• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Each gen has different versions that are named after colors. You really didnt know?
Wrights gonna have a trailer?

Gray is a lame name if this is gonna be the last Pokemon gen

Yep. I didn't know.... I'm one of those people who don't know much about pokemon......

Oh and YES! WRIGHT IS GETTING A TRAILER!!!OP

JIOFshfoshvgfahfosohvgsdhviodjbopdjohdioghvbgdiog0----

okay.... gotta contain the hype for now....

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Thats actually the first time Ive heard someone not knowing the pattern to the Pokemon games at the least :p

Wrights already confirmed tho, so you mean a trailer with Wright?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Yep. I didn't know.... I'm one of those people who don't know much about pokemon......

Oh and YES! WRIGHT IS GETTING A TRAILER!!!OP

JIOFshfoshvgfahfosohvgsdhviodjbopdjohdioghvbgdiog0----

okay.... gotta contain the hype for now....

I found that funny.

Anyway, I am eager for one as well, probably even more than a Smash 4 trailer at the moment, I wonder what his theme will be? It better be good.

:phone:

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
What if the only news we get about SSB4 at E3 is a teaser trailer. Not one like Brawls with newcomers but just a teaser with Mario, Link, Kirby and Pika?

Thats actually the first time Ive heard someone not knowing the pattern to the Pokemon games at the least :p

Wrights already confirmed tho, so you mean a trailer with Wright?

What if the only news we get about SSB4 at E3 is a teaser trailer. Not one like Brawls with newcomers but just a teaser with Mario, Link, Kirby and Pika?

Well then......... We'll have to wait....

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
No, that would be bad, no actual confirmation of new characters would leave us drooling for them, at least show a DOJO.

Thino

Smash Master
there's still a chance, I mean Metaknight and Pit were introduced pretty early right? and I mean by that in one of the first brawl trailers ( I don't remember )

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Now that the site isn't farting epically for me, it's time for my morning multi-quote of the day! :grin:

To add to that, I would say Mewtwo best represents legendary Pokemon as a whole. "The Most Powerful Pokemon" is his ****ing TITLE! And he was the first. And we haven't quite had another one like him. It's always divided up into twos or threes now. Mewtwo was THE ONE! ForgetaboutMew
Just another reason why Mewtwo NEEDS to be in Smash. Oasis knows where it's at. :cool:

Something about Pokemon being childish I think it happened with him an Asage.

Wow :laugh:

He stated that almost that nobody stood a chance like Tingle did, even shooting down ideas while I presented him with good logical facts, he was definetly blinded by bias.

Again, wow :laugh:

I predict that the news of smash 4 in the future is....

"We still haven't started the development and we are still working on Kid Icarus :troll:" -Sakurai
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened...

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

No, that would be bad, no actual confirmation of new characters would leave us drooling for them, at least show a DOJO.

As I said before, each newcomer (and returner) should get their own gameplay trailers. Would make the hype feel more authentic.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
Doh, I meant a UMvC trailer with everyone including Wright, not just by himself.

And Im going by what Berserker went with Kid Icarus being delayed and whatnot.

Also, Phostopheles had an avi with a troll Tingle. Was he being serious or did he really rage?

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Doh, I meant a UMvC trailer with everyone including Wright, not just by himself.

And Im going by what Berserker went with Kid Icarus being delayed and whatnot.

Also, Phostopheles had an avi with a troll Tingle. Was he being serious or did he really rage?
He had that for a while. Not sure when he first revealed when he started rooting for Tingle, but he pretty much trolled the first day he got here. Everyone (including me) got on him for it. Probably why he decided to have a Tingle avi with a troll face on it...

Thino

Smash Master
weird , from the one time I replied to Johnknight long time ago in argument about how franchise sales determine the likelihood of a franchise getting a certain number of rep in SSB4 , he seemed to know really well his ways around dealing with opinions.

that was the only time I interacted with him and I was pretty satisfied

guess everyone has pet peeves

Thino

Smash Master
Well Phos was basically saying that Tingle was the most deserving and started insulting anybody who disagreed with that, which in turn sparked JohnKnight, it was a show indeed.

I wish I was there to interfere with that kind of stuff , unfortunately I cant be in this thread too often because of work

this kind of way to try to force your opinion on everyone else only deserve a "Tingle is not the most deserving character, u mad? :troll:"

with repeating the last part at every insult

no rage

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Well Phos was basically saying that Tingle was the most deserving and started insulting anybody who disagreed with that, which in turn sparked JohnKnight, it was a show indeed.

Wow.

Thino's right, everyone really does have pet peeves...

I'm relatively new to this forum, but not new to forums (and the internet) in general, so I've dealt with my fair share of trolls...

So trolls don't really bother me like they would other people.

It might not have meant much, but I wish I was there, maybe I could've helped John out...

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Um, guys, i know this is completely off topic, but literally 5 minutes ago my mum presented me with a new nunchuk(which is pretty cool), AND Gamecube controllers! Yay! This is going to be awesome!

Oh, yeah that argument got pretty intense. I got drawn in to it but i argued with him over a different sector(about numbers and money). Some pretty heated words were exchanged between J-knight and Phos, i'll admit. Someone else can look up the page...

Thino

Smash Master
Um, guys, i know this is completely off topic, but literally 5 minutes ago my mum presented me with a new nunchuk(which is pretty cool), AND Gamecube controllers! Yay! This is going to be awesome!
trade them for classic controllers later, unless you wanna play Smash 4 with a Wiimote OR a gamecube adapter comes out for WiiU
;__;

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Yeah well i placed fairly well in a tournament in which my brother and I were the only ones to use the wii-chuk, so the GC controllers are more for fun(and because everyone tells me to get them).

I might use it, depending on how it feels. I'm pretty adaptable: I love the N64 controller(it feels so natural to me) and it's the same with the SNES controller(even when playing Starwing which has the funniest controls).

Online or local?

I won a few tourneys but I usually get 5th or 4th. Sometimes, I get 3rd or 2nd. WHY WARIO!?? WHY!?

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Local, I didn't go particularly well, but for a first tournament it was decent and a lot of people said they were impressed with my... ... ...Lucas-ing.

I can find the page for you if it's that important, give me a moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom