• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Good. Good. You're learning.

Excellent.

WWWD? - An ancronym to live by

Anyone think that Phostophelese guy will be back soon? The way I see it, they always come back. What happened between him and Toise? Do you know what page post number it was on? I wanna read it.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Something happened between him and Toise? Nonsense, Toise is much too good for that.
Ikr? He knew some stuff, but I think he got a big head or something. I should have been a lot more passive agressive with him, like I am with the rest of the cats 'round here.

wait, don't tell me some people on the internet leave threads because of arguments, unless it was some other reason
It was a mixture of me telling him he was being stupid, and asage just being stupid that got him mad. But, he was being stupid.

So yeah, argument.

Thino

Smash Master
Anyone think that Phostophelese guy will be back soon? The way I see it, they always come back. What happened between him and Toise? Do you know what page post number it was on? I wanna read it.
wait, don't tell me some people on the internet leave threads because of arguments, unless it was some other reason

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
The thing is, you wouldn't ever say that about Gen I, would you? The idea is a little MUCH, I agree. But I don't think it's bad because of how much Gen V it has.

Also, Trainer Silver 4 Smash.

Isn't that Silver? He would be pretty cool to be honest, although I prefer Giovanni or a 3rd gen May which IMO would be way better, I'm guessing Silver would have, Sneasel, Crobat and Alakazam??

:phone:

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
It's like, I could understand why Silver or Giovanni might warrant inclusion, however farfetched they may be, BUT you suggest these ridiculous Pokeymanz as the actual playable characters. WHAT BUSINESS DOES CROBAT HAVE BEING PLAYABLE.

Huff.

OmegaXXII

It's like, I could understand why Silver or Giovanni might warrant inclusion, however farfetched they may be, BUT you suggest these ridiculous Pokeymanz as the actual playable characters. WHAT BUSINESS DOES CROBAT HAVE BEING PLAYABLE.

Huff.
Well, for one he would be unique, and since Crobat is Silver Pokemon I guess he could use him right? I've heard trainer N would also be a good choice, I remember somebody saying that his Pokemon are all evil based as well like with legendaries and such.

I still did find the Mach Rider idea quite interesting, too bad I can't see it happening unless he turns out go be fhe new WTF! character like ROB or G&W, otherwise I thing he's unlikely.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

Huff.
Well even so, in the end, five slots isn't enough for a series like Pokemon to be thinking "Oh, should we add a rival? Or a villain?". They already have too much ground to cover with mascots and Icons of the series. There just isn't enough slots to think about storyline characters. We pretty much have to think about "OH they're the face/popular Pokemon they're a good idea".

I mean look at every character so far:

Pikachu [Pokemon's mascot]
Jigglypuff [Once a very popular Pokemon, now a Smash veteran]
Red [His name says it all. He is who started Pokemon]
Mewtwo [Insanely popular Pokemon]
Pichu [Represented the second generation; popular Pokemon]
Lucario [Mascot of the fourth series; popular Pokemon]

With Zoroark, Victini Mewtwo, and heck if we get a RS remake, we'll have even more to worry about with Doexys. We just don't have room for the (super cool) not mascot-y characters.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
To add to that, I would say Mewtwo best represents legendary Pokemon as a whole. "The Most Powerful Pokemon" is his ****ing TITLE! And he was the first. And we haven't quite had another one like him. It's always divided up into twos or threes now. Mewtwo was THE ONE! ForgetaboutMew

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
It's implied that Silver is Giovanni's son, so some sort of cameo for Silver would be cool if Giovanni was in.
He IS his son it was revealed in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. Silver hates Team Rocket because Giovanni gave up on it

Wait... What happened to Photophelese?

Did something happen?

Don't tell me he actually raged just because of an argument and since when were things taken personally here?

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528

Did something happen?

Don't tell me he actually raged just because of an argument and since when were things taken personally here?
Something about Pokemon being childish I think it happened with him an Asage.

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
@Opelucid
Oh well I just looked it up, I thought it was just implied not directly stated. I know it was implied in FR/LG. Either way, Silver's appearance would be cool.

Mewtwo shouldn't be controlled by a trainer though, it should be on its own. As one of the most powerful Pokemon it has to say f**k that to trainers xD

@Shortie
If there really is gonna be another RS (which I think would be awesome), RBG would be the only gen that won't have graphics up to date. UNLESS gen1 would be the first 3D remake. And by that I mean third person behind the player and viewing Kanto with three dimensional perspectives rather than just sprites. :D

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Did something happen?

Lol yeah he tried telling me Pokemon is childish and I laughed at him. I still question why he stated Tingle has a better shot at SSB4 than anyone, which I haven't found the answer to. I've played my cards, and yet do I see a valuable moveset/FS/(A) combo -_-

OmegaXXII

He stated that almost that nobody stood a chance like Tingle did, even shooting down ideas while I presented him with good logical facts, he was definetly blinded by bias.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's water under the bridge. It means nothing to me, so like I care. But neways I see Silver's been spoke about. If ya ask me, his pkmn would be: Typhlosion, Feraligatr, and Meganium. I think we need to focus on the evolutions.

OmegaXXII

@Omega
They havent started development yet and youre on here like all the time lol
Yeah, I'm on here to see what you guys have to say, I'm honestly am still around because of Star's presence, I for one won't be so active once January comes since I'll be more busy, anywho I should be back by May, which would be right before E3, hopefully some official news about Smash 4 get revealed, sadly it won't be anytime soon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Yeah, I'm one here to see what you guys have to say, I'm honestly am still around because of Star's presence, I for one won't be so active once January comes since I'll be more busy, anywho I should be back by May, which would be right before E3, hopefully some official news about Smash 4 get revealed, sadly it won't be anytime soon.

Around November, I'll peace too. I'll be getting ready for Skyrim. Random Dragons? Heck yeah! Plus other games r coming out. November is the year of the gamers ;)

y.toonlink

Smash Ace
I'd like Totodile just because I like him, but Fraligator would be cool.

@Omega
Star says he'll be gone til summer but still shows up from time to time haha
I think by the time UMvC comes out I'll have bought FF 7, 8 and 9 so I'll just be playing them. I'm already being less active since I started due to Black Ops :p

I predict that the news of smash 4 in the future is....

"We still haven't started the development and we are still working on Kid Icarus :troll:" -Sakurai

OmegaXXII

I'd like Totodile just because I like him, but Fraligator would be cool.

@Omega
Star says he'll be gone til summer but still shows up from time to time haha
I think by the time UMvC comes out I'll have bought FF 7, 8 and 9 so I'll just be playing them. I'm already being less active since I started due to Black Ops :p
Yep, that's another reason I won't be so active, I'll be playing lots of games that I need catching up to, like FFXIII-2, UMvC3, TF2, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and of course Skyward Sword, I'm definetly looking forward to it so I can learn more about it's story and Ghirahim as well, it should be fun. :3

What's with all these hearts, golds, silvers and blacks with pokemon? Anyone care to enlighten me?

*Sip*

OmegaXXII

I predict that the news of smash 4 in the future is....

"We still haven't started the development and we are still working on Kid Icarus :troll:" -Sakurai
Oh dear, that would be VERY dissapointing, I would probably not even come back if I heard literally no news at e3 at all, hopefully that won't be the case, I'm actually expecting at least some explanation as to how Smash 4 will connect between the 3DS and the Wii-U, but I honestly want a trailer as well.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I'll be hanging around, i suppose.

Btw guys just played my first session of proper D&D. Awesome fun, although even taking the shortest route took us 6 hours, most of it taken up by the final boss(an undead blackguard) who had lots of friends with him(although i made a tomb rat my friend((for a while, before the blackguard stepped on him)) and made him attack the other tomb rats).

And considering pokemon, Charizard FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW FTW......

I find it interesting about the dispersion of gens throughout brawl. Out of the 6 pokemon there, only 1 was of a gen other than first. I wonder what the case will be for SSB4?

OmegaXXII

Phoenix Wright is too good, there are different versions (colors) that represent the generations of Pokemon as well as it's legendary to that series.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lol ur face is tightening :awesome: But the colors represent the legendary pokemon of the game, except the first few. Red was Charizard, Blue was Blastoise, Green was Venasaur, Yellow was Pikachu, Gold was Ho-Oh, Silver was Lugia, Crystal was Suicune, Ruby was Groudon, Saphhire was Kyogre, Emerald was Rayquaza, Diamond was Dialga, Pearl was Palkia, Platinum was Giratina, Black was Reshiram, and White was Zekrom. Obviously the remakes represents the pokemon that was meant. As for Black and White, it's a Ying-Yang deal. PLUS I found out Kyurem is going to be a Ying - Yang middle. No choice kinda deal.

Hey... Did I say anything about wanting? I only asked what the colors are about.
Lol ur face is tightening :awesome: But the colors represent the legendary pokemon of the game, except the first few. Red was Charizard, Blue was Blastoise, Green was Venasaur, Yellow was Pikachu, Gold was Ho-Oh, Silver was Lugia, Crystal was Suicune, Ruby was Groudon, Saphhire was Kyogre, Emerald was Rayquaza, Diamond was Dialga, Pearl was Palkia, Platinum was Giratina, Black was Reshiram, and White was Zekrom. Obviously the remakes represents the pokemon that was meant. As for Black and White, it's a Ying-Yang deal. PLUS I found out Kyurem is going to be a Ying - Yang middle. No choice kinda deal.
Uhh... Omega told me that already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom