• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Samus AT

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
Now ive been practicing with this all morning and i found out that you can fall through a platform with Down special on Battlefield or smashville and hover above the ground with good DI long enough to do a Zair, Uair, 3 flames from Fair, Bair, Nair and on SV Dair. You can also do your Up b out of this but since you are airborn its useless because you are left open.
The most useful imo is Zair and homo missile.
Ill try my best to walk you through it.

A example when this can come in handy:
Say a match starts on BF you can run to the end of the platform you are standing on towards your opponent. Dspecial to get through the platform use the technique and Zair him getting you a early lead, though you could just run off the edge and Zair this one is more fancy.

How to do it:
Run on the platform, when you get to the end of it use Dspecial and hold down in the opposite direction you where running. As you decend just before you hit the ground Di the opposite direction, Just like you would do for a super wave dash :p. If you do it correctly samus will hover just above to ground and you can do a quick aerial out of it and have your Dspecial to back you up for defense. If you do another Dspecial when samus is floating you can stay airborn for 5 seconds in your morph ball, pretty neat :p.

Please noone comment on how this is stuational or anything stupid like that its there be glad and use it when you want.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
it uses bombs, worthless.

i smell a LOCK THREAD near by..........

Ravin

Smash Lord
<__<

Dont be a jerk about it Xyro, seriously its getting old.

I know what Tac is talking about. Though what Rohins showed wasnt much of it.

Get a video of it up Tac?

xXTACXx

Smash Journeyman
Its a a small clip but from my WiFi matchs yesturday it is pretty useful believe it or not o__o. I killed Mero15s meta with that when he had 190% sweetspotted a Zair :p I also use this to start off the match quite often.

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
hmm, intresting. thanks for the vid, though a clearer one would be better. I'm gonna have to try that, if only to impress.

Sago

Smash Lord
i tried it out, its not terribly hard to do or terribly good.. i actually dont see myself using this at all to much work for what people wont eve recognize as flashy :p

Top Bottom