• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Sigh... must I continue to show negativity? Apparently some people have a problem when they get a bad comment.

I disagree with Mewtwo floating like Peach.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Sigh... must I continue to show negativity? Apparently some people have a problem when they get a bad comment.

I disagree with Mewtwo floating like Peach.
I agree with you on the floating.

Mewtwo: All of my valiant servents are working the way they should, I see.

Me: T_T

(2x post?! U guys r too slow! :sonic:)

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
@king He can be watever he wants to be.

@--- Well, it IS Peach's signature ability, and has been for years. I suggest having three jumps.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
@king He can be watever he wants to be.

@--- Well, it IS Peach's signature ability, and has been for years. I suggest having three jumps.
Good point; I'll keep it in mind. I only brought up floating however as it was suggested to me several times before.

Also if Mewtwo can be whatever he wants to be, doesn't that mean he can also be Peach by stealing her signature jump? :laugh:

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Having Mewtwo with a floating ability only shows how light he would be, yes I am aware he is psychic but I'd rather he have it more like Lucario, his moveset is supposed to be revamped not let it be like it was in Melee, floaty is bad.

:phone:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Good point; I'll keep it in mind. I only brought up floating however as it was suggested to me several times before.

Also if Mewtwo can be whatever he wants to be, doesn't that mean he can also be Peach by stealing her signature jump? :laugh:
You learn fast, Young ---!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
well considering she's been confirmed for Mario Kart 7 after having appeared in MKW too, this might get her chances of appearing in spinoffs higher
Spin-off appearances don't exactly help Rosalina out. Waluigi has been spin-off exclusive, and yet his only role in Brawl was as an Assist Trophy.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
You learn fast, Young ---!
Thank you Master Yoda Lucario. :awesome:

As for floating, I don't really think it'll change due to Sakurai's perception of him. So he might as well gain a better recovery based off it as well. And personally I don't want a from the ground up revamp.

In my opinion, Mewtwo floating is a part of his character, without it he'd be just like Zoroark without it's Illusion ability.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Thank you Master Yoda Lucario. :awesome:

As for floating, I don't really think it'll change due to Sakurai's perception of him. So he might as well gain a better recovery based off it as well. And personally I don't want a from the ground up revamp.

In my opinion, Mewtwo floating is a part of his character, without it he'd be just like Zoroark without it's Illusion ability.
Yeah, when he's "walking" and "running". When he jumps, that's jumping. When he uses (B)^, he's teleporting. But he's the master, so idk wat the hell he wants to do this time around.
Sakurai: Mewtwo can use Electro Ball!
Me: WTF MAN!?

And BTW...

I'm seeing a pattern T_T

TheFel9

Smash Rookie
While I doubt anyone is seriously holding their breath in regards to my roster I just wanted to inform you guys that I'm experiencing some techincal difficulties and will not have it up tonight (today for you guys?)

Oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow and am looking forward to any feedback I get.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
While I doubt anyone is seriously holding their breath in regards to my roster I just wanted to inform you guys that I'm experiencing some techincal difficulties and will not have it up tonight (today for you guys?)

Oh well, I'll fix it tomorrow and am looking forward to any feedback I get.
No problem.

Besides we've been waiting on other people's rosters for a much longer time now anyway so we're used to it. "looks at Omega" :p

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Haha, thiis is just what I had in mind, Zoroark is his superior indeed. :cool:

:phone:
NO. NO. NO. :mad:
PS: I'm making some movesets for some characters. Check'em out:
Young Link
Mewtwo
Mario

SO, basically remixing movesets for the better. Plus due to my obsession of believing that making ur own characters is a smart idea, I've also been making 3 movesets from my comic series, but you don't need to worry about that ^^

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
What memes do you think Sm4sh characters could represent? This might seem immature but hey what can you do?

I have 2 in mind already.

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
Talking about stages? Here is the design for one I did.

Alfard: Mintaka Streets.

Music:
True Mirror (+Guitar)
Valedictory Elegy (+Guitar)
Poacher
Chaotic Dance 3
Vitriolic a Stroke
Imperial Dynamics

Design:

The majority of the basic map is pre-rendered, as a nod to its origins. This means the camera can't be tilted.

The yellow boxes are buildings, which can be walked in front of or top of. In the area between buildings, Imperial Soldiers have cordoned off the area with the smashers are fighting, with a blockade

To the right is the dock area. The bars on the structure are just foreground and will be passed through, while the thingy on the right ledge is the the thing you walk on to get the secret recipe in EW. It can be passed through and both the end of it and the place it attaches to the ground are "ledges".

The red box is the "bar" area, with a small table inside it. Entrances are marked by blue boxes. Inside are imperial solders hanging out, they will flee into the background when a smasher enters.

The sewers can be accessed via manhole (drop through passage) in the streets or the sides of the stage. Inside there are two layers, the walkway and the water (which slowly pushes a smasher to one of the sides, plus items may spawn here). The water ends a bit before the ledge for a small ledge blocking movement. KOs can be scored here. Some cells can be seen in the background.

At some areas of the stage, Machina Gas is sprayed out. While in this gas, any sleep or daze effect lasts longer.

Pods and other imperial ships may fly overhead and be able to be used as platforms.

The small door in the sewer is for decoration

The small figure is Mario for scale

There should be more land between the Gazebo and building to the left than when I initially drew this to allow the fluffpup house in the background and the waterway should end by it turning into the foreground that gradually fades away due to lack of light, but both are too minor to edit.

deuxhero

Smash Journeyman
I have heard the "Do Want" meme, though am not at all familiar with attaching the image used.

No comments on the stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom