon Link if ur trying to do so.
Mario obviously nvr left ???
Roy retired
Mewtwo wanted some milk, then did some laundry.

OmegaXXII

I think these guys should come back... I don't care how bad they were to some. They deserve another shot.
Agreed, at least Mewtwo has a good chance, as well as Roy, I would like to see them all as well, possibly as DLC to commemarate Smash's history. :)

SwayneGang

Smash Journeyman
Even though I'm pretty sure he's never seen this place:

Sakurai, I'm begging you. Bring those 5 back. Cut no one, no matter how much you may want to.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
People tend to claim that Brawl's Pikachu is the Pichu from Melee, since one of Pikachu's recolors involves Pichu's goggles.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
So... What happened to the original Pikachu O_o??? A mystery that may never be solved...
Young Link will never be compared to Toon Link if ur trying to do so. Well, they're both young Links and have similar moves to the 'original' one and therefore each other...
Mario obviously nvr left ???Correct.
Roy retired
Mewtwo wanted some milk, then did some laundry. I guess Smash wasn't that important to him. Such a shame.
Responses in green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom